RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions and reconstruction.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

Introductions and reconstruction.  Empty
PostSubject: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:12 am

Upon walking in to her teams Ugh... I still hate that we have teams. dorm, Viola instantly notices how awful the layout is. One bed in each corner, all facing the center. Two beds have a window near them, but everything else seems silly. The desks are all along one wall, and the dressers are opposite... not really giving anyone any privacy. The closet seems fine, so no worries there.

Better get to work I guess... I'd like to be done before anyone else gets here if I can.

Viola starts the reconstruction of the room by moving one desk and dresser over to one of the beds by a window, effectively laying claim to that area. Rotating the bed so she can face the window while falling asleep, she moves the desk to sit under the remaining bit of the window. Viola then decides to place her dresser against the headboard of her bed, effectively finishing.

Well... guess I can read or something until everyone else gets here. Maybe I'll put in a request for some kind of curtain setup so I can get some privacy at night. She thinks before grabbing her favorite book and laying down on her stomach to read.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Zwei looked up from his list of directions to his dorm and double checked
"Yep this is the place"
He was so tired from last night he just entered without a word and threw his things on the bed
It took a while before noticing Viola laying on her bed reading a book.
He lay down on his bed and rested his head in the pillow
"Guess you and me are teammates eh?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Viola yawns before marking her page and closing her book, replying with "Appears that way. Glad I'm not stuck with entirely new people, at least."

Placing her book under her mattress, Viola decides to start up some music and wait for the rest of her team to show up.

I'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again
My skin is choking me, my feeble walls are closing in
This cell is filled with scholars easing me, they're teasing me
They told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy

Last edited by Amaranthyne on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Might as well get some rest zwei thought to himself as he closed his eyes and sunk into the matress (he is not asleep) and began to await the arrival of the rest of his team
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Asher entered the room, his mind racing. Team leader? Seriously? What does that even entail? Looking up he noticed Zwei lying down and Viola across the room reading; he couldn't quite read the title from where he was, but it must have been a good book, seeing how she seemed to be absorbed in it.

"Hey, Zwei! Nice to see that we ended up on the same team." Turning to Viola, "I haven't seen you around before, Viola. Did you come from Signal?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 pm

"Uh... yeah. Asher right? I've seen you around here a little bit... but I also try to stay out of sight a little bit." is Viola's reply.

"Hope you guys don't mind that I took some liberties moving the room around... you can feel free as well, the noise won't bother me." she says as she flips her music back on.

It's a strife
But the shimmer in your eyes just makes me know
You're my amaranthine

Last edited by Amaranthyne on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Zwei opens his eyes and chuckles
"Guess you were right the universe WAS Trying to tell us somthing. I hope we can become even better friends."
Zwei closed his eyes again
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:52 pm

As Aaron worked his way to his room, he noticed his brother just entered a room.

This is going to be just like when we were kids. Fantastic.

He checked to make sure Jishin was hidden in his sleeves, as usual when he wants to keep them unnoticed.

Walking in, Aaron didn't give any of his dormmates the time of day. He tossed his bag by the bed, sitting on it. He quickly planted his feet, trying to get a grasp of their aura.

He easily noticed his brother's bright blue aura. The other two seemed so relaxed that they weren't releasing any of their aura.

He glanced at the boy, who seemed to be already asleep.

Great, seems like he will be a slacker.

He noticed the girl as he walked in. He couldn't notice anything special about her.

More people to carry through the school years.

Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Viola hears her final teammate walk in, and quickly gleams from his behavior that he's probably of a similar emotional state to her.

Well... whatever. We'll have to be introduced properly at some point, doesn't have to be now if he wants to be quiet.

Sitting up from her bed and sliding her boots back on, she grabs her book and heads out the door, saying "Well, now that I know who all I have to deal with, I'm leaving for now. Enjoy each others company... or not, doesn't matter to me."

Oh, when I get there
It won’t be far enough
I’m a renegade
It’s in my blood
If ever I get there
It won’t be fast enough
I’m a renegade
It's in my blood

Last edited by Amaranthyne on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Aaron takes notice of the girl not wasting time leaving.

Where in hell could she be going right now?

He decides he can have a little fun and learn a few things. Upon entering their room, Aaron has had Jishin up his sleeves the whole time. He gets up and walks over to his brother.

Putting on the worst smile he has, he says, "Glad to be on a team with someone I know."

As he steps past Asher, he lets the tip of the left stick fall from his sleeve, catching Asher's arm, giving a quick, but vigorating shock. He continues past Asher and out through the door.

He catches a glimpse of his teammate turning down the hallway. He keeps a slow pace, but keeps a track of the faint hint of her aura that he manages to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:10 pm

"Well they ditched us eh Asher?"
Zwei streched out further in his bed
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:11 pm

"Aaaugg!?" Asher leaped backed grabbing his arm. "Again? Really, man? Hey, where are you going?" Aaron was out the door before Asher could finish his question. "Ah, forget it," he mumbled as he tossed his stuff onto the nearest bed.

Turning to Zwei, "Yup. Just you and me again. What do you think Ozpin has planned for us tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Still staring at the ceiling
" judging from last night a course on responsible drinking"
Zwei laughed at his own joke
"But really for all I know we will have to fight off a deathstalker. What goes on in his head is beyond me."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 pm

"The man is pretty strange...." ...I really hope he isn't listening... "....I hope we fight something, though. Classes are such a drag."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:31 pm

"Yeah I have never been one to like class. Battle on the otherhand is fun...y'know when you dont die I mean"
Zwei paused
"The combat here is more...challenging than in my home town. Not sure if thats good or not"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm

"The more challenging the better. It forces improvement, and that's why we're all here, right? To improve?" Asher studies Zwei to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Zwei smiles under his mask
"I guess thats what we are here for."
Zwei takes on a more serious tone
"True I did come to improve but I also came to get away from my town everyone eithet hated me or I hated them."
Zwei chuckles to break the atmosphere he had made
"Judging from your statment you are here to improve also?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Asher nearly cuts Zwei off mid-sentence. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. Why did people hate you? I'm sure that's an exaggeration, right?"  
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Again this would be the the second time somone has seen his face at beacon oh well here goes
Zwei took off his mask scars in plain view
"I was hated before I got these.I got beat up a lot they said it was because I was "easy prey". So me getting these didnt really help. But it is the reason I learned how to fight otherwise I would still be in that rathole"
Zwei slipped his mask on
"Sorry I had to show you that...do you hate me after seeing that?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Oh man that's gnarly. I wonder....no, don't ask how he got them. "Hate you? Why would I hate you? They're only scars. If anything, you're a better person for having overcome your situation."

Asher walked over to his bed and lied down. "Anyways, I'm gonna catch some shut eye. It'll probably be a big day tomorrow. And just remember that here at Beacon, no one knows your past. You are what you make yourself to be." With that Asher closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Walking back in to her teams room, Viola quickly takes off her boots before flopping down on her bed, not even changing or hiding under the covers.

Music plays as she falls quickly to sleep.

I keep asking myself, wondering how
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out
Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we can be free
Nobody else so we can be free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and reconstruction.    Introductions and reconstruction.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions and reconstruction.
Page 1 of 1