RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:57 am

"I'll catch you if you do." Bianca laughed, grinning down at Ashe as she relentlessly tickled the sheep with her tail. "If I weren't carrying you I'd suggest you do the same right back to me. We could stop for a bit so you could get revenge if you want." she offered with a giggle, doing her best not to let Ashe slip out of her arms as she squirmed around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Ashe squirmed even more, trying to hop out of Bianca's arms and away from the relentless tickles but finding herself unable to. "Nooooooooooooooo~" She cried, pushing against Bianca's chest to try and get away from her assault. "I can't. I can't. I can't breeeaaaaaaaaaathe~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Bianca giggled and kept her relentless tickle assault going for a few more seconds before slowly letting up. "Alright, alright. I'll stop so you don't die, because that would be mean to do to poor sheepy." she laughed as they approached the RV. "Besides, we're pretty much there now."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:27 pm

"We're there?" Ashe asked, staring up at Bianca. "They could have heard us." She realized, clapping her hands to her mouth as she whispered. "Put me down already so I can run in and grab some stuff before they wake up."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:05 am

Bianca giggled and let Ashe down, smiling at her as she walked towards a tree. "You can wear my shirt for a bit so no one sees you half naked. I suppose I'll go hide so no one sees me... well, you know." Bianca said, smiling as she leaped backwards and into a tree. "Hurry up, it's cold out here." she said before hiding behind the trunk of the tree so she wasn't visible at all.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:30 am

"Alright, I'll be back in a bit." Ashe said happily as she sneaked into the RV, hoping not to wake anyone. Sneaking past her teammates, she thinks for a second before remembering her clothes were in the back room. I hope Malina won't mind. She thought as she gently opened the door and closed it behind her. Spying the sleeping scorpion girl, Ashe tiptoes to the closet, before remembering Bianca topless outside. Finding her underwear, she picks out a bra to lend to her friend when she realizes one of their biggest difference. Turning, she sees Malina's chest rise and fall as she slept, Ashe sighing before she crawled on the bed, beside Malina. "Maliiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaa." She whispered, gently shaking her shoulder. "Maliiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5