RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aquamarine Cafe[open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Empty
PostSubject: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Will walked in and took a seat at a new café he had found. 'The Aquamarine Café', a nice little place that as you wait for your order you can enjoy the lovely sea life found there. The Aquamarine holds over one hundred types of beautiful sea life. The floor is glass covered tanks for the fish and the walls have tanks in them as well. Will sits down at a empty table and looks at all the exotic fish. His deep blue eyes just dart from one to the next. The café has a deep blue paint and light lighting as two not bother the fish.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Mirai had found herself in another tedium today and had decided to browse around town alone with her assistant Ren, a tall oriental man in his twenties. She had seen the Aquamarine Cafe and though she was no fan of sea creatures, she found herself intrigued by the bright clear water in the tanks which reminded her quite some bit about the sea.

"Think they have good food here?" Mirai asked Ren. Ren bowed shortly then shrugged.

"Well, I am sure they cook a lot of fish..." Ren smiled. "Or would that be cruel, milady?"

"Just find us a table and some sweets."

"Right away, mistress."

Ren led Mirai to an empty table and she sat down as she stared at the table. It was only then that Mirai noticed Will's figure some distance away.

Oh, what is that imbecile doing here? she said in her mind. She decided to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Will just sat there almost completely spaced out, listening to his music. He let the wonders of the melodies take him away and flow through his body. He had seen the girl walk in, but really didn't care to much he just ignored her. The anger in the place just went up tenfold. Not even a wave was given by the faunus boy with a smile on his face. Soon a waitress would stop by Mirai's table and wait for her to order. "Hello and welcome ma'am. What can I get for you?" She asked in a bright peppy tone.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Apparently, Will had decided to ignore Mirai. A little irritated, Mirai puffed her cheeks. Though Mirai was brought up to be poised and considerate, her pride made her act rather...childish.

"Do you have any cold sweets?" she said to the waiter as she tapped her foot, sending a small line of ice towards Will's table and his foot.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:38 pm

The waitress nodded and smiled. "Why yes we do have sweets. Would a ice cream cookie platter be okay?(Example) Will soon felt the ice reach him, and smiled as he pulled his foot of the ground as it reached him. Don't react let them work it out. He thought as he drank his coffee.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:53 pm

"That would be lovely," Mirai said as she looked up to the waitress. She moved around in her seat before pressing her boot harder down on the ground, making the ice thicker and trailing up Will's table in a thin frosty sheet, giving it a glassy sheen.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Will sighed as he just stood up and walked over to where the girl was. "Hello there how are you...ice queen?" he asked as he pointed to his frozen shoe. He then shot her a wide grin. "I see that ignoring you wasn't the best thing to do, but I would have rather not had a fight, but it seems you have my attention." He said smiling at her. Will's joy of all things could be seen in this smile.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Mirai looked at Will with a small frown.

"It is improper for real gentlemen to not greet ladies they know first," Mirai said roughly. "I was merely giving you a hint. What have you been up to these idle days? I don't recall really seeing you that much at the gala."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Will shrugged. "As a sniper I am always far away ready to do what I do at the right time.......that...and sleeping. I really haven't been busy lately." He said with a smile. "Mostly just working on my music." He said as he smiled brightly at her. "Might I ask how you have been?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Mirai sighed as she pointed to her book. "Terribly bored," she said. "And craving for sweets. Hence I came here. Though that will only satisfy my tedium for a small while. Here, why not sit down with me? Despite not being my most favorable of company, I could use a good chat. I'll take care of your orders."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Will just smiled and sat across from her. "Thank you. So vary kind are you." He said as he looked up and smiled at her. He then saw the man and smiled at him as well giving him a small nod. "Hello there. My name is Will, might I ask who you are?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Ren bowed his head slightly.

"I am mistress' assistant, Ren," he said with a carefree smile. "I come around to bring her around town once in a while when her other assistants are busy. We frequent cafes often. How are you acquainted with my lady?"

"We literally bumped into one another in the hallway," Mirai said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Will nodded. "I was deep in my music while heading to practice my own music, when I accidently bumped into her. She was quite mad." He said with a smile and rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Mirai sniffed as she looked away.

"As if that was the reason I was in complete fury that day," she muttered. "If I recall, you were doing a poor job as acting as Academy shrink."

"Shrink?" Ren asked, an amused smile on his face. "Well, mistress, you've never had one of those. Though some would say you certainly neede-"

A sharp heel pressed down on Ren's foot and his face shot up in pain, though he said nothing. Mirai looked at him with one eye while the other was closed. She then shifted her looks at Will.

"To put it bluntly," she said bitterly. "I had never been more offended by anyone in the matter of a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Will smiled at her. "A few minutes? That's a new record." He said smiling. Her attitude and his were extremely opposite, but Will just wanted to have a good time. He was just happy he got the basic setting for her coldness. "Ah call me what you will, but it takes more then that to make me angry.....like......well......hm? What does make me angry?" He then put his finger to his chin as he thought.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Mirai puffed her cheeks and muttered under her breath. She then turned back to Will with a sigh.

"So, I caught a little bit that you're a sniper, is that so?" Mirai said.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Will nodded. "That is correct." He said as he motioned to his sitar on his back. He just smiled as he was happy for his skill to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Mirai mused a bit before speaking again.

"Perhaps it could work, but no..." she said. Soon enough, she found herself toying with the golden, heart-shaped locket she had hidden in her dress' collar.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Will just tilted his head. "Pardon?" He asked with a confused look on his face. His smile never disappearing at all.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Mirai looked surprise, as if she had been caught off-guard by the question. She began waving her hand.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I was just thinking of something," she muttered, though she seemed in deep thought now. "Just thinking of...I wonder...how fast and how far can you snipe?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Will began to think. "If set up quick enough and have the shot lined up, I can pull a head shot off about a mile away. If not head, a body shot with a hole the size of a baseball would be left." He spoke with his own knowledge and sounded more professional now.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Mirai took out her fan and began twirling it around, a sign that she was heavily thinking of something.

"Hmm...I see..." Mirai said. "Well, I guess it won't matter anyways. I'm glad to see a sniper though. Not many of those in my line of business."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Will's smile soon vanished slowly. "What business is that?" He asked in a more serious tone. Sound tremendously more professional. He placed his hands under his chin and watched her for a while...waiting.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Mirai paused for a bit before answering, carefully selecting her words.

"I guess you could say...acting of a sort..." she settled on. "Acting in a chess field...pretending to be certain pieces when you are otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Will raised an eyebrow to her. "So what would a sniper have to act as?" He asked as he watcher her carefully. He was beginning to wonder what she was asking, and she had now caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aquamarine Cafe[open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next