RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party don't start till we all walk in.

Go down 
+14
AkaiOtaku
zhleader
Kooplah
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Kellenredx
Prinny
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Kaliot
Tyler Yamasaki
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

The party don't start till we all walk in. Empty
PostSubject: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Hunter walked into the nightclub, looking for the restroom. "Let's see... Women's, Children's... Why would there be a restroom in a club for children?" He shook his head and walked up to the bar, shouting over some loud, ridiculous song. "Excuse me, where is the men's restroom?" The bartender looked up and pointed to the other side of the club. "Thanks!" Hunter ran towards the door, did his business, and promptly left the club.

I hate loud music and drinking. He thought as he drove back to Beacon.

OOC: This thread takes place roughly 3-6 weeks after the Yellow trailer and 2 weeks after the Initiation tournament and dance. Weapons are allowed in here, but please try and refrain from breaking tables and stuff.

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Tyler was sitting at the bar when someone came and asked the bartender where the mens room was, but as Tyler opened his mouth to say something The Bartender pointed to the other side of the club and the man left as quickly as he had came. Thankfully though that annoying song had changed to a Much better one, so that was something. So what was it you wanted Kid? The bartender asked his customer with almost no interest. Just get me some Rum or something similar. He said as he kept an eye on the entrance. That man had looked like a student from beacon....
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Mao sat at a table on an upper level of the club, listening to the music that filled the building. He wasn't much of a dancer, though he did enjoy the music as loud as it was. He watched as people came and went down the stairs, usually pausing for a moment to stare at him as if to think What is a kid doing here? in curious way. Of course, the would forget it within the next moments and go back to partying. Mao sighed as he laid back, relaxed, and listened to the music.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Kaitlin walks in and starts waiting for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Declan leans his arms on the railing of the second level. 'Wow, some people really shouldn't dance.' He thinks looking down at the group of people dancing on the lower level as he takes a sip of his drink.

Last edited by DrGustave on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:18 pm

A blue ATV stops in front of the club.  Taking off her helmet, Isabelle looks at the building.  She could hear loud music and see lights flashing through the windows.  She wasn't the kind of person to enjoy parties that much, but she kind of wanted a drink.  Even though she didn't like to admit it, she had been wanting another drink ever since the ball.

God, I'm going to kill whoever spiked that punch.

Isabelle climbed off the ATV and took out the keys, walking into the building.  She headed towards the bar and sat a couple seats away from the boy (Tyler) that was already there.

Speaking to the bartender, she asked, "Can I get a glass of wine, please?"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Alex, bartender for the club tonight, was busy watching all the people getting drunk and trying to dance. Simultaneously, a young man sat down at the bar and another walked up. The other was Hunter Thợ Săn, a fellow Beacon student that Alex had gotten to know pretty well.

"Excuse me, where is the men's restroom?" Hunter asked. Alex looked up and pointed to the other side of the club. "Thanks!" Hunter said, as he ran off. Alex wondered why Hunter didn't recognize him, but attributed it to Hunter's apparent biological emergency.

As Hunter left, Alex turned to the guy that just sat down and asked, "So what was it you wanted kid?" The guy replied, "Just get me some rum or something similar." The guy's eyes were fixed on the door and wondered if Hunter knew him. Alex shook off the thought and handed him a glass of rum.

Just then, another stranger walked up, this time, it was a girl. "Can I get a glass of wine, please?" She asked. Alex grabbed a wine glass and poured the girl some pinot noir, setting the glass in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:27 pm

It seemed students from beacon liked heading here, as he just saw a girl that looked old enough to be a student there slump down a few seats away from him and order some wine. Considering that he was desperate to find at least one friend before he got into beacon himself he steeled his nerves and looked at the girl that had chosen to sit a few seats away from him. Hi there. He said as the bartender would set his glass of rum down in front of him. So I know this is gonna sound a bit weird since I don't know you, but are you a student at beacon? He asked as he took a sip of his rum.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Zwei opened the door to the club Alright first order of business the bar.
His eyes scanned the room until he saw what looked like a batender and made his way to the bar and took a seat
"Black russian"
He mumbled under his mask

Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Alex sees another stranger walk up to the bar. This time, though, it was somebody in a mask. "Black Russian." They mumbled, as Alex couldn't ascertain the person's gender just yet. By the way he sat, though, he looked like a guy. You learn these things as a bartender.

Alex grabbed another glass, filled it with ice, and poured in five parts vodka and two parts coffee liqueur, ultimately handing it to the masked person.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Driving up to the club, Aoife dismounts her bike and puts the helmet in a compartment. Wearing just her red jacket, white top, blue shorts and leggings. She enters the club and goes for the bar, recognising the bartender, "Hey Alex, can I get a soft drink?"

After asking, she would look at the dancers, scanning to see if any of it can be incorporated into battle footwork.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Zwei grabbed the drink that had been placed infront of him and began sipping it
This guy really knew how to mix a drink
He thought he reconized a few people here while looking around but he was too focused on his drink to bother figuring out who they were
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Aphelion walked into the club, looking around. Ah, so much better than that slow ball. thought Aphelion as he sat down by the bar.

"Hey, can I get three shots of Vodka, a Green Grasshopper and some tonic, preferable half a pint?" said Aphelion, before looking around, "Aww, is Tianz off bar duty tonight? I had a brilliant story to tell him about a ball at Beacon from like... 2 weeks ago."

((OOC: I guess Aphelion would come here a lot, so let's have it that 'Tianz' is his usual bartender))
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Isabelle takes a sip of her drink, before hearing the boy's question.  She wasn't good at talking to strangers, so she said the first thing that came out of her mouth.

"Hm?  Oh, uh, yeah, Beacon...  I go there."    ... That couldn't have possibly sounded any stupider ...
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Aoife walks up to the bar and asks Alex for a soft drink, to which he obliges, and gives her her favorite.

Another soon approached. "Hey, can I get three shots of Vodka, a Green Grasshopper and some tonic, preferable half a pint?" "That was specific." Alex thought, as he silently prepared the drinks. "Aww, is Tianz off bar duty tonight? I had a brilliant story to tell him about a ball at Beacon from like... 2 weeks ago." "Two weeks ago..." Alex started thinking again, "That was the ball, wasn't it?" Alex quickly shook off the idea. He was good at things like that. Turning back to the man, Alex said, "Here you go. And yeah, Tianz is off tonight. Guess he needed a break."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:59 pm

When the girl told him she did go to beacon Tyler smiled, It was a topic he could talk about, since he wasn't any good at talking to strangers himself. I figured, you look like someone that knows how to fight. I wanted to go myself this year, but I was too late with signing up to make it. It sucks cause I've been wanting to get in to beacon ever since I graduated from signal, god how long ago was it...Two years ago? Oh god Im rambling again. He said with a wince as he realized he didn't even know this girl. Im sorry I don't even Know your name miss. I'm Tyler, but most people just call me Ty since my name's kinda common... He said as he took another sip of his rum.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Nodding to him in thanks. Aoife goes to sit on a far table out of the way and watch the dancing from her safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Beacon eh? that was a word that would always get his attention he tilted his head toward the voice. It turns out he did reconize somone it was Isabelle...and somone else rambling to her this might be fun to watch He thought to himself as he finished his drink and turned to the bartender
"Just some scotch please."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Declan looks over at the bar area then down at his empty drink. He sighs and lifts himself up to walk across the dance floor to the bar. "Hey, another glass please."He said as he reached the bartender. He looked around the bar, recognizing several students from Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:21 pm

"Oh man, the best party ever, that was. It was pretty stale and slow, people just talked. I figured it was super lame so I poured like half a pint of cider into each bowl of punch. That sure packed a punch!" Aphelion laughed, pouring all of his drinks into the Green Grasshopper and slowly sipping it.

"Ah, good stuff... I sure hope you're a good listener, the next part is godsend. I found a bottle of aphrodisiac from Love Shipping. I have no clue how it got into my bags but I sure made use of it. Call me Cupid!" Aphelion gulped down the remainder of his drink, then added, "White russian, Bloody Mary, 3 shots of gin, two lime slices, 3 ice cubes please."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Isabelle is a bit amused by his rambling, she had to hold in a laugh.

"My name's Isabelle.  Nice to meet you, Tyler."

Suddenly, one of her ears twitches under her hood.  She heard someone behind her say "I poured like half a pint of cider into each bowl of punch."

The culprit was here.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Lucina walks past the bouncer to the club as she saved it once before from her cousin. She spots Kalius in the corner of the club typing something on a computer. She walks over and says. "you think your gonna destroy this club?"

"Oh yes I do Luci.. and you cant stop me! He gets up raising the gauntlet that is The Sirens Calling. It lets out a high pitched sound, But a few seconds later the roof is ripped from part of the club and FaciliaCoatleus (The Lord of Nevermores) appears.20 beowolves hop through the hole in the ceiling and begin to terrorize the party-goers

Kooplah OOC: That doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Isabelle stood up and said to Tyler, "If you could excuse me for just a moment."

Walking over to the person she heard the voice come from and ignoring the sudden Beowolf attack, she taps Aphelion on the shoulder.

"So, you get kicks out of putting alcohol in people's drinks, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Aphelion felt a tap on his shoulder.

"So, you get kicks out of putting alcohol in people's drinks, huh?" said a voice behind him. Aphelion laughed.

"Ya either go to a party to dance, talk or drink. That's my philosophy. Start of the school, end of the fun." said Aphelion before turning to face the person talking to him.

"So... Are you here to drink, talk or dance?" he asked Isabelle before noticing that his next drink mix wasn't there, "Oi, if you're out of gin, I'm good without it." said Aphelion, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:51 pm

OOC: Players cannot summon NPCs and/or control them as per Section V of the rules. You must be in control of the thread and/or have staff permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party don't start till we all walk in.
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next