RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friendly Encounter (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Laura almost squealed in delight as Rayden chose the somewhat romantic spot, the girl sitting down next to her crush, blushing as she glanced at him every few seconds. As he spoke, Laura inched closer to Rayden, stopping her slow move each time he paused. By the time he'd asked the question, Laura was sitting an inch from him, her tail vigorously thumping the bench as her hand slowly goes on top of his had. "Uuuh well, Rowan likes them. He took us in when we had nowhere to go so I thought it would be good to know about the stuff he likes.... I also like books...." She said, hoping he wouldn't react badly to her behavior.
Meanwhile, Rowan nods politely at Claude's comment, smiling at him. "They've been with me for a little more than a year now, I think. They started staying at the shop round the same time I started second year so yeah, I think that sounds right. A little more than two years. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Oh, no real reason, I was just curious. So what kind of shop do you run? Claude asks as he tried to come up with a good conversation. Clearly he wasn't used to doing the talking, but it was apparent that he was trying his best.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Noticing that Laura was closer than he originally thought Rayden simply smiled and put his free hand on her head and begins to pet her. "Lady Laura you are an incredibly sweet girl. I hope you know that." As Rayden continues to pet Laura Rayden thinks about her liking books and starts to remember a certain friend. Rayden leans back in the bench and looks up at the sky. "I like books as well. They are wonderful." Rayden has a small smile on his face as he thinks about his own statement.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:58 pm

"I run a flower shop, actually." Rowan replied before taking a drink. "The Lion's Mane. It's a few blocks from here but it isn't too big. Just big enough for our needs. I could give you a tour some time if you'd like. Well enough about me, how bout you? Anything interesting?" He asked, switching the subject so he wouldn't ramble about flowers for an hour.
"Y-yeah. Yeah they are." Laura said, nearly squealing in delight as he pet her, Laura inching closer so that their sides were pressing together, the small girl's shoulder under his arm as she nervously rest her head on his chest."They're perfect~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Encounter (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3