RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Smiling slightly after Leonius moved his hand, Noveria rolls her eyes at his statement regarding her being social, but ignores it for the time being. "Well for starters, I would be executed on site if I went back... I mean, I could probably kill anyone who came after me... but even though I no longer live there and never will, they're still my people, my family... and I wouldn't wish death on any of them, except maybe my parents."

Snuggling slightly closer to Leonius, she loosely wraps her arms around his large form. "Next thing being his inability to leave. I was given relative freedom to hunt and explore while I was young, but no doubt my departure would have ruined that freedom for him. He's probably been allowed to hunt while under supervision, but I doubt he's rarely out of sight for at least four pairs of eyes at any time of day. Not that he'd ever seek me out, either."

Bringing a hand up to wipe away some of the tears she had felt being shed, Noveria exhales before waiting a few moments to let her thoughts clear up. "I also fear that he'll hate me for leaving him without saying anything. I was his constant protector and companion while he grew up... it was my job as his older sister, in my opinion, and then I was just gone. I don't think I could fogive someone if they did that to me, and I don't expect him to have forgiven me either."
Back to top Go down
Vox

The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:35 pm

The giant was silent as Noveria explained, squeezing her when she cried. "... The first two... are far from insurmountable..." He stroked her hair lightly, closing his eye. "The third... would depend on why you left... and if he knows... and whether he would... understand..."

Leonius shook his head, letting go and lifting Noveria's chin to look up at him.

"... Do not... say never... or you will ensure... that it is the case..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Shaking her head at the comments coming from Leonius, Noveria laughs lightly. "Well... you know why I left, but I doubt he does, or will ever have been told. He's had a solid four years to be brainwashed by my parents, and he was young enough at the start for that to be a likely course for them to take. It's what was happening to me... Had I not been reading up on the history of our village, I likely never would have found out about the marriage until it was far too late to do anything about it... so I don't think he'll know that's a practice they follow with female children of the leaders."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Leonius smiled sadly under the helmet. "I know what you fled from... but not the why... close but separate things... But what I know... was not the issue..." His hand returned behind her head, stroking her hair again as he pulled her close. "... Your tone speaks... of one unaccustomed... to speaking of this... Apologies... if I dredged up unwanted memories..."

Scratching her behind the ears, Leonius thought a moment.

"... As I said... do not say never... You can wait until your brother... becomes a man... and hope that he has learned reason to hear you... or there are numerous options... that come to mind..." The giant pulled Noveria up, placing a hand under her to boost the girl up closer to his helmet so he could whisper. "... And you needn't work... alone... If you wish it... I can help you... to figure something out..." With that, he let her down, resuming the petting.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Shaking her head at the man's phrasing, Noveria smiles sadly before glancing up at him. "That won't be necessary... While I did harbor thoughts of returning to claim my birthright, as I said before... I don't want to go against my people or my family, really. With the extra years of living on my own, I am pretty confident I could beat anyone there... but I also don't need to. The only real reason I'd go back is to see my brother... but, I don't know."

Snuggling slightly closer to Leonius, she takes a deep breath and uses one sleeve to wipe away the rest of her tears, deciding enough was enough with that. "I do appreciate the apology, as well, though it also wasn't needed. Everyone needs to vent at some point, and I am no different... I just wait a long time to do it. You are the first person I have told about these specific events... but that doesn't bother me. I feel moderately comfortable around you, and... safe, even, at least like this. I don't know how much of that is because I have the scent of your blood memorized, and how much of it is your general personality, but no matter."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:59 pm

"Not a result... you would have expected... is it?" One hand remained on her head, stroking her hair and periodically scratching between or behind her ears. The right, however, started slowly moving down her back, and back up. "... People are strangely shocked... by my true nature... I suppose I am rather... like my father in such..."

His smile turned happy as he thought of his youth, envisioning the man he idolized.

"... An absolute beast of a man... an absolute terror when goaded to action... but never without mercy... always full of compassion... for his peers... those below him... even those above, if any had... existed... I have tried to follow his example... as best I could..." His hand drifted downward again, fingers making soft scratching motions down Noveria's spine until they reached her tail. He rested his hand on the small of her back. "... You are safe... in my presence, Noveria Lazulin... this in the name... of the honored Marcus Decimi Regulus... and on my own honor... as a Patriarch of Holy Pilum... I swear to you..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Tilting her head back out of pleasure at the combined sensations coming from Leo's actions, Noveria can't help but purr slightly louder. She was relatively lost in the moment of bliss, nearly to the point of entirely missing the... oath, of some sort, that Leonius had said. Once she comprehended the words properly, it was enough to bring her attentions back down from the heavens, at least for a few moments.

"... Why would you swear something like that? What if actions of mine in the future give reason for you to regret that decision? I am no innocent, by any means. I get quite bloodthirsty in battles... I've killed both humans and Faunus over trivial things, even as early as age ten... just because I could, and didn't really want to stop attacking them once I'd started. I enjoy it all... and I don't really deserve such kindness from you because of that."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:04 pm

"Ah, a fair point... But one with... several problems..." His right hand moved up her back again, continuing the little scratches up her spine. "Firstly there is... the instinctual response... to my word and action... A means of reining in any... misbehavior I do not... approve of..." Half-way up, his hand began slowly tracing back down. "Second... I know full well... the kind of bloodlust you speak of... My father warned me of the rage... I stood at risk of inheriting... and if pushed far enough... you will not stand in the presence... of the man within the beast... who made this oath..."

His hand reached her tail, and he slid it lower, lightly pressed against her skin, before squeezing.

"... You will be before... the beast within the man... who holds no such honor... only hunger and bloodlust..." He pushed her back a bit, to lean down to her level. He let go of her rear, sliding his hand around to her thigh. Slowly, it slid to her knee. "... And third..." He chuckled, visor locked onto her bright orange eyes, "... is the fact that such bloodlust... can be eminently useful..."

As he gently traced his fingers up Noveria's thigh, Leonius tilted his head.

"... Do you... object..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Blinking rapidly for a moment at the combination of actions and words coming from Leonius, Noveria lowers her head, forcing her gaze away from his. She was relatively distracted by the placement of his fingers, though not quite to the point that some of his attentions from earlier had gotten her. There was a slight blush present on her face as she considered how to respond. "I... I don't know. I may enjoy casual relationships from time to time... but I don't know about this. I'm not sure I could bring myself to face you again, since we would be sharing space on campus quite frequently... And I don't think you would want anything more permanent with me, and I'm unsure about wanting anything permanent myself."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 am

Leonius brought his hand up from her thigh, placing a finger under her chin to lift her head to look at him before sliding his hand so both were behind her head. "Thinking forward... even with..." he scratched behind her ears, chuckling, "... distraction... You are not incorrect... in some of what you said... but incorrect... in some of the same..."

His hands slid down to her shoulders, around her chest, and down to her waist.

"... All upon Remnant... stands as temporary... in the long term... All things must be consciously... re-established lest they fall to... ruin... Such things can only last... as long as their components... Nothing I seek with you... can be permanent... because we are temporal beings... and there is nothing permanent... about any who draw breath... A fact we Pilorum... learn early on..." Leo's hands slowly rose, the material of his gloves and composite armor touching the skin of her sides as the slid under Noveria's shirt. "There is only... 'long enough' to a Pilorum..."

He withdrew his hands before they got too high, tilting his head as they slid down to her knees.

"... What sparks this worry... that you would be unable to face me..?" The giant's hands drifted back upward, and around to her backside. "... Give voice to the fear... that stirs in your chest..." He moved his hands upward, and both began light scratching motions as they traveled up her spine. "... Or your desire for me to stop... if it is so..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:46 am

Shivering beneath Leo's touch, Noveria can't help but frown at his explanation of things. He was technically correct, of course, but he had to have known what she meant as well. It was his question, though, that really bothered her. She knew the answer of course, but wasn't very sure she wanted him to know... as it was rather embarrassing to think about as well. She could tell the truth and be ashamed of herself, or lie and likely be caught in the act, and have to tell the truth anyway. Rather sticky situation, to be sure.

Taking another deep breath to steady herself, she once again lowers her eyes before speaking - a hardwired habit from being raised the way she was, though she was rather unaware that she kept doing it. "I.. I'm just afraid I would want more, and you would not. I also can't imagine you wanting to indulge me every time my urges make themselves known, even with it being a rare event in itself. I enjoy casual things well enough, because I don't get the hope that I'd see the person again, and they often don't care once they've gotten what they wanted. Since I know I'll be seeing you around, for a while at least, I don't know if I could handle not getting what I wanted. So... I don't know if starting something would be the best idea."

Despite her words however, she made no attempt to stop his actions, deciding that regardless of the result, she would enjoy his attentions for as long as possible. It was slightly underhanded perhaps, but she also had no idea the next time she'd manage to find someone so attentive towards her... so she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:33 am

"... My dear kitten..." There was an amused tone in Leo's voice, and a chuckle rose from the giant. "You clearly need more introduction... in the mannerisms of the Pilorum... if you think any child... of Holy Pilum... would refuse intimacy... with someone they are attracted to... if the situation permits..." One hand went down, the other up. One hand continued scratching her back, the other went to her lap. "... So long as I draw breath... and you do not ask in the heat of battle... or other such inappropriate time... my &#$@ is ready... And that leaves any concerns... attendant to the word 'more' that... fell from tongue..."

