RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curious Minds on a Hazy Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

Curious Minds on a Hazy Night Empty
PostSubject: Curious Minds on a Hazy Night   Curious Minds on a Hazy Night Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Note: 3rd round recruits only; Sign-up will probably end Thursday or Friday

The third airship full of soon-to-be initiates has just arrived. As they step off the ship, they escape the somewhat musty air and allow the cool, autumn wind to caress their skins. Trees are swaying, their leaves breaking off their homes one after another, floating with the wind in a bliss only matched by its lack of control over its fate. The sky was overcast, the Sun acting as if it were looking down at Vytal through a thin, light-grey curtain. The 3rd round recruits shuffled through the doorway and out onto the pavement, and it was not long before something spread throughout them all.

Uneasiness spreads slowly through the crowd as each little group hears of the rumor. Some pass it off as an urban legend, one not worth looking for. Others have fun with the idea and throw around possible conspiracies that could potentially surround such a place. The last group very much so believed that such a thing could exist. That some crazy person could have, one day, went out there and built his own manor in the presence of Grimm. And yet, in all three groups, there were some who deemed it fit to remember one other piece of information going about.

As the recruits wander closer to the school, some are observing the trees. What tree? Where could this boy possible be? Why would he be in a tree in the first place? The closer everyone gets to the school, the less that seek the boy, and eventually only a few remain. The few are about to give up as well, ready to dismiss it as a simple urban legend, but they glance up once more and to their surprise they see someone. With one hand, he puts a finger over his lips, and with the other he flicks a folded piece of paper to them.

Threads
The Cliff
The Forest

OOC Notes:

Last edited by Kaliot on Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Curious Minds on a Hazy Night   Curious Minds on a Hazy Night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:15 am

How can the story itself be non canon...Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Curious Minds on a Hazy Night   Curious Minds on a Hazy Night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:01 am

There is a certain aspect of it that may render the entire thing non-canon if I go about it incorrectly because if I do it, I feel it would break the RWBYverse. I've been thinking about this aspect lately, and I should have a solution for it.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Curious Minds on a Hazy Night   Curious Minds on a Hazy Night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:58 am

It should be ok. It's just halloween.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: Curious Minds on a Hazy Night   Curious Minds on a Hazy Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:27 am

I'm signing up (ooc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious Minds on a Hazy Night   Curious Minds on a Hazy Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious Minds on a Hazy Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: