RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Dante glanced around, searching for his jerk of a faunus teammate, but to no avail. "Well, I've seen him fight already," he says, looking back at Myren. "I haven't seen you in action, though, and I suppose you haven't seen me either. I guess now'd be a good opportunity to learn?" He smiles, rolling up his sleeves. "So, I'd like to see you in action first. Run a simple course, show off your skills. It'll give me a good place to start with how to use you in a fight." Interlocking his fingers, he cracks them, letting out a satisfied sigh. "Although, if you'd prefer a more direct approach, I suppose you can just use me as a practice dummy."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:11 pm

With a sidelong glance at the nearby obstacle course, Myren shook his head lightly. "I'm in as good of shape as you could ask, don't worry about that, and my little friend..." - he indicates Mirmigi on his arm - "lets me climb just about anything I need to. I'm here for the combat training"
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 pm

"Fair enough," he says, cracking his neck. "I don't doubt your abilities. I just want to get to know how you operate. So, make the first move." He adopts a battle stance, raising his hands and bouncing softly on his toes. "Come at me. I wanna see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Myren nods curtly at Dante. He slides his right foot back into his ready stance and raises his fists. without a word he steps forward, beginning with a quick, low jab with his left, fully expecting it to be blocked. even before the punch lands, he begins pivoting to add force to the followup right hook.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:02 pm

He grounds himself, seeing Myren launch towards him, his eyes focused on the first punch of his. Pushing it aside, it slides along his forearm, otherwise hitting nothing but air. He feels a rather painful impact on his left side however, leaping back. Initially gritting his teeth, it turns into a smile as he leaps forwards, arms raised before ducking, jabbing twice at Myren's head before swinging his leg around, trying to trip him.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Myren hop-steps back, quickly blocking the jabs. However Dante's leg sweep catches his left leg. Moving with the blow, Myren swings his left leg around and back, while crouching with his right. He lashes out with a left jab, suddenly launching Mirmigi at Dante's right arm.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Ready to block the punch, he soon finds his forearm complete with a metal hook clamping down onto it, digging into him painfully and uncomfortably. Gritting his teeth, he grabs a hold of the chain with his right hand, lowering his stance and bringing his left hand around to pull in it as hard as he can.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Myren jumps forward as Dante pulls Mirmigi's chain, using the extra force to propel himself up into a low tackle around Dante's waist, trying to lift him up and push him back.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Dante grabs onto Myren, skidding back a few feet but remaining upright. "Oh no you don't!" He swiftly brings his right knee upwards, hoping to force him to reconsider his position.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Myren accepts the knee to his gut with a heavy grunt, then places his right leg forward, next to Dante's planted left foot as he twists to the right and throws Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:33 am

Dante flies through the air, landing on the solid ground painfully and rolling, his axe slipping off his back. After a moment, he picks himself up, grabbing Zorro off the ground with his left hand, panting. "Not bad," he says, narrowing his eyes at Myren, but grinning wide.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:46 am

Myren releases Mirmigi, retracting the hook as he draws Skorpios. At Dante's comment, Myren allows himself a small grin. "not bad yourself" he says as he taps the point on his stomach where Dante's knee had hit him. assuming his ready stance again, He nods curtly again and charged forward, swinging a wide uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 am

Flexing his hand, he relishes in the shortlived freedom before Myren charges again. Digging the blade into the ground, he pushes himself backwards, and pulls Zorro back towards him. He leaps forwards, leading with the blunt end of the shaft, thrusting towards Myren with it.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:24 am

Myren quickly brings Skorpios up to block the thrust, placing his left hand along the flat of the blade to stabilize himself. As the haft of the axe struck the blade, He shoves the weapons aside to the right his momentum carries him past Dante.

He quickly turns and takes a defensive stance, sword out front, with Mirmigi held close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Pivoting, he slides his foot back, keeping Myren in his line of sight. When his opponent stops, he launches himself forwards, pushing his blade aside with the shaft, spinning his body, readjusting his grip by sliding his hands along the body. The axe head comes swinging around, the blunt, flat side of the axeheads flying towards Myren's side.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Bracing himself, Myren quickly flick Skorpios into it's clawed form. He steps into Dante's formidable swing, slamming Mirmigi into the flat of the axehead,while he wedges the shaft between two of the blades. the force of the swing sends a shock running up Myren's arm as he slides back several inches. Gritting his teeth, he grabs the bottom of the axe and, using Skorpios' grip on its handle, tries to pull it from Dante's hands.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Yin panted as he sheathed his swords, sweat dripping from his forehead. He looked over the practice dummies that were set up, noticing that he had only delivered killing strikes on 6 out of the seven targets. Dammit! He chided himself.

He closed his eyes, slowing his heart rate and focusing his energy. He re-opened his eyes, drew his blades and shooting towards the first target. Again he flew through the targets, slicing each of them, this time assuring he delivered killing blows to each of them. He used his aura to increase his speed, but it quickly took its toll on his body.

As he came back to a stop, fatigue made his trip and fall to the ground. "Argh!" He exclaimed as he landed in a heap. He was breathing heavily again, sweating profusely. He looked up and saw that he was able to deliver killing blows to each of the targets. I was far too slow though. He thought. It had taken him ten seconds rather than the nine he had before.

He dragged himself to his feet, once again focusing his energy. He snapped them open and launched himself at the targets, once again slashing through them with ferocious speed. As he came to a stop, he berated himself again, Eleven seconds! Again! And flew at the targets again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]   Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initial Assessment [Private: Team DYMC or Invite]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: