RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat-Napping [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter

Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:30 pm

Carefully, Isabelle climbed off of the horse, waiting for Aphelion to do the same.  "I've never been here before.  Is it any good?"  It only took her a few moments to realize that that was a dumb question, as he most likely wouldn't have brought them here if it was bad.  "Er...  Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:25 am

''Well, it's rather warm inside, and they have nice drinks and barmaids so...'' Apheliion laughed, hopping off after Isabelle and patting Equinox away.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:07 am

Isabelle began walking towards the door, assuming that Aph would follow.  "Sounds nice.  Maybe I'll come here more often if I enjoy it.  Though, I don't think I'd go to a place like this by myself."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:09 am

''Don't worry, I'll protect you.'' Aphelion giggled, motioning to a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:53 am

"It's not that I think something would happen, just that coming to a bar alone is...  Well, pretty lonely.  Though I guess that's obvious."  Isabelle took a seat, resting her arms on the table.  She continued to speak, but changed to a quieter voice.  "I'm also technically not old enough to drink...  Though, that hasn't been a problem, at least not yet."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:02 am

Giggling, Aphelion sat in front of Isabelle and petted her ears a little bit, "Sshhh... I'm old enough and I drank from like age of 10, so don't worry bout it." he whispered, beckoning over a barmaid, "I'll have a Scotchka... Friend will have..." he trailed off, waiting for Isabelle to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:55 pm

"... Well, I don't think it's healthy to start at that age, but alright."  Noticing the barmaid approaching, Isabelle remained silent for a few moments before deciding.  "I'll just get whatever kind of red wine you have."  Waiting until after the barmaid had left, she began talking to Aph again.  "Don't worry about paying for both of us, either.  My dad just sent me some money the other day.  I don't think he'd be glad if he knew what I was spending it on, but oh well."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:57 pm

"Up to you. I've had this saved up but that's alright, heh." Aphelion nodded before sprawling out on the table, his head very close to Isabelle's torso as if he was expecting a petting, "Tell me about stuff... I wanna hear from my friend, maybe I can help with any problemssss..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:14 pm

"I...  Don't think I have any major problems, at least not at the moment."  Isabelle raised an eyebrow as he put his head on the table, flicking him lightly.  "Hey, come on, we're in public.  That's embarrassing."  Afterwards, she waited for a few moments, before going back to his question.  "Anyway.  How stable is your relationship with Aoife?  That's the only thing I can imagine you'd be able to help me with currently."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:26 pm

"Oh? Well, it's... wonky I guess. There are a few shortcomings here and there but overall it's ok I think." Aphelion shrugged, sitting up again and obtaining his beverage, starting to calmly sip it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat-Napping [Closed]   Cat-Napping [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat-Napping [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3