RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters and Migration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

Characters and Migration Empty
PostSubject: Characters and Migration   Characters and Migration Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:55 pm

So. As you may, or may not, be aware, we are moving sites. All the details can be found here. But, what is important for all of you is how to deal with characters that are being transferred, but have yet to be approved.

First of all, the approval team with no longer be doing approvals on this site, we are going to be too busy with the new one. Be sure to transfer your character over so it doesn't get lost.

Secondly, I'm going to ask that you tag your character with [new] in the title so that we know you have yet to be approved. Obviously I can't make you do this, but if you don't and don't tell us it's a new character, there is a good chance I might assume you are trying to sneak a character in without approval and "accidentally" delete it.
Back to top Go down

Characters and Migration
Page 1 of 1