RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JASZ'in it up

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

zhleader

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:52 am

Zack walked into the room, examining its size. He placed Geoff's cage on a desk beside the leftmost bed before placing its inhabitant inside shortly after. "Alright, Geoff, this is our new room! This is gonna be so fun! I can't wait to meet the others!" Zack plopped himself down on the bed, leaning Volc-Cannus against the wall. "So comfy!" Zack yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:12 am

Jet walked in the room, tossing his bag on a random bed. "Ah, yes, just follow Zack's trail of enthusiasm to find it." He said jokingly as he sat on the bed and started pulling his heavy armor off. "What's up Zack? Meet the other two properly yet?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:54 am

Zack sat up, staring at Jet for a moment. "Nope, still haven't seen them. Things have been going pretty well, though. Aoife showed me this cool dancing game down at the pub; it was really fun even though I was bad at it!" Zack stood up and went over to place food in Geoff's cage.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:43 pm

"Haha that's fun." Jet heads into the closet to put up his armor. "Eh, no mannequin... I talked to Aoife at the ball and she seemed to reeeaaally wanna get teamed with us. She's probably pretty disappointed."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:05 pm

"Yeah, I would have liked that. Except for the whole Arthur part that would be perfect! Who knows, maybe we'll end up doing some kind of joint mission with both our teams." Zack says, preparing heat dust in Volc-Cannus. Zack retrieves some pre-made cookie mix from a drawer he has filled with ice dust for cooling. He inserts small circular pieces of the mix into Volc-Cannus' cannon barrel before activating the heat dust. "I wonder when our roommates are gonna get here." Zack says, placing the mix back into his drawer.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:35 pm

"Hopefully soon, I wanna see their weapons." He puts up his armor and stretches, rubbing his shoulder. "I torqued my shoulder too much in that fight..."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Jet lays on his back in his bed, drawing in a notepad. "Why won't you work... What am I doing wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

OOC: I just came in here to say, great thread title.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 pm

((lol, ty))
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:18 am

Alton disliked doors. They were boring, at least in comparison to windows. For all the reasons he'd built Diadem, he had to admit that the ability to get around without using "normal" pathways was one of the greatest draws. Even after months of using and tweaking Diadem, the novelty of using windows as his primary entry point to rooms still hadn't worn off.

"And that's why I'm knocking on the fourth floor window. Please let me in now."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:11 am

Jet turned his head and cocked an eyebrow. He got up, setting down the notepad, and walked over to the window. He unlocked it with a small click and lifted it up. "Uh... Hi there. Alton, was it?"
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm

"Yeah, that'd be me. Why'd they even put locks on windows on the fourth floor?" Alton stepped into the room, shutting the window behind him against the draft. He'd have to do something about that window lock; besides him, he didn't think there was anyone with the capacity or even the inclination to use a fourth-story window. Alton walked to an unused corner of the room and dropped his duffel bag in a heap

"Nice to meet you offstage, Cap'n Jet."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:17 pm

"You too." Jet said, nodding towards Alton. "Zack should be around somewhere... Do you know where... What was his name... Stahl is?"
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:42 pm

"Nah, haven't seen him since we got back from the forest fight." Come to think, Alton couldn't remember how they'd gotten back in the first place; had Stahl come back? He was having trouble keeping track of time lately. "In any case, yeah, I saw him at the window. I think he's making baked goods with a greathammer. I'm unsure whether to be frightened or inspired."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:06 pm

"Zack is rather eccentric. But in a good way. He's really energetic too, it's like he never sleeps." Jet says as he sits down on his bed. "So, what weapons you got?"
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Stepping back, Alton removes his vest and shirt, throwing them on top of his bag in the corner. Underneath, his full armament is visible. "Meet DIADEM. Dynamic Inertial Attack, Defense, and Evasion Module." With a flick, Alton extends his grappling hooks and deploys Diadem's pistols. "Dual .45 pistols, which I'm thinking of modifying for increased range; accompanied by fifty-meter grappling lines. In a pinch, the grappling hooks can be retracted to allow me to launch a few utilities I have; flares and smoke grenades mostly, but it could be modified for about anything.

The pack on my back's where the magic happens. Acceleration dampeners to keep my shoulders in their sockets, high-impulse Dust motors to allow for acceleration that could pull my shoulders out of their sockets, and enough spare material that if I ever lose a line it can be replaced. 50 meters is the limit of the line's strength, not Diadem's range."

In a lower voice, Alton mumbles "He does sleep, though, right?
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:25 pm

"Hmm... That's pretty cool. And I assume you can use the blades at short range too. How accurate are the pistols?" He asks, looking at the gauntlets. "And I've never actually seen him sleep..."
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:20 pm

"They're decent enough for standoff engagements and CQB, but anything past maybe 25 meters is pushing it. I've been thinking about scrapping them and integrating a modular rifle system or something similar just to get something more effective at distances a melee-user couldn't close up quickly.

The blades aren't the best for melee, I'm afraid. They're not weapons, per say, just spikes - I can use them in a pinch, but they're not exactly designed for hand-to-hand ergonomics. If push comes to shove at that range, I usually just grapple my way out and engage from a different angle."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 pm

"So they don't have sharp edges, just a point?" He rubs his chin in thought. "I could fix that for you if you'd like. Wouldn't take too long. Just a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:29 pm

A soft rap against the doorway signaled Stahl's presence.

"Hey. This IS team JASZ's room, right?" He asked, opening the door and walking in, "I got a little lost on the way here."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 pm

"Yeah! This is our room." Jet walks over with a tape measure around his head. "Name's Jet." He holds out his hand. "And you're Stahl I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:33 pm

"I am." Stahl said, taking the hand, "Stahl Ehren." Looking at the tape measure around his head, Stahl raised an eyebrow, "Uh, why do you have tape around your head?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:36 pm

"Oh," he takes it off and tosses it on his bed. "Measuring for a helmet I'm making. Need to know how big my head is. Come on in, I won't bite. Zack might though..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:52 pm

"...."

Stahl took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:55 pm

"I'm joking, he won't. Just know that he's pretty energetic. And sometimes has trouble controlling the volume of his voice." Jet walks back to his bed and starts writing in a notepad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JASZ'in it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASZ'in it up   JASZ'in it up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JASZ'in it up
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: