RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day off

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Claude's ear twitched as he heard the short one mutter something under his breath. Being a faunus doesn't come without it's perks, now if you have something to say you should speak up instead of muttering under your breath. That is unless you'd rather settle this in another fashion. Claude looked at Septimus with slight contempt, he didn't seem to care much about the duo, although they didn't seem to be leaving.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Crap he's a faunus how did I miss that? Septimus thought to himself completely hiding behind Quen. He didn't want a confrontation and he definitely wasn't going to fight the guy. He hated fighting anything but Grimm he absolutely refused. He would die first.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Quenstidite Raises his hand up to cover Sepp as his face starts to get a bit more serious. "Claude Ghirahim the name dose sound familiar, how ever i wouldn't waist time fighting with my friend here. He would last very long against some one of your skill level" Quen felt bad saying this but this was to protect him from Claude ripping him a new one. Quen Smile's "However if your looking for more of a challenge id be more than willing to to take this dance faunus or not"
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Sepp didn't even care Quen was bashing his skill he knew it was probably true. His marksman skills were something to behold but he had no close combat and seeing the sword in Claude's gun made him nervous. Sepp muttered a quiet thanks to Quen from behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Claude looks at Quen and shrugs. I suppose it'd be better than playing with dummies all day. I suppose i accept your challenge. He says bowing. As soon as she stands upright his face mask comes up from his collar covering his neck and lower portion of his face, and a lens pops over his right eye. Shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 pm

"Alright then let's get this started then" he glances back at Sepp for a moment"you may want to get to a safe distance"as he looks back at Claude Quenstedite takes a fighting stance and takes a moment to analyze his opponent. Quen notices the weapon and how Claude has little to no armor like him, figuring that Claude has a speed advantage, Quen figures the best course of action would be to end this as soon as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Sepp nods at him and rushes off back to where they were sitting and hides behind the bench watching the two to see who it was who would win. He was not so secretly hoping Quen would bash Claude's smug face in and take him down a peg or two. Sepp wondered if Quen was part of a team, he made a mental note to ask after the fighting subsided. He also made a note to use his semblance to help Quen if he felt he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Once Sepp was a safe distance away Quen's Stance became that much firm, he could put his full focus on this fight. He stared down Claude for a good minute noticing that Claude hadn't taken a fighting stance, or preparing to grab his weapon for anything serious. Quen decides to make the first move as he goes to make the first swing at Claude's face.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Noticing Quen's stance, Claude thinks to himself where have I seen that before?. As Quen throws his punch, Claude takes the opportunity to jump up onto his arm, and use his shoulder as a spring. Claude does a flip in the air and aims his rifle at Quen's head, launching his sword, hilt first, downward at Quen's skull.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:29 pm

After Getting hit in the back of the skull by the hilt of blade Quen Flips forward landing first on his hands, and then flipping forwad even more so back on his feet. Quen spins around kneeling down and uses his Royal Guard Archer form and fires three arrow's at Claudes legs.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Watching Quen fire the arrows, Claude fires his rifle into the ground to boost himself upward away from the arrows, and fires another round between quendestites feet as a warning shot before landing on his feet. if it's a fight to the death you want, you can have it, but I warn you. This rifle can pierce the armor of a death stalker with ease, either stick to your close ranged weapons or prepare to get ripped apart by Bersten's bullets. he says coldly, acknowledging that close call.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Quen puts a smile on his face "If you hadn't noticed my arrows can do the same thing i would suggest that you take a close look at your pant leg's." Questedite points at his right pant legging. "Besides of which you don't be appearing to be taking this fight seriously so i needed to give you a reason, now that i have you attention we can go back to our brawl." Quenstedite rushes at Claude making it seem like he's going to through his left but instead focusing his right for the real hit.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Watching Quen rush him Claude ducks down low and swings his leg forward in an attempt to counter with a sweep. His fighting style... It seems so familiar... where have i seen these stances? Claude thinks to himself, as he closely follows Quens movements.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Quen jumps high into the air and notices that Sepp is still hiding behind the bench and call's out to him "Hey Sepp how are you gonna referee from all the way over there, come on out and keep watching. as Quen starts to descend right fist first his left leg up to his abs right leg strait and left fist chambered by his rib cage ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Sepp nodded and got close enough to referee but far enough from the fight where he wouldn't get in the crossfire. He didn't quite understand the whole referee part as he had always been taught everything was fair in a fight but he figured if he needed to use his semblance to break things up it would be easier and less taxing if he were closer.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Claude watches as Quen descends over him, and Kicks up into Quendestites fist I know who you are now. those stances, those wild punches, that same wreckless style. You're the son of the Silver Knight Hunters, Isabella and Kain
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:10 am

Quen not looking very surprised as they had clashed. his parents were well known such as the title says. They were famous for hunting pretty much anything, they were peoples icons or hero's. what ever term you like. so when ever some one recognizes Quen as there child theres always high expectations, though quen didnt mind he like the chalange... so long as it wasnt on papaer.."so you know my parent's. Now that i think about it, yours sound familiar too, The black hunter, Sebastian? the one who got his name because of his sword play right? they called him that because if you're his taget, everything goes black as soon as you see him... and the Bloody Huntress, Elizabeth? the huntress who always wore red so the stains of her enemies wouldn't show... also known as the scarlet queen? am i right?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:28 am

Claude cracked a small smirk then calmly walked over and picked up his blade, and rested his rifle on the ground. Well than, it seems as though we come from rival families... I do believe it's time to take things up a notch don't you... Fenrir? Claude suddenly dashes towards Quenstedite sliding under his legs and jumps up to kick him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:40 am

Quen barley able to dodge his kick damaging his jacket then jumps away tightening his fists swinging his arm downward to enter Queens Guard mode and detaching the blades to grab the handles with the wire attachment and throws them at Claude with a grin on his face. "I accept"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:53 am

Claude moves barely to the left to avoid the flying blades but he uses his sword to catch one of the wires, as it wraps around his blade, Claude swings his Katana, Launching Quen's blade right back at him. Your father's brute force won't help you while using a weapon meant for the graceful skills of your mother, you may keep me at a distance but I can still redirect your attacks with ease. He says in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:17 am

Quen Grins as he catches the redirected blade and pulls Claude in closer. he uses his other hand to retract the other blade how ever its spinning on it's way back. Quen  prepares for what ever Claude might pull next. "Come now do you think your the first to pull this on me after all if i couldn't use these blades the way mother taught me she would never forgive me!"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 am

Clearly you're not as brutish as you seem, but you certainly lack technique Claude spins his sword, locked in Quen's wire towards the other blade, releasing his sword from the wires grip and attempting to tangle the two wires as they're retracting erratically back towards Quendestite Because of Claude's interference.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:49 am

Quen spins his entire body fixing the wires and  retracting the blades back into the gauntlets going back into Kings Guard mode. Once Quen stops spinning he charges straight at Claude launching a barrage off punches with the shock enhancer turned on for a more devastating blow. "For some one who was born into a family who was supose to end his enemies quickly you sure love to talk."
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:01 am

Using the best of his agility do dodge the punches, Claude ducks low and slips his blade in between Quen's legs and ducks to the side to trip him as he walks. If it's an ending you want than it's an ending you'll get, now Show me your family's legacy and lets end this! Claude yells, at Quen, clearly not satisfied with his lack of technique, he Kicks into Quen's kneecap to make his trip more effective.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 am

Quen Shouting "Id love to see you try you bastard"!as he uses the momentum of his fall Quen enters his Semblance, his eyes glowing a beastly shade of yellow and his arms covered into a scale like aura, he shatters the ground with his fist causing a shock wave to send Claude into the air. Quen spins around as fast as he can and launches himself strait at Claude unleashing a countless number of punches at him.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:39 am

As he takes a couple of hard hits, Claude tries to block the the rest with his blade and activates the white dust within it to launch him down to the ground. He looks over to Sepp and says If you value your saftey, I suggest you do as I say. because this is going to get really ugly, really fast. Claude Dashes over to his rifle quickly picking it up off of the ground and he activates his semblance, within the blink of an eye Claude creates ten copies of himself, they all look at each other and nod. I'll protect the boy, you lot take care of Fenrir. Claude jumps over to Sepp and grabs him by the collar, pulling him to a safe looking spot and stands in front of him. Don't move. he says looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 am

Sepp flailed his arms and legs at the sudden movement through the air against his will but didn't dare protest despite wanting to as both seemed dead set on this. He knew he had to end it and he knew just how to do it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day off
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: