RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm

The night was generally something Bianca enjoyed experiencing, and she loved it to the point that she messed up her sleep schedule just to stay up for most if not all of the night despite having to go to school incredibly early in the morning. Except tonight she wasn't quite enjoying it. No, tonight was a night for her to grieve. She had broken up with her first girlfriend, and it wasn't pleasant in the slightest. It was full of tears, yelling, and even a little bit of blood. She felt horrible right now, like she was buried underneath a sea of sorrow and pain. Knowing she wouldn't feel much better alone, Bianca had messaged Ashe via her scroll so they could meet again. It was the second time they'd have seen each other, this night, and Bianca wished it could have been under much better circumstances. Hopefully Ashe would come and cheer the cat up, but she knew the sheep often slept a lot. She wouldn't put it past her to be asleep right now, and that was fine with Bianca. She was just really hoping she wasn't.

At the moment, Bianca sit underneath a tree with teary eyes as she looked up at the full moon. Under normal circumstances tonight would be... highly unpleasant for different reasons. She was too sad about her first lost love than to remember the night she escaped from that god awful arena she was trapped in for five years. Bianca was too busy grieving to even care. If anything, now would be a good time for Ashe to get there...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:24 am

Ashe walked somewhat hurriedly through the Beacon grounds, feeling a bit guilty that she'd only seen Bianca's message ten minutes after her scroll received it, seeing as she was asleep at the time. "I wonder what's wrong...." She said worriedly to herself, stifling a yawn as she saw Bianca sitting under the tree, her lips forming a quick frown as she saw the cat faunus' puffed up eyes, pink from crying. She quickly jogged up to sit beside Bianca, immediately hugging and pressing her head to her shoulder, not even asking she was sad, just making sure the girl was comforted before she pressed any questions.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:50 am

"Oh hey Ashe." Bianca choked out upon feeling the sheep girl hug her. "I-I'm sorry for having you come out so late... I probably shouldn't have even called... I'm sorry." Bianca mumbled, a fresh stream of tears now running down her face. "If you want you can go..." was all that she said before she curled up into a ball and pressed her face into her thighs. "I'm so s-sorry for b-bugging you..." Bianca was, at this point, digging herself into a hole that she wouldn't get out of anytime soon. She knew that Ashe was the only one who could help her, but she still felt guilty for having called her out so late.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:23 am

Ashe quickly shushed Bianca, holding her by the chin pressing the cat faunus' face into the soft sleeve of her sweater. "Don't be. I get way more sleep than I probably need to so I'm not missing anything." She cooed, brushing away the strands of hair that were sticking to Bianca's forehead. Hugging her again, she kisses the top of Bianca's head. "What's wrong, Bianca?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:32 am

Bianca shook her head and sobbed into Ashe's shoulder for a good few minutes, letting a good portion of her sorrows out before she decided to speak. "O-Oh it's *sniffle* nothing... Yifi only broke up with *sniff* me, and it only hurt *sniff* about just as much as it did every day for the past five years." she said before continuing to sob loudly into the sheep's sweater. "I'm sorry for bringing this upon you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:52 am

"That's so sad...." Ashe said softly, petting Bianca's head and stroking her back as she cried, Ashe letting out a few tears of her own. Hugging the cat faunus, Ashe places Bianca's cheek on her chest and lets the girl rest fully on her, still stroking her back and hair. "Do you... do you want to talk about it?" She asked, kissing the top of Bianca's head again. "I'm always here for you."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:54 am

Letting herself go completely limp in Ashe's arms, Bianca continued to cry herself a river while the other tried to comfort her. "We... We got into an argument and... I must've said something wrong and... Yifi punched me and kicked me out a-and... and..." Bianca stopped talked to clutch Ashe's sweater and let loose a fresh round of sobbing and tears. "And she said she hated me and that she never wanted to see me again!" she cried, now sobbing even louder than before, with enough tears to stain Ashe's sweater in just minutes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:57 am

"There there...."Ashe let her sweater get soaked as she comforted Bianca, regularly kissing the top of her head or wiping away her tears with her sleeve. "What did you fight about? I'm sure if you went and apologized, she'll forgive you. I mean, it's been a while since you had the fight so she should have cooled off by now. She couldn't possibly have meant what she said, I mean, who could hate a cute little thing like you?" She said, pinching her cheek to try and lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:10 am

"N-No... you don't *sniffle* get it." Bianca said, her crying stopping long enough for her to explain why this fight was the last thing they would ever do. "Yifi doesn't get mad. Ever. Out of the many weeks I've known her, never once has she gotten mad." she said, clutching Ashe's sweater tighter now. "Except today. She hit me right on the cheek and knocked me over which she's never done. The most she did is slap me to make me come to my senses before, but this time... it was actually hostile." Bianca stopped for a moment to just cry some more. She really needed to let it all out. They had been together for a while too, at least over a month and then... Bianca just wanted to forget and move on, but why did it have to be so hard?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:19 am

Ashe felt the pain that Bianca went through, her heart sinking as she cupped the cat faunus' cheeks in her warm hands, stroking her face with her thumbs. "She was mad." Ashe said, kissing the girl's forehead. "Even though she was mad she shouldn't have hit you but she was mad. That means she wasn't thinking right. She'll cool down eventually and you two'll get all cuddle again in no time~" She said cheerfully, though Ashe herself doubted her words.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:31 am

"No." Bianca cried, burying her face in the sheep's shoulder. "No we won't. That was it. It's all over." she sobbed. Her arms wrapped around Ashe to pull her into a tight hug, one that slightly constricted Ashe's breathing a bit because it was so tight. Bianca didn't notice though, she was too busy crying and feeling horrible to notice. "It hurts so much..." she mumbled, choking out a few more sobs as she sit there hugging Ashe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:49 am

Ashe squeaked slightly at the sudden squeezing though she allowed it if it would comfort the crying girl. "Well, if that was it...." She said, her voice soft and whispy due to the lack of air, "Then we should focus on cheering you up and helping you move on." She said cheerfully, hoping that it would pass on to Bianca. "I know it hurts. I have experience but getting it behind you is the best thing to do in these kinds of situations." She said, kissing her on the cheek and petting her ears the way she knew Bianca liked. "You can't always cry, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:01 am

Bianca loosened her hug upon feeling Ashe pet her ears, her sobbing and tears stopping for a few moments as she did so. "I've tried to forget, but I can't." she said, sighing and hiccuping a bit from how much she was crying. "I want to stop crying too but... I thought I cried myself dry years ago, but I guess I didn't..." Bianca sighed, pulling back and kissing Ashe' on the nose. "Thank you for being here though... I really need it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:09 am

"I'll be here whenever you need me." Ashe said, moving to sit with her back against the tree and Bianca sitting between her legs. Gently, Ashe envelops Bianca, pulling her into the sweater, both their necks fitting through the elastic neckline. "See? Right here to hug you and snug you and make you feel warm when you're sad~" She said happily, hugging Bianca by the waist and nuzzling her cheek into the cat faunus' neck. "Just do what you need to do to feel better. Cry and just let me be with you to make it aaaaaaall better."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:19 am

Bianca smiled as another stream of tears ran down her face, these ones being tears of joy. Joy that she had a friend that actually cared about her. Joy that someone was there to cheer her up for once in her life. Just like a certain someone used to... Someone Bianca was related to.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me." Bianca said, nuzzling her cheek against Ashe's. "No idea..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:24 am

"You don't need to thank me, silly." Ashe said, for once not minding that someone pressed so close to her chest, not even noticing it this time. "I'm your friend. I'm supposed to do this. Especially since you've done this for me before so I know how much this means to you and I'm glad I can make you feel better, Bianca." She cooed, hugging Bianca so she knew that she cared.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:36 am

Bianca sniffled and hugged Ashe back for a moment before stopping so she could snuggle up real close to her. "You're wonderful Ashe..." Bianca sighed as she placed a hand on the sheep's chest. She didn't really notice where her hand went, or that she even squeezed a little bit, as she was too busy snuggling with Ashe to even notice or care. "And you're soft too~. I missed you so much..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:52 am

Ashe squeaks slightly at the touch of Bianca's hand, the sheep faunus putting her hand cautiously onto Bianca's shoulder to remind her of something. "Bianca...." She said, hoping the cat faunus would get the message.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:59 am

Bianca had spaced out when she focused on how soft Ashe was, and when the sheep said something it startled her out of her trance, causing her to give a quick squeeze before realizing just what was happening. "O-Oh! I'm s-sorry Ashe." Bianca said, pulling away from Ashe as much as the sheep's sweater would allow, ending their snuggles a little bit. "I didn't notice, I-I was... just happy to be with you again..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:05 pm

"Oh get back here, dummy." Ashe said, pulling Bianca's back to her chest once more as she hugged her, pinning her arms to her sides. "Don't shy away now. Bianca, you know I can't be your girlfriend so please try not to do girlfriend stuff... but I'm your friend. You don't have to stay away from me."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:16 pm

"Ah... I'm sorry... And I know we can't be together like that." Bianca said, smiling weakly and nuzzling her cheek against Ashe's. "But I know that I would want my girlfriend to be just like you. Warm, soft, cuddly, caring, cute... You're a great person Ashe. I love you." she said before realizing the implications of her statement. "B-But not like t-that!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:22 pm

"Y-yeah, love you too, Bianca." Ashe said, blushing profusely at even the subtle implications of what she just said. Still, she hugged Bianca as much as she could. "So are you feeling better or do you want to talk or hug more?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:32 pm

"If you don't mind... can we just talk more?" Bianca questioned, leaning against Ashe and purring loudly. "I really missed you. I wanna talk and cuddle more with my cute sheepy friend." she said, chuckling and licking Ashe's cheek a little. "That is, if you don't mind. I don't wanna keep you here any longer than you want to be."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:49 pm

"I want to be here as long as I can." Ashe said, letting herself be used as a backrest, her arms wrapped around the girl in her sweater. True, it was a little too close for comfort but she didn't mind, enjoying that she was able to calm Bianca down and offer her support. "So what do you want to talk about? You can tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Bianca smiled and kissed Ashe on the cheek, sighing as she rested her head on top of Ashe's shoulder. "Do you have someone you love?" she asked, her tail wrapping around Ashe and tickling her belly a little bit. "I want to know what sheepy is into, at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next