RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea Time [Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Week 16 Saturday

All was quiet in the small tea shop. Not a lot of business today. Seemed almost deserted. Perfect. David thought to himself as he sat down for a nice cup of tea. He took a seat at a small booth and waited as the waitress came over. She meekly asked him what he wanted, and he placed his order. David soon laid his head back and began to relax. He closed his eyes, and stared at the celling.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Daisy walked into the Small tea shop and ordered a vanilla tea from one of the waitresses before looking around to find a seat to sit at, she spotted David sitting at one of the tables in the room and walked over to sit by him. When Daisy reached the table, she gave him a small wave to alert him of her presence and sat down opposite of him. When the waitress re-appeared, Daisy gave a wave to her so she knew where Daisy had relocated to. When the tea was placed in front of her, Daisy picked up the cup in both hands and slowly brought it to her lips, Daisy took a long sip and placed the cup back down on the table. Daisy then pulled out a pen and paper and wrote:
Code:
So, how are you holding up?
Before sliding it across the table to david for him to read.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 pm

David looked down at the pad and read it. "Depends. On which front? Family, school....or that damn truth or dare we had." He said as he sipped his tea. He then sighed. "I have had better days. I can say that much."
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 am

Daisy slid the notepad back to herself and wrote:
Code:
Mainly what happened three weeks ago, you know, with your family.
Daisy then slid it back in David's direction before taking another long, drawn out sip of her own tea, after she drank, she looked back up to David, a look of slight concern on her face.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:29 pm

David looked at the note and sighed. "I'm out of the grieving stage......more close to acceptance......but hate talking about it." He said as he sipped his own tea. He looked around with his robotic eye. Glowing green as he scanned the area. "And to top it all of....I am now a bigger freak then before."
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Daisy smiled reassuringly at David, happy for him that he wasn't grieving anymore, but she was still slightly worried that he didn't want to talk about it, but decided against pressing on about the matter, she knew what he was feeling. To try and assure David that he wasn't a freak and to also draw attention away from the topic of his family, she wrote:
Code:
So, what happened with that girl I introduced you to?
On her notepad before sliding it across to him, a slightly sly smile across her face.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:07 pm

David looked at the note before a slight blush appeared on his face. He then stared down Daisy. ".....well if you must know....we went out." He said bluntly as he sipped his tea.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Daisy smirked at David's blush and his answer, still smirking, she retrieved her notepad and wrote:
Code:
You "went out", eh? What did you do while you were out? Where did you go? Did you do anything together, if you know what I mean?
On the notepad before sliding it over to David, taking a sip of her tea afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:45 pm

David looked over the note before a large blush came over his face. ""No, no, no nothing like that. If you must know we went out to eat, and then to the forest. Nothing like you eating out Hoshi or anything."" He said as he drank his tea.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Daisy smiled, genuinely surprised by David's answer, retrieving her notepad from his side of the table to her own before writing on it:
Code:
Ahh David, you underestimate a faunus in heat, I was exhausted when Hoshi was done with me. You should loosen up a bit, when is your next date with her anyway?
Daisy silently sighed and shook her head as she remembered Hoshi's first time in heat before passing the notepad to David.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:31 pm

David's eyes perked when she spoke. "Heat?.....they don't do that....do they?" He asked in a genuinely sounding way. He tilted his head as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Daisy burst out into silent laughter at David's response, bringing a hand up to her face to cover her mouth, partially out of habit, partially out of politeness, even if her laugh was inaudible. Daisy nodded in answer before sliding the notepad towards herself and wrote:
Code:
Yeah, they do, well... Humans sort of do too, when girls go on their period, that's pretty much the human version of heat.
She then re-read what she had written before sliding it over to David for him to read.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:52 pm

David tilted his head. "Since when do girls get sexually active during their period. I know what heat is, but I didn't know Faunus go through that....they all don't do that....right?" David asked as he drank his tea.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Daisy smiled slightly at David's lack of understanding about female anatomy, she didn't laugh however, she felt that David did need proper education about the female body, so that's what she decided to do, have a sex ed session with david. She slid the notepad across to herself and wrote on it:
Code:
Yes, when we go on our periods, we become extremely horny, it's because that's when we are at our most fertile, so our body wants us to have sex and get pregnant. I didn't know faunus went into heat either, but Hoshi taught me otherwise... For which types of faunus, I don't know, I just assume that it's only the faunus who have traits of an animal that goes into heat, like dogs and cats.
Daisy then slid the notepad over to david and took another sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:26 pm

David read the note and was genuinely surprised. Most of the time he just noticed mood swings and such. He simply nodded at the note. "Let me ask this....how long was she in heat for?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:00 am

Daisy listened to David's question and tapped her fingers on her chin in thought How long was it... Oh yeah she stopped tapping her chin as she suddenly remembered and slid the notepad back to herself before scribbling down:
Code:
She was in heat for about a week for the first time, I was sore for a week afterwards too.
On the notepad and sliding it towards David.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 am

David read the pad, and was alright for the first part, but the second part is what caught his attention. "Do I even want to know what happened that week......not really." He said drinking some more tea.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:58 pm

When David Spoke, Daisy smiled slightly, her smile was an evilness however. Daisy slid the notepad back to herself and wrote
Code:
Well, "Do I even want to know" implies that you partially do, if you truly didn't want to know, you would simply not mention it, naughty David.
Daisy went to take another sip of her tea before realising that it was empty, calling a waitress over, Daisy ordered another cup of the same vanilla tea by pointing at the menu, when the waitress had left, Daisy rapped her fingers across the tabletop, waiting for her tea to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:02 pm

David blushed slightly as he read her note. "Wait-WHAT?! NO NO NO NO NO! I would never ask that kind of things, I meant was she......well let me use some slang here....did she make you her bitch?" He asked with a sly look.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 am

Daisy listened to David and silently sighed, dragging the notepad back to herself she wrote:
Code:
That's what I wanted to talk to you about, when I first met Hoshi, she was very shy, she never trusted anyone except me, she even ran away from other people, I had to protect her, care for her. I was the dominant partner in the relationship, like I wanted. But when Hoshi was in heat, she became more dominant and outgoing, even more than me and it didn't stop after her heat, she has continually been getting more dominant and less shy. What I want to ask you David, is; should I submit to Hoshi and become her submissive or as you said "bitch" or should I tell Hoshi that I think I should be the dominant one. Letting Hoshi be dominant would make her happy and knowing that she's happy would make me happy, but I originally wanted to be the dominant partner and still do, what should I do?
Daisy slid the notepad over to David after writing her question, her smile was gone and had been replaced with a look of seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:17 pm

David just looked at the not and soon felt uneasy. He just rubbed the back of his head. "Uh...well....does it mater? I mean either way you have each other." He said as he drank some more tea. David wasn't sure what to really say. most of the time he wasn't really asked these things.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Daisy's next cup of tea arrived and she drank it as David answered, nodding slowly and looking down into her cup of tea. Daisy continued looking into her tea for a while before sliding the notepad to herself and writing
Code:
Okay, thanks for your advice David, but I really need to get going now, I have that truth or dare game to sort out, I hope you can make it.
daisy stood up and placed some lein chips on the table for her tea. Daisy waved goodbye to David as she walked out of the tea shop.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:15 pm

David just laid his head back and stared at the ceiling. Good god she's gone....no for my tea. He thought as he began to drink his tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea Time [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Invite]   Tea Time [Invite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea Time [Invite]
Page 1 of 1