RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The icing on the CAKE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
edwazhere

The icing on the CAKE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:32 am

Looking back over her shoulder, "Sure, Trin you want to come too? Or you to busy cleaning that gun for the 20th time?"
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:44 am

([Going to sleep for the night. I'll get into the main arena thread tomorrow after seeing if Trin is coming or not since he's already asleep])
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Trin smirks at the remark, revealing only a small crack of a smile. He suddenly goes solemn again.

"Hmm. You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up, later." He turns back to the table and picks up his gun and cloth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 am

Getting up with a groan, Aoife gets off her handheld game device and walks to them, "I'll join you, just beat the person I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:42 am

Nodding to Trin and Aoife. "Well I guess it shall be the three of us then." Opening the door, Krystal steps into the hallway then proceeds down to the arena.

([thread jump away!])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The icing on the CAKE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: