RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School plot [Gamemastered][Full]

Go down 
+5
DatteSa
AppleDashed
Shemskis
R3dder
mabster314
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mabster314

School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Empty
PostSubject: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:03 pm

First of all, I need to ask a few questions. Is it O.K. to have one "Gamemaster" making the plot and playing as NPCs? If so, I will be the GM on this one. If not, I have no idea how to proceed

Now on tho the plot. This will be a plot centered around students at Beacon, and all who's characters haven't already graduated are welcome to join. I will be as active as possible "GMing" the plot, and will make replies as soon as I can to players actions. I will both be GMing and playing Jun Sapphire, but I will make sure I stay fair to all involved. I think I can only handle up to 4 people, but this may change as time goes on.

One last thing: In your post indicating your join, please have a line saying "Character Name (Player Name)", with the character name linked to your character sheet. Thank you!

Player list:
Jun Sapphire (mabster314)
Colin Costen (AppleDashed)
Aeden Kase (AkaiOtaku)
Kaytlin Seraphiya (DatteSa)

Last edited by mabster314 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Yes and no. While everyone has the same amount of influence in the R.P., some people, most likely moderator, will play the role of "gamemaster" such as Ozpin and others. If im being a little confusing, I suggest you look up another role play forum for reference. Also, please post these kind of questions into the "Suggestions" board.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Possibly. Checkout the suggestions board about that.
Back to top Go down
mabster314

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 am

For this plot, most likely no. This is focused around a small group of characters, and an initiation and pairing into teams should be done as the whole community and by the mods. This is going to be short, focused on life at Beacon, designed to get everyone (including myself) used to playing as their characters before anything major. I don't know any exact details of the plot yet, as I am waiting to see what characters will be involved in it. The characters must be at the root of any RP plot.
Back to top Go down
AppleDashed

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:18 pm

I'm willing to be in it.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:33 pm

I'm willing to join!
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:43 pm

I'd be up for it.
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Oh I can't read
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:43 pm

What if you're not a student?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
mabster314

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Then this plot isn't really relevant to you. sorry.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 pm

What if you're not, but you wanna be one, and you're at Beacon?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
mabster314

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:50 pm

I was assuming that anyone who wanted to be a student could be one. I thought that you meant that you already graduated Beacon. But as there are already 4 people, I don't think I can handle another one as a GM. Sorry. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
mabster314

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:55 pm

So, we have 4 characters, and we are ready to start the plot.

From this point forward, GM text will be BLUE
While Jun Sapphire will be played in normal text.

BEGIN PLOT
It's your first day at Beacon! As you're walking around the school, you notice that almost all students are with their groups of friends, and only a few are alone like you.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Aeden starts to wander around with no real direction just taking note of people and the enviroment should it ever come into play.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Modmin gonna step in here.
What you're gonna wanna do Mabster is make a thread in one of the RP sections, I'd guess beacon in this case.

As the title put "[Plot][Closed]name of plot"

You can still proceed exactly the same as you are with the blue vs normal text. But this section of the forum is for organizing and gathering people for the plot.
Back to top Go down
mabster314

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:55 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School plot [Gamemastered][Full]   School plot [Gamemastered][Full] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School plot [Gamemastered][Full]
Page 1 of 1