RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+5
FunkyMonkey
Shemskis
Skylight
Sumdumguy
Dakir
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FunkyMonkey

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Alex heard the first dare.  "Well...if this is going to be the first dare of the night, I think I'm going to need a drink."  She spoke to Fionn.  "Hey there, can you pass me something to drink."  She gestured at the booze wagon behind him.  "I think I'll have to give some of those a try.  An unlabeled one to start off, please."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Vanille looked at Yin with a surprised look. She then said, "B-but YinYin...there are many other pretty girlies in this room besides Vanilla-chan!" She then looked to Zwei with a look of 'Slap Yin for me'. She then scooted closer to Yin crossing her arms and waited for whatever was to come.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Yin smirked again, "You asked for it, sweetie." He said, chuckling a little as he leaned in. He planted a peck on Vanille's forehead, pulling back and giving her a little wink, "You should be a little more specific with your dares." He said, laughing a little. He sipped his drink, looking around the room, "Lí, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:37 pm

In the middle of pouring himself another glass of wine and waving off Fionn's offer, Lí hears his named called out, followed by the name of the game he'd found himself caught up in. "Huh?" he says, whipping his head up to look at Yin, before registering everything properly. "Oh. Uh... Truth..." he says in a small tenor, only further adding to his feminine appearance, a fact he internally curses as he sets the bottle of wine down and rubs the back of his neck with his free left hand.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:58 pm

Sitting down as still as Emilia possibly could, she looked around the circle, with a large smile on her face. Sitting with her legs crossed and her drink between her legs, not thinking to have a sip with all the excitement, she leaned into the circle a little for the first round, still unsure of how this game was played. When she heard Vanilla dare Yin to kiss anyone in the circle, she gave a small of "oh!". Her tail began to wag behind her, thinking she had figured out what the game is about all by herself. Her tail soon stopped it's pace when she heard Li go with another option she hadn't thought about, slightly tilting her head as she tried to process everything.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am

Yin drained the rest of his drink, rubbing his chin a as he thought, Hmm, what would be a good question... He wondered, looking around the room at the other students. His eyes came back to Lí, Oh, that's a good one. He thought, a small smirk coming across his face, "Alright, who in this room would you most like to frag?" He asked, pouring himself another drink as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Lí takes a pause in raising his glass to his lips, and asks in return, "I'm... not quite sure I understand, could you explain what you mean?" Then, he resumes his action, taking a long pull from the glass before finally stopping to set it back down.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Yin laughed a little, "Seriously?" He asked, then taking a sip of his newly-poured drink, "It's tough to make it much more clear. Who is the guy or girl who is sitting in this room that you would most like to have sex with?" He smirked, Does...he? She? Really not understand the question? He wondered, I thought it was pretty straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:59 pm

"Hey, frag has more than one meaning," Lí says, furrowing his brow at Yin for the mocking he'd received, "and we are at a combat school, so..." he trails off, then reddens significantly as the meaning of the question really sinks in. Sheepishly, he looks at all the women in the room, his eyes catching most on the feline faunus of the group. "Well, uh... Just by looks, I'd probably say Bianca..." he mutters, the red in his face refusing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Bianca grinned and looked over at Li. "Oh, you'd wanna do little ol' me? I don't have a problem with that, just call me after this and maybe we can arrange a 'meeting'?" she teased, putting a hand up to her mouth to stifle a laugh. Oh how she loved to mess with people. She loved to see how they went red in the face from just looking at her, and how they practically melted when she teased them. It was all in good fun though, no harm meant. It was still fun though. "I'm kidding." she said with a laugh. "Unless you weren't."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:37 pm

"My turn to pick now, I suppose..." Lí says, well reddened by Bianca's teasing. Looking to collect himself, if only slightly, he takes another pull from his wine glass, and then brings his eyes pointedly back to Bianca. "Truth or dare?" he asks.

Last edited by Wei Tzu on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Bianca looked at how red and innocent looking Li was. Anything that he (or she, Bianca wasn't sure) gave her would probably be mostly harmless. Maybe a kiss like Vanille had? Or something less? Those weren't that bad. "Dare." she said, and began waiting for Li to come up with something (hopefully) suitable for her.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Feeling slightly vindictive, Lí suddenly sports a lopsided grin, and tells Bianca, "Dare you to snuggle up on Yin's lap," his eyes flashing over to the boy who'd asked him such an awkward question to begin with. He takes one more pull from his glass, draining it entirely, and starts filling it up again, a pleasant heady feeling working its way into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Bianca looked at Li and then Yin whilst keeping her catlike grin the entire time. "Okay!" she chirped before using her arms to propel herself upwards rather than just stand up. She managed to stretch her legs out and still have a few inches of space between her and the floor before she landed and tread over to Yin, standing next to him and looking down at him. "You wanna get comfy before I do this? Else it'll be a pain for both of us." she said, folding her arms below her chest as she waited for Yin to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Yin laughed, "Alright, I see how it is." He said, placing his drink off to the side a little. He uncrossed his legs and sprawled out a little, enabling Bianca to comfortably set herself atop him. He wasn't sure how the extra weight would be on himself, but he figured it couldn't be too bad. He looked up at the girl, a mischievous smile on on his face, "Alright, come here princess, your throne is ready." He said, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Bianca laughed and gently sat down on Yin's lap, so as not to harm his precious bits. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him tight. "Alright, cuddle times~" Bianca chimed with a giggle. "Alrighty... my turn to truth or dare someone? Hmm." Bianca looked around the room, furrowing her brow as she looked at all the participants. "Hmmm... Alex! Truth or dare?" she asked when her gaze came upon the girl. She had no clue what to dare or ask her yet, as her tiny kitty brain wasn't capable of thinking that fast.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Alex, who was giggling at seeing Bianca atop of Yin, suddenly stopped when she heard her name called out.  She thought a little bit, "Hmm.  Cuddling...I can handle that.  The night's still early.  If I went with a dare, at most they'd make me do a lewd dance for someone or something like that.  I suppose that's doable."  With that, she made up her mind.  "Dare," she said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Bianca put her hand to her chin in thought as she sat there on Yin's lap. She was having a hard time thinking of things to dare her to do, as she had never really dared anyone to do anything in her life. Eventually, she came to a decision and smiled seemingly evilly as she pointed to Fionn. "Give Fionn a lap dance." she said with an almost maniacal laugh.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Alex sighed.  It was almost if Bianca had read her mind.  "Alright then, fine.  Give me some room, though."  She went to the corner of the room to grab a chair and bring it back to the circle.  "Fionn, dear, could you please sit here on the chair for me?"  Alex stood in front of him, heart beating a little faster, but ready in anticipation.  

She just stood for a couple of seconds.  "You know what?  I need a groove to get into it."  Alex moved towards the corner again, where she previously saw speakers.  Playing around with the speaker, she looked at the song list that came up, scrolling through it.  She stopped at one, hummed it to herself in her head, and chose it.  She head back in front of Fionn as the song started up.

Alex moved her hips with the first beats of the song, shaking them in synchronization.  As she felt herself getting more and more into the groove, she started to walk slowly, seductively around Fionn in the chair, all the while letting her fingers glide gently along his chest, shoulders, and the back of his neck.  Alex flicked her hair with a quick movement of the head, her hair flowing in front of Fionn, the lavender scent of her hair filling his world.  The song was into its first verses by the time Alex had circle around Fionn.  In a single motion, she slid off her jacket and threw it behind her, not caring where it went.  She leaned forward, in front of him, her hands on his thighs and the top of her cleavage just visible as her shirt started to hang.  Making sure she had Fionn was enticed by the view, she stood back up, proceeding to rhythmically shake her hips once again, all the while slowly twirling as if around a pole.

The back and forth verses of the singers in the song gave her an idea as she activated her semblance.  A small glyph appeared above her.  Putting her hand to it, she anchored herself as she leaned forward.  She locked eyes with Fionn for but a moment as she immediately looked down before peering back up at him without moving her head.  After a few more beats, she extended her hand out to him, gesturing to him as if calling Fionn to get up out of his chair and come to her.  Fixated on her eyes, Fionn started to leave his chair.

Immediately, Alex released the glyph holding her hand and slid onto Fionn's lap, forcing him to sit back down.  Alex, entirely taken by the beat, put her hands on his shoulders and started to dance in his lap, her movements dictated by the predictable, but sharp and punctual sounds of the bass.  After a little bit of continued lap dancing, Alex slid weightlessly off of Fionn's lap and dropped to her knees in front of his.  Slowly, she moved his knees apart, all the while staring intently into Fionn's eyes.  Alex noticed a slight bump in the way.  She took a brief glance at it, enough to let him know what she was looking at, before he looked back at him with nothing more than a coy smile.  Just as his legs opened fully, Alex place her hands on the chair in between his legs and returned to his lap, this time making sure that his eyes were at her chest level.  Looking down at him, he started to move gently toward his face, ever so slightly narrowing her eyes.  He did the same, and for a while, it looked as if they were going to kiss.  At the last second before the kiss, Alex opened her eyes and pulled her face away from his with a final flick of her hair that just barely brushed past his nose.  That aetheric fragrance would be her parting gift to him.  

With that, the song ended and Alex returned to her seat on the floor.  She looked over her shoulder back at Fionn, still in the chair, and smiled.

Last edited by FunkyMonkey on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Fionn chuckled in his usual charming way before getting off of the chair and stretching his back with a few popping sounds, seeing as the chair while definitely one of his happier places to sit at that moment hadn't exactly had much back support, he sat back down next to his kingdom of alcohol, his smile and grin cockier than before while he ran his hand over his head briefly, the locks of his hair falling into his eyes slightly.
"Y'know i just realized, i don't think i have ever actually "got with" a human girl." He said somewhat inquisitively as he slouched his back again slightly, as if he still had his blade strapped to him even though it was over in the corner.
He yawned and produced his heavy copper flask from within the depths of his coat and took a long drink before wiping the whiskey from his mouth, feeling rather hot all of the sudden he undid his jacket revealing the white dress-shirt he wore underneath.
"I wonder if i have been missing out."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:47 pm

With that, Alex blushed slightly and said nothing. "All right, let's see who hasn't gone yet?" She looked around the room. "You, with the mask." She pointed at Zwei. "Zwei, right? Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Zwei laughed to himself a little bit "Guy with the mask eh? That's one hell of a nickname!" he chuckled for a moment again before appearing to lose himself in thought "Truth!"
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Alex was silent.  She thought for a moment.  "Alright.  Zwei.  Of all the...sexual... relations you've had in the past, which was your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Zwei chuckled to himself a little bit, realizing he had actually was actually still a virgin although he had Vanille. He looked Alex dead in the eye and deadpanned "Well, I would have to say it is a tie between lefty and righty...I will get back to you once I decide which is best" with that he grinned under his metal face and gave a sly wink to Alex. He giggled like a child once more before scanning the room for a victim somebody to ask. Soon he had locked eyes with Emilia and asked her the obvious question "Emilia, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Emilia was a little confused at first when the masked man answered with lefty and righty. 'Who has a name like those?' But she perked up when he looked directly at her, feeling a little odd about the look of his mask. It took her a second to realize that he giving her the question, meaning she was finally playing the game. "Oh! Umm... I want a dare!" Her tail swayed back and forth behind her, eager to see how fun the game is.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Zwei thought for a minute as he looked at Emilia and the rest of the group. After some thought, he snickered quietly as a grin grew on his face. "Emilia, I dare you to choose two people in this room, excluding myself, one male and one female, you must lick both their feet for three minutes EACH so that, you may stop for speaking." he laughed a little again yet after a moment he wondered to himself if he had gone too far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next