RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gardens

Go down 
+7
eyeblaster3
A_rav
Dust_hunter0
Kaliot
Kellenredx
Ziplock80
Kooplah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
A_rav

The Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Aaron hears what Zwei and Straudd say and is to say the least shocked by the revelation of Ragnaroks power "even still Straudd he has to have a weakness or a limit nothing, no one is invincible some are just harder to take down than others, and Shem in Ragnarok sounds about as tough as they come." looking between the two other members of the trio Aaron says " so does anyone have any clues as to what Shem's weakness or limit in Ragnarok is?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:32 pm

"I heard Aeden say the normal plan is to knock him out"
Zwei shrugs
"I hope it doesn't come to that"
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Aaron blinks in surprise to Zwei's answer "well that sounds simpler than I thought it would be if knocking him out works than drugging him could too but that's no help once he enters Ragnarok mode" Aaron says furrowing his brow in concentration
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm

"Yeah lets NOT give him drugs"
Zwei points to himself
"We already have one "addict" here"
Zwei makes airquotes at the word addict
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 pm

"hey I'm just pointing out that they should work and it's probably a lot more pleasant than being hit in the head" Aaron said with a shrug
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:45 pm

'Getting Shem to take drugs may be easier said than done.' Straudd smiles. 'What we really need is a way to stop him going Ragnarok in the first place...' Straudd inadvertently rubs his eyepiece, trying to think of an idea.
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 pm

"yeah your right Straudd" Aaron says thinking for a second "hey Zwei do you know what normally gets Shem into Ragnarok?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Zwei shrugs
"From what I understand getting hurt too much and anger it seems"
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Aaron considers this answer "well for the pain again just throwing it out there painkillers, tranquilizers, and sedatives should help with that for anger I say we need to work with Shem if we want to help him without using drugs" Aaron says while glancing between Straudd and Zwei who had shot down drugs the first time he brought it up "we need to help him control his anger and see if just maybe we can help him control Ragnarok"
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Straudd rubs his eyepiece, deep in thought. Then all of a sudden, his face lights up. 'Guys, I may have a plan to keep Shem out of Ragnarok. The only problem is, it's probably gonna take a long time to be ready, and it might not even work. You wanna hear it?'
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:58 pm

"Yeah anything you have to contribute is welcome and who knows maybe it might work better than you think"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Zwei pauses
"That....is some wishful thinking...we can talk to shem about It maybe but I think it is a senseitive topic right now"
He turns to the other boy
"Why not its worth a shot"
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 pm

'Well, you guys may find this hard to believe, but I have something a little like Ragnarok inside me too. That's why one of my eyes is purple.' He lifts the hair over his eyepiece and shows them the purple eye underneath. 'While my uh... other side is nowhere near as dangerous as Ragnarok, I keep it in check by wearing this eyepiece. I think that if I can make another eyepiece, it could help Shem hold back Ragnarok! The only problem is that I didn't make the eyepiece, and the man who did is dead, so I'm gonna have to work from basically scratch.'
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Zwei shakes his head
I kinda think ragnarok is more than that but you can try"
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 pm

"work on that Straudd it may work but from what I understand from Zwei and Indigo Ragnarok is tied to Shem's aura so if we could do something to suppress it that could hold ragnarok in check."
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:13 pm

'It's worth a shot I guess. I'm gonna have to wait until after my initiation though - I don't wanna lose control during it because I was fiddling around with this thing.' He gets up. 'Speaking of initiation, I might go get some more training in. See you around, you two.' He walks out of the gardens.
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Aaron watches the retreating form of Straudd then turns to look back at Zwei "Did you know he wasn't on a team?" Aaron asked with genuine curiosity " because I sure as hell didn't"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Zwei waves at straudd
"See ya"

Zwei turned to Aaron
"I didnt but I kinda guessed y'know?"
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm

"man I had no clue but then again that's what I get for being asocial" Aaron says
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:21 pm

"Its not your fault..."
Zwei pauses
"By the way you owe me more pills"
He joke
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Aeden takes one of his common walks around the school hoping to find new places. During his walk he notices a garden he had not been to before. He looks at the sign recognizes the style. "I guess this place is under Ms. Scarlet's protection." He walks into the garden and notices Zwei and another person he recognizes but whos name he does know. "Hey Zwei"
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 pm

"yeah that's not going to happen" Aaron say with a chuckle before turning to see Aeden walking up to him and Zwei
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Zwei turns around
"Hey Aeden how is it going?"
Zwei yawns
"Man I keep feeling weaker and weaker im gonna have to train hardcore for a while"
Zwei gestures to Aaron
"OH and this is aaron"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Aeden walks over to Aaron and extends his hand "Nice to meet you Aaron well meet you formally I guess."
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Aaron takes Aedens hand in a firm handshake "Nice to meet you Aeden wish it could have been under better circumstances than yesterday but what are you going to do" letting go of his hand he mentions offhandedly "oh yeah by the way what did you end up doing with Zwei's pills that we confiscated?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Aeden has a shifty look in his eyes. "Umm nothing they're still in my dorm. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Zwei shakes his head
"Did you TAKE any of my meds?...I hope not"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gardens
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: