RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

newby on bord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
armmoerdonix

armmoerdonix

newby on bord  Empty
PostSubject: newby on bord    newby on bord  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:08 pm

hi I am armmoerdonix this is my third rp site ive singed up for but the first for rwby (others being for homestuck and hetaila)
online I am more commonly known as kixonshadowbane but I thought id try a new name for the new site

I am a mostly kind person but I can be mean when I miss sleep I cant spell real well and im a little dyslexic so sorry if you have trouble reading what I type or misread what you type. hope you don't find my typing too annoying and hope we have fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

newby on bord  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newby on bord    newby on bord  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Hey. L:
I'm fine with reading more vague writing and I like to believe that I'm a clear writer with my posts. If your writing abilities are good enough for the admins, feel free to do a thread with me after you get an approved character. And if you need help with anything weapon-wise on the character, lemmie know!
Back to top Go down

newby on bord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: