RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only

Go down 
+4
Drom
Queso
AkaiOtaku
Byan_Crimson
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Empty
PostSubject: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:02 pm

week 17

The E-mail:

After a few days of preparation, Claude strolls into the forest, Upon finding the rendezvous point, he removes the magazine of his rifle, and removed his sword from it's hilt beneath the barrel and places a modified signal flare he made just for this occasion, since using the gun itself would have been too loud. POP!.... TSSSSSSSSS the flare burns a bright red as it ascends. above the forest canopy. "And now we wait..." He pulls out his pocket watch, carefully monitoring the time, before revising the list of the other students that were supposed to meet up with him. "I certainly hope the others will arrive soon... it's almost time he says to himself before putting his watch and the list back in his pocket.

Last edited by Byan_Crimson on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Rayden looked up at the sky and noticed the red flare fly high into the sky. Following the flares trail he determines its origin and heads in that direction. After a short walk Rayden finds another person in the forest who seemed to be waiting for others. Upon moving closer Rayden recognizes the man as Claude Ghirahim, a faunus he met not too long ago. "Hello Mr. Ghirahim I did not realize you would be on this expedition as well."
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Claude see's and hear's a familiar mass of armor, and recognizes it as none other than Rayden Niles, the Knight he met in the city "Ah, good day Rayden, I've been expecting you! It's a pleasure to see you again, despite the circumstances. Claude bows respectfully before the knight. "I took the liberty of obtaining a list of our comrades before departing Beacon, do any of these names ring a bell to you? He says while reaching into his pocket and pulling out the Email complete with the list of volunteers.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Daisy had just finished reassembling Spartan and Orion when she saw the flare, loading two magazines of twelve armour piercing 12.7mm rounds before setting off. She walked quickly, almost jogged to the spot she had determined to be the origin of the flare, to her relief, she was correct. Smiling at her companions for this mission, a false smile. daisy was actually quite uneasy, she hadn't had contact with Hoshi for a while, which was her own choice and now she was going on a dangerous mission without Hoshi I just need to sort out my problems Daisy thought to herself, reassuringly. Looking over her two companions, she was surprised by the fully armoured figure, looking down at her own skin tight full-body jumpsuit Daisy made a mental note to get some better protection. Looking at the other companion, she was reminded of a businessman. After observing her teammates, she walked up to them and stood waiting for the rest of the group to turn up.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Claude looks watches as a short female approaches, after years of hanging around with Nessa he already knew that no matter what size they are, people can be extremely lethal. "good day miss, you must be Daisy correct? he asked, carefully looking at the list and matching up the picture on the list. Those guns... Impressive he thought to himself. My name is Claude Ghirahim, and this here is Rayden Niles, of course you already know that we'll be working together, we're currently awaiting the arrival of the other five. Claude says, bowing respectfully. Realizing he almost forgot, he quickly pulls out a handkerchief and gently cleans off the area from where he launched the flare, and sheaths his sword back under his rifle's barrel, and re attaches the magazine with a audible CLICK.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Rayden holds the list that Claude showed him in his hand, he looks over each name and takes his time trying to remember if he had met them before. During his thought process he failed to notice that another member had arrived until he was already done with he list. Rayden turns toward Claude and Daisy, shaking his head,"No Mr. Ghirahim I can't say I've ever had the pleasure of meeting these people." Upon noticing Daisy, Rayden walks over to her and drops down to one knee and bows his head. "Good afternoon young lady, I am Rayden Niles and will be accompanying you on this expedition today."
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:28 am

He marches through the falling leaves as the trees shaded him from a light that rained down on the place as if it were the garden of eden, accompanied by the cold winds he comes to the summit and was the first to gaze upon the railways. The mission did not surprise or excited him in anyway for he had done this before, the same thing but different conditions, they must fight as a team.

He was an hour early but after sometime he got lost.

On his back was a shield and on his thigh was a sword waiting to be unsheathed, yet he worries about having revealed his capabilities to his comrades and would rather keep a simple image as an ordinary footman who looked dispensable, there was a simple way to secure a victory in this mission and there's no doubt that was his objective but rather he took this as an opportunity to observe his peers. Forever Fall was a huge place and most likely dangerous as it was known to have been home to the Ursa, some say they were attacked by them while harvesting tree sap which proved to be sweet. A flare rose up and sparkled as it did like a flower exploding into a million pieces, he rushed forth and ran fast on his feet, first impression is everything to him.

"HERE I COoo AAAHHHH-"

He bumped into a tree and knocked himself out, quite clumsy as he was such as the characteristic of a cartoon character in a comedy show. First impression was his aim and was everything, actually he didn't want to go on this mission, Eclair signed him up for it because he had through with it before but this time its with a group of people and was informed before hand they had a list of it. Perhaps he intends on relieving stress and tension to those who felt nervous, he was dressed in black leather clothes and looked like a young Professor Ozpin on the first hunt of his life.

Well he himself was nervous.

"Mr. P-pendra-dragon, reporting.... for duty" And he collapsed on the ground.

You gotta admit that was hilariously stupid.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:03 am

Daisy smiled as Rayden bowed to one knee, like a medieval knight, she placed a hand on his shoulder to tell him that he was relieved, thoughts of getting her own suit of armour still floated around Daisy's head Probably something red, with a visor and HUD for my weapons... Daisy thought to herself, but her thoughts were cut off by the arrival of another member of the team. When he collapsed onto the ground, daisy walked over to him to check if he was still alive, but she could see that he was breathing, so she simply stood over him, waiting for him to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Claude once again looks at his pocket watch, Ah well i suppose we'll se- He's cut off by a, THUD, as he looks over to what seems to be a squad member who has run into a tree. Oh dear... Claude says with a raised eyebrow. He walks over by daisy, looking at the list and back at Genesis, Genesis Pendragon, eh... I do hope he's alright... Glancing at  Daisy before looking back at Genesis before helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Spencer and Lux ride along on a dirt passage way through the forest. "Where was it again? Look up the map on y'scroll for me!" A pop and a fizzle and then a flash of red light shoots up into the air and gently starts to drift back down. "Huh...Never mind!" The two coast up to as close at the small path lets them and then Spencer turns off the ignition. A kick and the bike supports itself as Spencer lets his company off and then gets off himself. After about half of a minute, the two enter into a small clearing with, what seems to be, four of the others taking part in this piece of charity work. Or, at least, that's what the faculty called it. Spencer managed to get one of the teachers involved to give him a little extra credit for taking the side assignment. The boy had thought, "Any teacher you' willin' to show respect for as a person'll prove to like yeh a little more 'en the res'." It was a fact he had found on his own because of his natural, social tendencies toward others.
"Half o' Team A here. Jus'o let anyone else here on it know, the new name for it is Gold Team. 'Cause Gol' Team rules." Classic children's cartoon reference.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:20 pm

The moment the flare had gone off, Rachael had started walking in that general direction. A sigh escaped her lips as she casually strolled towards the designated meeting area, her fists and teeth clenched in absolute fury. The White Fang. The people that had so easily taken her family away from her and her sister were now right in front of her. She didn't plan on letting any of them live, or at least go without being mortally wounded.

Soon, with the use of her semblance, she located the other people going on this job and quickly approached them. She felt five other auras here right now, none of which she particularly liked or felt any interest in. So for the moment, she just leaned against a tree and made no effort to communicate at all, as was displayed by her bitter expression.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Claude nodded at rachael, recognizing her from the list, he then walked over Spencer and Lux to greet them Good day gentlemen, I am Claude Ghirahim, this man in the armor is Rayden, girl over there is Daisy, and on the floor over there i believe is Genesis. Spencer Rouge and Lux Tempesta, I presume? Claude Bows, and reads over the list one last time to make sure he got everyone's names right, Oh and i believe that woman over there is Rachael Lorelei, am i correct? He asks, looking over at Rachael. Claude looks at the list once more to notice that there was one person left. I believe the only one left that we're waiting for is another woman by the name Celeste Adelaide... Shall we come up with a plan now and fill her in when she arrives? Or wait for her to get here? Claude says in his usual tone of indifference.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:01 pm

As he regained consciousness he finally managed to stand up thanks to Claude. “I see your name is claude! Nice to see a good guy like you helping out a klutz like me, I can be umm.. Quite clumsy.” He sat upright as Claude introduced everyone to everyone, quite a gathering and most looked so serious. He couldn’t help but see Rachael over there, all so serious with a face of such distaste. As much as a silly dork Genesis had appeared to be he can very well recognize that kind of expression.

He made that kind a whole lot when he was years younger.

He stared at her for a moment, observing her with such a bored expression, perhaps he was trying to annoy her only to get her mind of to what she’s thinking or at least that was his method. Distractions are things that keep us out of which he had mind as his father says, he wanted to put it to the test but seeing her expression would pretty much say:

“I better not piss her off or I’ll have my head hanging on her wall”

“Well she better come quick, there’s only but half an hour before the train gets here…. I mean its just a guess really!”
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:33 am

Celeste got lost in thought while on her way to the rendezvous, having imagined to have a seen a white fluffy animal and then trying to follow it. Wandering through the forest in her Steam Dress, one of many dresses she has for different occasions, she loses track of what she thought she saw and starts walking aimlessly through the red forest. About a few minutes later she suddenly remembered that she had a job to be done and there were probably people waiting for her already so she picks up her pace and starts running to the meeting place. My, my. I do hope I get there on time. In the distance Celeste could hear a some voices so she decided to approach them and introduce herself. Upon reaching them, Celeste does a curtsy whilst saying, "I'm terribly sorry if I've caused any delay. I'm Celeste Adelaide, Pleasure to meet you all.".
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:10 am

As he's chit chatting Claude notices the girl who could be none other than Celeste "Ah how nice of you to join us. Claude Ghirahim, it's a pleasure.. although we seem to be short on time, lets just get this over with, shall we? Claude says, looking at his pocket watch. He looks at his fellow teammates knowing they won't have much time to create a strategy "we need to intercept the train, we can make plans once we're on... follow me Claude turns around and suddenly dashes towards the train tracks. It'd be best if we hurry, the train will be approaching any minute. Claude says, looking back at his fellow teammates.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:21 am

"Pleasure's all mine." Celeste said in reply to Claude before taking off after him towards the train tracks. As she ran she unlatched her Jabberwocky from her back and wielded it with only one hand while running. Her hair swaying as she ran she could only imagine what kind of things they'd have to do on board, her heart beating fast at the prospect of being able to not hold back like she does with people. Machines are just machines after all. And I do have to fully test my Jabberwocky's metal cutting ability.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:40 am

Daisy smiled when Genesis got back up, relieved that he was okay, she also smiled when the final member of the party arrived, waving to her as she appeared. When Claude looked at his pocket watch and set off for the train, Daisy nodded in agreement and followed him, unholstering her dual pistols, cocking them and removing the safeties as she ran. I wonder if there will be any white fang personnel onboard, that could be problematic, I've only loaded FMJ rounds, designed to pierce metal. Daisy thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:10 pm

“Oh its starting!? Damn! WAIT FOR MEH!!” He started running towards the cliff though again, stupidity strikes as he almost fell from the cliff. “Ok how about this, you guys go fight the androids while I secure the train personnel! That would be legit yeah?” He sounded like he wanted to avoid fighting the androids; though by the tone of his voice it was already obvious.

Other than the foreplay he’s been doing he still can’t shake of that feeling when he saw Rachael. That expression almost looks like that of a person who lusts for revenge and would kill anyone who stands in her way. It send shivers down the young lad’s spine just by the thought of it. “Umm so how are we gonna get down there? Wait.. ARE WE GONNA JUMP!? What if you miss the landing point umm.. wait let me angle myself right. I can do this… I can do.. this”
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:27 pm

When everyone starts to move, Spencer worries over having to retrieve Stallion. We're well int' the boundaries of the Schwartz hun'in' territory. I could see if Sonny knows how to ride a motorcycle well enough to get it on his next training run. He then marks it on his scroll's map function and sends it to Sonny who, in fact, has no means of transportation and has no knowledge on how to ride a motorcycle at all.
Spencer jogs toward the front of the pack, stopping short of Claude as he is not familiar with the place, like the boy on point is.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Lux had just stood beside Spencer the entire time, he was to nervous to say anything with all the strangers around. When Lux had signed up all he was thinking about was helping the people on the train, he hadn't really thought about the fact he would be surrounded by strangers. Lux had been so relieved when he had seen that he had been teamed with someone he knew. As everyone started to move, Lux kept just behind Spencer, feeling the most comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Upon reaching the train tracks Claude activates his face mask, His collar flips upward and a Flexible metallic like mask covers his mouth and nose, gently wrapping around his neck, from the back side of the collar a lens extends and covers his right eye. "Grey scale, Red heat signature reader. He commands. The lens turns a dark grey color and a Bright red cloud is seen through it.
There's the train, I see the heat rising from the front car, we have 1000 feet before we need to make the jump, From here it looks like we're going to land on the 5th car from the back. Is everybody ready? Claude says, while keeping a maintaining course as they reach the cliff by the tracks. To those who look at his lens, besides the red heat signature, numbers are seen fluctuating.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Celeste grips her battle-ax tightly and blows out a jet of fire from one blade, causing it to embed to the ground as the propulsion of the flame forces it down. "I guess one could say I'm ready. Though I don't see how this is different this is from other circumstances." Celeste said as she positions her ax to her side. "Though I can say that this drop would be quite exciting."

Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Almost there... huh?.. Oh dear.. Claude taps his sight lens to make sure it's reading correctly. It seems as though the androids aren't our only issue. I'm seeing organic heat signatures. Weapons at the ready, ladies and gentleman, this may very well be white fang SCUM. Claude calls out to his comrades, Aside from the heat signatures in the front car, he noticed others that seemed to be on top of the cars them selves.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 pm

"I'll focus on the men."Spencer smirks a more interested-looking smile than his trademark one.
"You could say I'm a people person..." A casual reference to Spencer's line of work outside of Beacon.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:50 am

Rayden reached the tracks and unslung Obiettivo from his back as he heard Claude say something about organic heat signatures. Metal is not hot. That must mean it is people. Rayden loaded up tranquilizer darts as he waited for the train to arrive and turned to Claude. "Mr. Ghirahim the message stated something about teams. Does thou know anything about that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next