His hand on her lap moved suddenly.

"... And of course... what you do not mention... but if I may take a guess... is this the first time a man... has touched you in this way..?" He leaned in, whispering. "... Are you afraid... because you have never laid... with a man?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:41 am

Shivering under the giant's touch, Noveria can't help but shy away from the slight intimacy, if only slightly. She was a little surprised that he had accurately guessed her true issue with the situation, but realized that her wording had allowed the information to be somewhat apparent. Turning her head away from his entirely, she stares at one of the walls of the room for a few moments before speaking. "... Your guess runs true. I had... a less than pleasant experience with a human male on that ship away from my village, and the result was, and is, a severe distaste of males in general. I was wholly truthful that your blood was calming, and for the reasons I stated. It's easier for me to think of you as weak, as some kind of prey, when I have that scent in my mind... had that not been the case, we would never have had this conversation."

Finally deciding to push both of his arms away, Noveria wriggles her way out of his lap entirely, standing up to stare at the same wall from before. With a sigh, she wraps her arms around herself, and moves her ears lower to her head and tail closer to her body. "I am conflicted about all of this. I do appreciate the offer of almost always being available for me, if we do this, but I am concerned about how I will feel after... If enjoyable for me, then my nearly five years of resentment will have been wasted. And if I don't find enjoyment... I don't know what I would do."

With a small smile on her face as she turns around to face Leonius again, Noveria relaxes her posture entirely, letting her tail do its own thing, and letting her ears back up. "I did not push you away out of lack of desire, more out of lack of clear mind. With time to think, and to vent a little, I have decided. I do want this, and regardless of the result... I would rather it be you than someone I've never met before, as likely would have been the case otherwise. But... here is not the place for it. I would prefer a bed of sorts, at the very least."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 pm

"... Hrm... a bed... is a potential problem... due to the weight... of myself and my suit... but..." The computer flashed through locations, until one from Initiation came to mind. "... I think..."

He rose, slowly, and offered his hand to Noveria. A hint of mischief crept into Leo's voice.

"... I have found one... You enjoy nature... correct..?"

((TIME SKIP))

A low hum might have been audible to Noveria's sensitive ears as drones darted about the Emerald Forest, maintaining a defensive early warning screen against Grimm as Leonius took her to a secluded little pocket, where moss and branches conspired to create a sturdy but soft place to lie down.

"... Does it meet... with your satisfaction..?" Leo slid his hand up Noveria's arm, watching her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:23 am

Having slightly reluctantly followed Leonius from the classroom to the forest, some of Noveria's slight fears were put to rest now that she was in a more comfortable environment for her. "Much better than a classroom, at least. Considering I've spent at least a third of my life sleeping outside in some fashion... this will do fine."

While still nervous, she was much more at ease, both around Leonius and about the idea of what they were going to do soon enough... But there was no way she was going to voice those concerns, at least not unless asked directly. With a brief glance at Leo, she shrugs out of his grasp, hoping not to offend, before moving to lay on the small pile of moss and branches, rolling around slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 pm

"... Is it... comfortable enough..?" He chuckled, slowly descending onto the makeshift bed. As he calculated, it supported his weight, though his mass next to her caused it to sink somewhat and gravity conspiring to cause Noveria to roll on top of him. "... You are still nervous... it seems... To be expected..."

His hands slid down the Faunus girl's sides, and under the mask Leonius frowned.

"... If you are having second thoughts... now would be a good time... to voice them... but I will try to be... as gentle as possible..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Squirming slightly under Leo's touch, Noveria shrugs briefly at his question, moving her eyes to look at him directly. She had a small wish to see him in the flesh, but figured it was extremely unlikely for that to happen, so let the thought drift from her mind before responding. "Second thoughts are not the issue at hand... I find myself more concerned with the events that come after, to be honest. But there's no way to know what those events will be until they happen... so do not concern yourself over it. I trust you enough, for this, at least, and that you won't attempt to harm me. So it's not a problem."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Leo smiled under his helmet, and turned over, propping himself up so he didn't crush the small girl under him. "... Then let us... proceed..."

Softly, he hooked his fingers under her shirt, and pulled upward...

((FADE TO BLACK))

Fourty-five minutes later, after considerable preparation and the act, Leonius laid on his back, Noveria resting atop him, with his arms around her. "... How are... you feeling..?" His voice was soft, as he tried to sound comforting and caring, and moved a hand up to gently stroke her hair and scratch behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Even though she had used more energy than she'd have liked, Noveria still felt... surprisingly well, all things considered. Deciding to rest her head against Leo's chest for the moment, she closes her eyes and takes in the smell of the forest, listening to the rhythmic sounds coming from his suit for a few moments before responding. "Not too bad, really. I think I'll be sore after some sleep... but that's nothing new for me. I don't quite regret my years of animosity towards males... but I do think it is a very good thing that I didn't meet you or someone just as kind to me on that boat... or my life would have taken a very different turn."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:17 pm

"Preservation of present self... is understandable..." Leonius chuckled, softly stroking Noveria's head. "... If nothing else... you seemed to enjoy yourself..."

Slowly, he slid his hand down her back, lower and lower.

"... Would you like... to get dressed... stay like this a while..." he gave her a little squeeze, chuckling again. "... Or go... again..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 pm

"Mmm... talking like this for now is fine... but maybe again in a little bit, depending how we both feel." Comes the lazy response from Noveria, not really minding the action Leo was just guilty of. She had enjoyed herself... she just wasn't entirely sure it was her cup of tea, either. But that wasn't something to discuss here or now, it was something to ponder on alone, and later.

Turning her slightly worn out eyes up in the direction of his helmet, she smiles slightly before snuggling against the suit as a whole, not caring about her nakedness in the slightest. "So... is there anything you wanted to know about me, that never came up in our earlier discussions? You seemed mostly to be listening and questioning those things, not asking standalone questions."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Leonius smiled under the helmet his hand sliding back up to stroke her head. "... Nothing... that cannot wait... for fear of spoiling the mood..." Thinking a moment, his hand began again drifting downward. "... On second thought... one comes to mind..."

He rolled over, dropping Noveria lightly on the natural bed, and looking over her. A playfully predatory nature was evident in his positioning, and he lightly brought one finger to her chin.

"I wonder..." his finger slowly traced down her chin and neck, "... if you still feel that..." the finger went lower, down her chest, "... that... submissiveness... from before..." he traced the finger down her stomach, pausing at her navel as he chuckled. "... Does the kitten... think the bigger cat is prey... or a predator..?" There was a playful mocking in his voice, and he drove the question home as he ((REDACTED)).
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Noveria couldn't help but wince at Leo's actions, though that was really her only noticeable reaction. She couldn't exactly fault him for asserting dominance, in either method or reasoning. She had done far worse to people who hadn't been as comfortable around her as she was around him, but all the same it was irritating.

Raising her head slightly to glare at him for a moment, she closes her eyes and sighs before letting her head drop back against the makeshift padding. "I think you just got your answer. I know you're my better, dominant over me, and that you could very easily treat me as nothing but prey if you desired to. What more do I need to do to prove that?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:41 pm

"... You needn't prove... anything..." His hand traced back up, and he moved her arms above her head, holding them there. "... You seem to think... in more primal ways... How do you feel... about such displays... of dominance..?"

He listened closely to her breathing, looking for signs of distress or genuine terror. He didn't want to traumatize the poor girl, she was cute and interesting, but his Pilorum nature thrived on the display of control and authority.

"... Are you... okay with this..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Shivering slightly at her forced predicament, Noveria's breathing does indeed pick up slightly, though more out of excitement than anything else. A faint blush makes its way across her cheeks as she realizes that she's more than okay with what Leonius was doing, and was in fact enjoying it.

Turning her head to the side, she takes a deep breath and attempts to hide the blush before responding. "If I wasn't prepared to have something like this happen, I never would have let myself end up in a position like this. I have no problem submitting to people that are truly more dominant than I am, they just happen to be few and far between..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:07 pm

"I see..." Leonius chuckled as he sat up more, pulling Noveria onto his lap as his free hand, the right, explored her body. "You seem to be... enjoying this... why then... do you attempt to hide it from me?"

A small barrier snapped into being, gently holding her hands up as his left hand joined the right in feeling up the catgirl.

"... Is it liberating... having someone else... be in control?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Shivering more beneath the giant's touch, Noveria's blush deepens, and she can't help but squirm slightly when his hands hit some of the more sensitive areas of her body. A low purr starts to farm in the back of her throat, however, though this is something she doesn't attempt to hide. "I... It is nice. I've never really surrendered control to someone before... never had reason to. And... it isn't exactly easy to admit that I like having my control taken away, especially to the one doing it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next