RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Before Memories [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Jacob puffed out his chest and reciprocated, baring his fangs and continuing in his advance.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:55 pm

When he came within arms reach Hira launched herself at him, winding around him before slinging him over her shoulder, her true strength being shown as she only uses one arm. As she's throwing him over her shoulder she's careful to make sure he lands on the cloak, making sure he isn't badly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Jacob hit the ground before barking and grappling with the girl, dragging her down onto the ground with him and making an attempt at pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:00 pm

With a loud growl Hira's eyes flashed to green and she grabbed his wrist, flaring her aura and throwing herself up, twisting and using her momentum to fling Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Jacob landed on his feet and crouched, snarling. Skold folded his arms across his chest, half amused, half proud.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Hira snatched up her cloak and bolted for the back door, snagging one of the knives on the way out. When outside she threw the cloak around herself and immediately started to climb one of the taller trees, hiding in the high up branches.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Jacob thundered after her. Skold turned to Arnkneiger and gestured to the corridors
"Shall we?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Arnkneiger shrugged. "If you wish." He said as he stood.

Sitting in the towering tree, Hira started quietly singing, her voice carrying. "I meant it when I said I wanna get well, I wanna get well . Are the rest of you so content? Stay where you are but it hurts like hell. And I'm sure it's fun at first. Test your pulse and check your vitals. If it's only a game you lost me. I quit it with the suicidal recital."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Jacob scrambled up the tree, growling and yapping, choosing to use noises as opposed to words. He was still fuming from their scrap earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Hira looked down the tree sadly, her eyes brimming with tears. "Please, go away..." She mutters, firmly planting the knife into the tree beside her.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 pm

"No" Jacob grunted, hauling himself onto the branch and sitting beside Hira.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:57 pm

The small dragoness shies away from Jacob, looking away from him. She covers herself in her cloak, hiding her shaking shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Jacob cocked his head to one side
"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Hira bit her bottom lip and shook her head, clenching her hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Jacob straddled the branch and shimmied closer.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Hira didn't notice and a shudder passed through her small frame as an ice-cold breeze drifts across the two.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:37 pm

The little wolf stopped beside her and his ears flattened out of concern
"Are you ok?" he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:38 pm

With a flinch, Hira stares at him with her eyes wide. "I-I...umm..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Jacob frowned, before bowing his head slightly
"I am Jacob Reaver, of Clan Reaver, Son of Skold" he announced, he looked up again, grinning, exposing a gap where a milk tooth had been lost a few weeks previously.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Hira looks down and quietly mutters. "I am... Hira of family Raziel. Daughter of Kraukschtur."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Jacob nodded enthusiastically
"Well Hira Raziel, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:13 pm

The small dragoness looks out over the forest towards the south. "My parents have gone to fight the Gafflynder Corporation. I fear they may not come back. It eats at me."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:15 pm

The pup tapped his chin thoughtfully
"Are they tough?" he asked, playing the expert.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Hira sniffs before responding. "They are mighty. But they fight enemies made of iron and steel, who have great weapons. The tides are not in their favor."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Jacob waved a hand dismissively
"My father always says, 'being outnumbered does not ensure your defeat, it just ensures that your victory will be greater', if your parents are tough, I'm sure they'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Nodding slightly, Hira smiles a little. "I... I see."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Jacob puffed out his chest proudly
"Some day I'll be really tough" he proclaimed grinning "I'll be the toughest wolf in the North."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Memories [Closed]   Before Memories [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before Memories [Closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next