RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Liquori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori Empty
PostSubject: Joe Liquori   Joe Liquori Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:59 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Joe Liquori (My name, I will  be RPing as a fantasy me)

Symbol: (N/A)

Appearance: Joe is about 5'11 and around 135lbs. but is constantly growing. His face is semi-rounded with a short-medium chin. He has dark brown hair that he keeps short for vision and due to the fact that he naturally looks better with it. His eyes are the same color as his hair. Freckles the area across his nose. He isn't stockily built but his legs are capable of sprinting fast and for a decent while. His arms fall mid-thigh which gives him decent reach with his weapons. His wardrobe changes with the seasons but it is mandatory for him to wear glasses for anything more than 5ft. away from him.

Personality: Joe is easy to get along with but can be annoying at times. He is very intelligent but doesn't apply his knowledge as much as he should making him seem quite dumb. Usually, he cracks jokes and tries to make the people around him feel as comfortable and up lifted as he can. He is very loyal to people who are loyal to him. A bad trait of his is his anger. Joe gets bothered by small things which cause him to have short anger outbursts that usually can be calmed quickly. Also, he is known for sneaking around, spying, and thieving, causing even his most loyal friends to not trust him around valuable things. In battle, he is completely serious and tries to contribute to the team as much as he can. If Joe has a plan, its not getting changed however. Despite this, he is a great leader at the start of battles, but slowly looses that position as things become more heavy. Overall, Joe is a great friend and fun to be around.

History: Joe grew up in a decent home with his single mother, older brother, and older sister. He is always being teased by his brother who is more tough and strong than he is and his sister constantly yells at him for his laziness. His mom is very supportive of all the things he does and rarely questions his choices unless she deems necessary. He applied to Point School as a child where he learned the art of stealth and co-operation. Here, his master, Jin Xiao-Ling, took a liking to him and played the father role he never had. As a child he grew up around woods with no monsters, allowing him to roam freely learning basic survival skills. His favorite activity ever was climbing up the tallest tree he could fin and just taking in his surroundings from the highest perch. As he approaches his years at Beacon, he is breaking free of his childish shell and is slowly taking things more seriously. He awaits his time at Beacon and cannot wait to make lifelong friends.

Strength: Stealth, Spying, Thieving, and Knowledge of enemy weaknesses.

Weakness: Not too hardy and is susceptible to hits. Also, his temper causes him to rush blindly into situations. Without his glasses he is unable to see clearly anything more than 5ft. in front of him. (Also check
"Aura Capabilities" for his limitations on his aura skills.

WEAPON

Name: Deception and Despair

Primary Form: Deception is a Crescent Blade that is a shiny silver. This blade is used to deceive enemies or to divert and distract them from fleeing allies or to initiate a fight. Despair is a pitch black Ninjato used for quick attacks at enemy weak points.

Secondary Form/Function: Deception and Despair combine to create a crossbow called Deathwish. He keeps bolts in a quiver that is always strapped to his belt and uses this weapon to snipe enemies from afar or to support his team when he himself cannot sneak into the front lines. He can also enchant these arrows with Frost or Fire Dusts.

History: These blades were hand crafted and given to Joe as a graduation present from Point from his Master himself. Joe takes pride in these blades as it is a constant reminder of his teachings and of his father figure, Master Jin Xiao-Ling.

Aura Capabilities: The clone would only last a few seconds so Joe could make a quick dash to cover or brush. The clone would also take a minute or so to channel up, so it couldnt be used right away. The exhaustion would kick in after he found quick cover. The cloak would use up about 25-30% of aura if it was a decreasing and rechargeable 100% deal. It would be more and like the clone but he trained with it his whole life. And the cloak would make him blend in with the surroundings like ones from Halo so enemies are still able to see me slighly, but its only sight and things like BeoWolves can probably still smell me. And the clone would really only be used once and itd have to be near the beginning of a battle since it takes up too much aura, leaving me worthless for the whole rest of the battle (would only be used if like I blindly rush in to someplace and wind up with 10 enemies right there in my face) [

Last edited by Joe Liquori on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Joe Liquori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Liquori   Joe Liquori Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:19 pm

I'm not sure why you put his use of Aura under weaknesses as he seems to be very apt with it. I was also wondering about the shadow clone and stealth cloak. How long does the clone last? Are the effects of using it immediately noticeable? How much aura does the cloak use up? How does using the cloak affect his body? Also, I'd prefer if the shadow clone thing doesn't become any easier to use by him as it could become pretty overpowered. I'll allow one clone and crippling exhaustion but that's about it right now. To be honest I'd prefer that his Aura remained a passive ability to prevent some damage seeing as it isn't chakara from Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Liquori   Joe Liquori Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Is see your point. The clone would only last a few seconds so Joe could make a quick dash to cover or brush. The clone would also take a minute or so to channel up, so it couldnt be used right away. The exhaustion would kick in after he found quick cover. The cloak would use up about 25-30% of aura if it was a decreasing and rechargeable 100% deal. It would be more and like the clone but he trained with it his whole life. And the cloak would make him blend in with the surroundings like ones from Halo so enemies are still able to see me slighly, but its only sight and things like BeoWolves can probably still smell me. And the clone would really only be used once and itd have to be near the beginning of a battle since it takes up too much aura, leaving me worthless for the whole rest of the battle (would only be used if like I blindly rush in to someplace and wind up with 10 enemies right there in my face) And I see your point with the whole aura thing, but I would kind of like to be unique-ish. The clone would be ok to get rid of but I would like to keep some sort of aura cloak worse case scenario. Thank you for the response, it has helped me further develop my character.
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Joe Liquori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Liquori   Joe Liquori Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Okay, thank for the clarification. If you can edit that into your character post, you're good to go!
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Liquori   Joe Liquori Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Edited, thanks!
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Joe Liquori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Liquori   Joe Liquori Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Thanks! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joe Liquori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Liquori   Joe Liquori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Liquori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: