RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:49 pm

"I want to be here as long as I can." Ashe said, letting herself be used as a backrest, her arms wrapped around the girl in her sweater. True, it was a little too close for comfort but she didn't mind, enjoying that she was able to calm Bianca down and offer her support. "So what do you want to talk about? You can tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Bianca smiled and kissed Ashe on the cheek, sighing as she rested her head on top of Ashe's shoulder. "Do you have someone you love?" she asked, her tail wrapping around Ashe and tickling her belly a little bit. "I want to know what sheepy is into, at least."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:14 pm

"L-love? W-w-where's this coming from?" She asked nervously, though she giggled as her tailed tickled her sensitive belly. "W-well, of course I have people I love. I love my family, I love my friends, I love... I love you...." Ashe said, blushing profusely. "B-but not like in that way. Like friend love. I-I don't have anyone to... to love love yet."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:24 pm

"Oh really?" Bianca said, sniffling a little bit from all the crying she had been doing tonight. "Then I still have a chance to go after you!" she said, laughing and nuzzling herself against Ashe. "I'm kidding dear, don't get worked up about a joke... Unless you don't want it to be a joke." she teased, giggling even more. It was apparent she was joking, but she assumed Ashe would still get worked up. That was her plan actually, since nervous Ashe was cutest Ashe...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:48 pm

"I-I-I'm getting used to it." She stammered after Bianca told her not to get worked up, though her follow up offer quickly made Ashe blush, her hands going up to hug her, accidentally cupping her chest, as she pressed her face into the back of Bianca's head. "Getting. Not there yet so stoooooop. You keep making me bluuuuuuuuuush."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:00 pm

"But Ashe!" Bianca said, laughing quite loudly now. "You're too cute to stop! Come on, at least go on a trial date with me!" she teased, laughing even more now. "I'm gonna keep going until you either agree or counter with your own teasing." she stated, turning her head to nuzzle Ashe a bit. "You must have learned enough from me to be able to come up with something of your own, right? Don't be afraid, I'm not judging anyone here since you can't possibly say anything worse than I can."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:57 am

"But but but... awwwwwww fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine." Ashe pouted, trying to reason out but giving up as Bianca laughed. "W-w-well maybe you should g-get off my lap already o-or I won't g-go on that d-d-date with you. Y-you even like th-that I'm n-not wearing my b-b-b-bra right n-now. P-perv." She stammered, not realizing that Bianca could feel the soft material of her underwear pressed into her back, taking away half of her threat.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:16 am

Bianca giggled and twisted around inside Ashe's sweater so she was sitting upright and facing Ashe. "You're right, I do kinda like that." she said, grabbing Ashe by the sides and reversing their positions, so now Ashe was sitting on Bianca's lap and she wasn't sitting on Ashe's anymore. "There, I'm not on your lap anymore. Now will you go on that date with me?" asked the cat, her hands resting on Ashe's belly and just below the sheep's chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:34 am

Aaaaaaaaaand Ashe was out of material. Finding herself on Bianca's lap, Ashe failed to think of anything else, not that she could have thought of something otherwise. "W-w-w-w-well... uhm... uhhh...." She stammered, trying to think of something as she blushed profusely, her tail wagging against Bianca's stomach like a windshield wiper on fast forward as heat emanated from her, most of her body turning bright pink. "Uh uh uh I c-can't. I h-have a c-clarinet le-lesbian uh uh I mean l-lesson." She stuttered, blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:45 am

Bianca grinned evilly and nibbled a little on Ashe's neck. "Oh really? Tell me what songs you're playing." she said with a giggle. "And what's this about a lesbian? I thought you said you weren't into girls. Not even sexy ones like me." she teased, before continuing her nibbling. She couldn't help but tease Ashe at this point, it was becoming like a sort of instinct to make the sheep nervous whenever they were together now. "And if you really want me to stop, then just tell me. I guess I can't help making sheepy feel all hot and fuzzy, she's too cute when she's like this."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:04 am

"O-oh, yeah.... Uh... B-B Flat...." She said, churning out the first thing that came to mind when she heard clarinet. Realizing that Bianca saw through her lie though, she gave up trying. "F-fine. I don't p-play clarinet... a-and I do don't like girls." She insisted, blushing as she felt Bianca's... prodigious bosom press against her more lacking one, "E-even the s-sexy ones l-like you so p-please stop, B-Bianca. I-I d-don't l-l-love you l-like that."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:15 am

Bianca giggled and hugged Ashe warmly and lovingly. "Okay! All you had to do was ask." she said, giving the sheep girl a quick peck on the nose. "I know you don't like girls like that, I'm just teasing. Please don't get so worked up. I'm sorry if I made you feel really uncomfortable." Bianca mumbled into Ashe's ear. Her purring lowered in volume as she felt a little guilty for probably making Ashe have a mini heart attack. "Do you at least love me as a friend?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:25 am

"Th-thank you, Bianca." Ashe replied, giggling softly at the quick, tickling kiss on her nose before she softened completely, hugging Bianca and completely forgetting that she was straddling the girl's lap or the fact that they were in the same sweater. "Well, as a friend, yes. I love you like I love sleeping. All day, everyday~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:37 am

Bianca smiled and nuzzled her cheek on the sheep's face. "Thank you Ashe. You're my best friend." she said. Her tail came around to gently tickle Ashe's belly. "And my favorite cuddle buddy too. Promise me you won't leave me." she said, hugging her friend real tight. "I just don't wanna lose you, is all."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:47 am

Ashe cupped Bianca's cheeks to make the girl face her, their noses practically touching. "You're mine too, silly." She said, rubbing their noses together affectionately before kissing it softly. "And I won't leave you. Ever. If I can do anything about it, you're not losing me and I'm not losing my bestest friend in the world." She said, squeezing her cheeks playfully before pulling the girl into a comforting hug. "I'm glad you're cheering up, Bianca...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:02 am

Bianca smiled and hugged back, purring quite loudly now. "Me cheering up is all thanks to you, Ashe. You've made my night so much better by just being here." she said, sighing. "I'm not teasing with this one but... if you keep this up I might actually fall in love with you." Bianca tightened her hug around Ashe and blushed a little. "Even though you don't like girls, too. It's just... I've always wanted someone who really cares for me, and here you are. You're literally the friend I've always wanted. I'll do my best to keep myself from liking you like that, but no promises. I'm being serious too, and I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable." Pulling away, Bianca looked into Ashe's eyes with a bit of a frown. "Please don't think much about it. I don't wanna drive you away now. That would be..." Bianca averted her eyes and let go of Ashe, her heart sinking from the thought of making Ashe feel always uncomfortable like that.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:22 am

Ashe nodded happily as Bianca thanked her, though she quickly grew a face of concern when Bianca mentioned falling in love with her. "Bianca...." She said, worry obvious in her tone. "Are you sure about this? Don't you think that you're just... fixating on me as the closest thing you have to a girlfriend right now? I know it's easy to do that but I don't want to end up hurting you once you realize you're just not thinking straight."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:50 am

"Yeah, I guess my brain isn't working properly." Bianca said, looking embarrassed now. "It's just... I'm sorry, Ashe. Please forgive me for saying that. I'm not in my right mind right now because of... because of..." she mumbled, cutting herself off and sighing. She buried her face in the sheep's shoulder, trying not to let the memories resurface. "It involves... an incident that happened 5 years ago. I don't wanna depress you with my stories though so... We'll just leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:57 am

"It's understandable, Bianca." Ashe cooed, hugging the embarrassed cat faunus and kissing her cheek, almost habitually now. "But don't be afraid to tell me. I'm a tough girl. You can tell me. It's fine. I'm here for you, no matter what scary sad stuff you do." She reassured, nuzzling Bianca's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Bianca hesitated for a full minute as she thought of whether or not she should tell Ashe about... about that. "I'm sorry if I depress you but..." she said, pushing Ashe away gently. "5 years ago, when I was 13, I was kidnapped and sold on an auction to whoever payed the highest bid. There were a lot of... men aiming to take me home and... do things to me, but I was taken by someone else who didn't do any of that." she said, closing her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I was taken somewhere and thrown into an arena and forced to fight for my life... for four years. I got hardly fed, had to eat a few people here and there to survive... nearly died dozens of times... it hurt a lot... and they tried so many times to do... things to me, but I ended up killing them too.

"In the end... I killed 183 people. And how I got out..." Bianca brought her hands back up to her head as she remembered that day. "I went insane and killed even more people. Literally insane. I don't remember much after that other than the full moon when I got out..." Bianca just shook her head and began sobbing. It was all becoming too much for her. Just too much for her to hold back tears. "I'm sorry Ashe..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:24 pm

"And I thought my past was bad...." Ashe whispered, tears pouring like a waterfall down her cheeks before she pressed her face into Bianca's neck, crying and hugging to her greatest capacity. "Don't be...." She scolded, though her words were gentle. "I'm so sorry that happened to you.... I mean... I don't know what to say.... That's so sad...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:40 pm

"This is why I'm a mess, why I'm stupid, and why I'm a whore." Bianca mumbled, going limp in Ashe's arms. "I should have drowned myself in that river after I got out of there..." she cried, streams of tears running down her cheeks now. "I'm sorry for being here... for taking up your precious time... I should just... just..." Bianca sniffled and begun sobbing loudly again, her face soon finding it's way to Ashe's shoulder for comfort as she hugged Ashe back, trying and failing to choke back as many of her tears and sobs as possible.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:45 pm

"Don't call yourself that. Don't you dare say those things about you." Ashe said, gently clapping her hands onto Bianca's cheeks to force her to look her straight in the eye. "You are one of the nicest, bestest, sweetest, most amazing girls I have ever met. You shouldn't even joke about hurting yourself cause that'll hurt me too.... Bianca, you're my best friend... It's my job to make time for you and make sure you're happy. "
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:12 pm

"A-Ashe..." Bianca mumbled, a smile slowly creeping onto her face. "Thank you!" she cried, hugging Ashe tightly. "I'm so happy that you think that about me... You make me so happy." Bianca squeeze hugged Ashe, pulling her into her chest inadvertently. "I really do want to fall in love with someone like you some day. Someone who cares and is real loving... The world needs more people like that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:14 pm

"The world is full of people like that, Bianca." Ashe said, kissing the girl on the cheek and smiling as she cheered up, hugging her back fiercely, not minding the suffocating embrace of her chest. "You just need to know where to look. I'm sure you'll find someone to love and they'll love you back twice as much as I do~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:30 am

"Yeah, you're right." said the cat. "I'm sure there's plenty of nice people. I just... haven't met them yet." Bianca mumbled before squeezing Ashe tight for a moment and letting go. "And I'm sure I'll find someone to love. It'll just take a while... yeah, thank you Ashe!" Bianca hugged Ashe again and began nuzzling the sheep girl, warmly and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:07 am

Ashe smiled happily at the squeezing, not pained in the least though her cheek did squish noticeably as Bianca pressed against it. "It's fine, you have a lot of time." Ashe said, petting Bianca. "But if you reeeaaaally want to, I g-guess we c-could go help you f-find a new g-girlfriend? Maybe that'll m-make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next