RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fangs and Claws [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Claws [Closed]   Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:22 pm

"I want to know why you didn't kill me" he grunted "and less of the shouting, my ears are still ringing from the damned flash bang" he added, looking less than pleased.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Claws [Closed]   Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Alicia skeptically lowered her weapon again, converting it to it's neutral position and putting it back behind her. Then, she crouched on the edge of the roof, opened her wings, and glided down to the ground behind Jacob. She made absolutely no sound as she did this, her wings and feathers having been evolutionarily designed for silence.

"To prove you wrong." She said simply, voice low and serious. "You think the White Fang is made of nothing but heartless pawns, and that is not true by any stretch."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Claws [Closed]   Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:27 pm

"I don't recall using those words" Jacob grunted "but it's no secret that I hate the White Fang, not for who they are or what they stand for, but because of what they've done to me" for a few brief moments he considered showing her the scars, showing this girl what the White Fang had put him a few short months ago. The scars from where the meat hooks had been jammed into his skin, the same hooks that had been used to hang him in a dank cell like a trophy, for three weeks. But he reconsidered, if she was White Fang and she was loyal. He didn't want her passing on the information. He didn't want them to know how much they'd hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Claws [Closed]   Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Alicia almost growled, or at least, the avian equivalent. "You sound like a human, like everyone in a certain group is the same." She flapped her wings out behind her, before relaxing them back to a folded position once again. Her tail feathers flared out as well.
"Look, I don't know what happened to you and I really don't care, but if you really want a fight so badly, then don' expect me to go easy again."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Claws [Closed]   Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 am

A dubious eyebrow rose on Jacob's face
"Don't compare me to humans" he grunted "and tell me this, if the White Fang aren't all the same, why are you condoning their actions. I followed you because you seemed different, you're the only White Fang I've met who hasn't tried to kill me on sight, and I want to know why. But if you want to fight"
Jacob held his arms akimbo "Then just shoot me now" he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Claws [Closed]   Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:38 am

Alicia almost spat. "Why the hell would I ant to kill you on sight? Until you pulled your axe-gun on me, you'd done nothing to me." She rolled her eyes at the ridiculous thought. "I compare you to humans because you think about the White Fang the same way they think about faunas; We're all the same, and we're all nothing but savages!" She was growing angrier, her voice raising. "Well why do you think the White Fang formed in the first place?! Because we were tired of being blanket-labeled and hated just because of what we were!"
She turned around and back again, wings folding and unfolding themselves in an effort to off the tension. "I condone their actions because they're the ams actions that saved my life and most of my family." She paused to swallow the rapidly growing lump in her throat, to no avail. "I owe them my life and I can never repay them. Now are you done interrogating me? Because I don't plan on shooting you unless you give me a good reason."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Claws [Closed]   Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 am

"My surname's Reaver, that's all the reason your brood needed the last time" he turned his back and retrieved Jernulv "to a wolf, the actions of the single wolf represent the pack as a whole, what your pack did to me and mine was unforgivable, maybe that's why I treat all White Fang the same. Since you didn't kill me, I'll return the favour." he stooped and picked up Jernulv, slinging the axe onto his back and shoving his hands into his pockets before walking further down the street, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Claws [Closed]   Fangs and Claws [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fangs and Claws [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3