RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jex Lowcrast - Edited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EB20410

EB20410

Jex Lowcrast - Edited Empty
PostSubject: Jex Lowcrast - Edited   Jex Lowcrast - Edited Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:33 am

CHARACTER

Name:
Jex Lowcrast

Symbol:
I will add this after I draw it.

Appearance:
Long, scruffy black hair that goes down to his neck. Dark-Purple eyes with flecks of silver. Skinny to the eye but muscular under his clothes. Defined face with a finely chiseled jawline and high-ish cheekbone. Wears black, loose-fitting, robe-like clothes with purple detailing that aren't cumbersome and are easy to wear. He wears the sheath for his sword-gun on his back and carries multiple spare clips for the rifle on his sword-gun on his belt. His shoes are pumps  (or sneakers or whatever you call them in America :p)(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/School_plimsolls.jpg).

Personality:
Likeable, reserved, calm, witty. A social wreck when it comes to new people, but he's fine when he's around people he's comfortable with. When he's in a bad mood he will silent treatment the living bejeezus (I'm trying not to swear) out of everything in the room. He also doesn't talk much when he's thinking. He is very protective of his friends (we'll break his legs!) and makes sure any bullies he comes across get what they deserve. He also get's bored easily, becoming increasingly agitated the more he sits around doing nothing.

History:
Placed on the doorstep of Signal as an infant, he was taken in and, when he showed some aptitude for fighting at a young age, trained by one of the teachers until he came of the age to attend Beacon. He's never really liked the theoretical side of learning and so, prefers to let his weapon do the talking, a trait that nearly got him killed at the age of twelve when he failed to talk down some thieves. He spends a lot of his spare time doing assault courses and free-running to keep in shape.

Strength:
Very dexterous, he has a good understanding of dust but is loathe to use it in the way people like Weiss do.
He's a very good shot with his weapon but prefers to get within melee range.
He's very good at parkour/free-running.
He's good at remaining concealed (this guy's a ninja in case you didn't get that) until he want's to be seen.

Weakness:
Isn't skilled with dust.
When he loses his cool in a fight he can become reckless.
Easily bored.
Refuses to stay still for prolonged periods of time.

WEAPON

Name:
Silence

Primary Form:
Katana,  41/2 feet long, half an inch thick, 4 inches wide

Secondary Form/Function:
High-impact, silenced, bolt-action, sniper-rifle that fires metal bullets packed with lightning dust so they electrocute the target.

Layout:
The hand-guard is about 10 inches wide, 6 inches is taken up by the blade, the other four is taken up by the sniper rifle. The blade is four and a half feet long and the handle is one foot long

Jex Lowcrast - Edited 2013-111

History:
He forged his weapon at Signal when he was 8 years old. His tutor named it Silence due to the lack of noise Jex makes whilst using it.

Last edited by EB20410 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: Jex Lowcrast - Edited   Jex Lowcrast - Edited Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Well, it's definitely a start, but I'm going to need a lot more detail throughout your profile before I can approve this. I suggest you check out some approved characters to see what we're looking for.
Back to top Go down
EB20410

EB20410

PostSubject: Re: Jex Lowcrast - Edited   Jex Lowcrast - Edited Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:45 am

edited!
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: Jex Lowcrast - Edited   Jex Lowcrast - Edited Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Good job and sweet drawing! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jex Lowcrast - Edited   Jex Lowcrast - Edited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jex Lowcrast - Edited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: