RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nightwind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drom

Drom

The Nightwind  Empty
PostSubject: The Nightwind    The Nightwind  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:00 am

There had been rumors of a certain individual that had been performing skirmishes against some criminals. Though there were many hunters who would plan their own skirmishes against underworld antagonists, this one is somewhat different. Last week on a fateful night I, Conrad Von Blitz was pursuing one of those criminals until he came and swept me and the man I'm after off our feet. There was no doubt he has the skills of a hunter. He blew me off, separating me from my target and took him down. It happened in a steelyard and judging by how resourceful he is in using whatever he can grab, it was obviously some kind of dominion to him. It was a cold night that night, the mists were thick and when it cleared, the man I hoped to take down was already on the floor. I could see this cloaked figure. As I approached him with my arms raised against him, he stood still, his aura was active and its perhaps because he was ready to use his semblance. I asked him his name, suddenly my body starts feeling heavy, it was getting hard to breathe, it was making me feel sleepy, something was definitely wrong here. Before I knew it he poked me with his black pole and knocked him unconscious.

When I regained consciousness, both him and my target was gone. The next day he was in prison. The police told me they found him on their doorstep, and since the police had found him first my bounty was gone. I feel frustration and anger unable to do anything. I'll make him pay for stealing my target, I want him captured and his face revealed. He must be mine but one thing for certain, he isn't somebody to go up against alone.

~Conrad Von Blitz

Sign-ups for hunters and Mercs.
1. Aria Sinner
2. Blaise Lorelei

I have a good friend, he was caught and ended up in jail for some reason, though it was impossible for him to get caught since he was the most slippery fish that I ever known, heck not even my unit can catch him. He was a flexible guy you could say, he supported me and the White Fang and contributed to us by giving us police information. To such misfortune he was discovered somehow by who knows what. My sources say he was being pursued after screwing up a scope of new information from the police, he was trying to get intel on their meetings, in hope that it would be government related as it would be valuable data to us. His pursuer was indeed a hunter, then another one came, the face of this hunter was concealed in robes, cloaked in dark and blue shadow, he claimed he used smokescreen and probably sleeping gas. How he fought the guy was purely by the use of the iron bars in the steelyard. He didn't see him coming nor did he expect this to happen either. I am putting up a bounty on whoever catches this so called mysterious figure that they so called claimed. I want him alive and tortured.

You will be rewarded handsomely if you do
~Agrim Baxter, White Fang Lietenant

Sign-ups for White Fang Members and Freelance Criminals

Strictly sign-up your char to their designated sign-ups: First come first serve.

Character name - Signing for Agrim/Conrad

Last edited by Drom on Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

The Nightwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightwind    The Nightwind  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:10 am

character name- Aria sinner/ Hunter
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

The Nightwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightwind    The Nightwind  Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:55 am

I'll sign up Blaise for teh Huntar position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nightwind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightwind    The Nightwind  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightwind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: News :: Plot Zone-
Jump to: