RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise Inspection!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:45 am

"Of course that's an option, which is why I haven't thrown you off a cliff or anything!" Nathan said. That's not very comforting, Hunter thought to himself as Nathan droned on. "But I'll still be confiscating all your devices except the scrolls. They'll be returned to you eventually. Just part of the investigation."

Hunter called upon the three years of theatre classes he took to fulfill the Art & Performance requirements to graduate from Flare Hall along with being a lead role in the school plays of "Ninjas of Love" (a very fun show) and "Skipper the Shipper" (also ridiculously hilarious). "Aw, really? These are what I type my essays on. aTab as a mouse and keyboard, Lens as the screen. I need them to do work; I have a powerpoint on Major Ursas that's due tomorrow night."

"You probably shouldn't even have those glasses, you know. Its kind of suspicious and easy to subtly break the rules using them." Ms. Scarlet said.

"I only wear them when not doing classwork since not only are they the prescription model, it's my Heads Up Display. I can check on my own Aura while keeping up with my own team's aura levels. It's helpful to know if Shem is going berserkus smashimus or not." He said to her. "I'm not one of those paranoid people who need to see if someone's hiding behind the wall listening in on them. Besides, I'm not very comfortable about handing something I bought for 1700 to a man who just trashed my entire room just to find a dusty little aPod. Speaking of which..." Hunter turned towards Nathan again. "You didn't reply to me. Where did you find that dusty little thing? Our entire room was dust-clean this morning."

OOC: The aTab is a Scroll that has a curved screen so it can wrap around Hunter's left forearm, plus when he's typing with two hands, the keyboard has a ergonomic curve, so it's easier to type.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Nathan raises an eyebrow in curiosity."Homework? Looks like you'll have to use the ancient technology of a pen! You've heard of those right? Hahahaha... they're writing devices."

"Regardless... its suspicious. Your scroll can also keep track of things like your teams Aura, and there's hardly a reason to monitor them all the time." Kirkka folds her arms in front of her as she speaks. "Well you can hand them to this guy..." She places her hand on the shoulder of the other Beacon Guard member that's present. "... and he'll take care of it for you. You're right though. I wouldn't trust Nathan with anything that has value."

"I resent that!"

"Of course you do, Nate. Now answer the question directed to you then be quiet and don't break anything else!" Kirkka's tone was much more commanding that usual.

Nathan lowers his shoulders slightly as Kirkka gives him an order, and quietly says, "Fine... I found it in the air vent." He turns back toward Kirkka. "Which means I need to check the next room, so I'm going to do that." As he approached the door, Kirkka runs after him, grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

"Wait! I'll handle the door for you..." She says to him as she pulls out a keycard, unlocking the door with a swipe, and opening it. "There you go."  How frustrating to see this destruction. Nathan's going to get fired already. Which will be a minor inconvenience... but I guess we'll have to deal with it. As she returns to Hunter and the group, she smiles politely toward him. "I'll make sure your stuff is returned as soon as possible, and in working order. But you still have to give it up until the Guard finds out who owns the device. Which will likely happen once we question the DJ that went missing."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Nigrum calmly waited as Hunter argued with Nathan about giving him the devices. Nigrum sighed glad that he had no tech other than his scroll. "Isn't there someway to challenges these charges." Nigrum asked hoping to figure out a way to get them out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:50 pm

"Fine... I found it in the air vent, Which means I need to check the next room, so I'm going to do that."

"The air vent?" Hunter act-asked. He turned to the generic guard at his door. "Maybe that's why the air didn't flow right. Before I give you my things, can I go in and take a look at the vent?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:16 am

"Because that's not suspicious at all!" Kirkka says from behind Hunter, with a mildly sarcastic tone. "Since Nate's in charge... somehow... you get to stay here in the hallway until he returns. I'm sure the air vent will be fine if it isn't looked after for another few minutes."

A loud crash is heard through the wall, from the adjacent room. A loud, possibly inappropriate word was shouted, but  it was too muffled to hear clearly. Kirkka simply sighs, holding her forehead with her left hand briefly, before lowering it and looking over toward Nigrum. "Since no charges have been issued yet, it'd be difficult to refute them. But if you are referring to other things, such as us barging into your room... the room is the property of Beacon Academy, you just happen to be visiting. I am sorry about the way things turned out though. Nate isn't really... the best man for this job. And I feel like everyone's going to know it after a few reports about tonight are sent in." Her smile has a strange gratification to it, as if she is imagining something.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Nigrum shook his head, Fantastic he thought, No way out of the charges either. "Well Kirkka, what if we dueled Nathan? Me and Hunter verses him? We win the whole thing is forgotten. We lose and..." Nigrum paused for a second thinking of a punishment in case they lost that had nothing to do with the apod or expulsion. "We'll clean the entire cafeteria from top to bottom after the ball." He glanced at Hunter hoping he was okay with this, "That sound good?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Fight the school guard? Is he serious? Hunter couldn't believe his teammate actually came up with that idea. Did he get a few screws loose while at Autunno? "No. If we were to fight against a professional Huntsman, we would have lost instantly, even if we have included Shem. Besides, violence is unnecessary. We should only fight if it's for our lives."
Shem had begun backing away slowly. "I'm... I'm not in trouble am I?"
"No, we're not the ones who did what they said we did, but we're not in the clear, either." He faced Kirkka. "Ma'am, I apologize for my Nigrum's ill-advised remark, but I still want to get my team out of this mess. Can you explain to me what exactly is happening at the dance? You still haven't told us everything. All you ever said was to look for a DJ had gone missing and RedTooth signals were blasting to there." He silently thanked himself for remembering to mask himself and using an octave higher voice when paying off the DJ.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:25 pm

"Besides, I'm not in a position to make a decision like that anyway." She turns her attention back Hunter, occassionally shifting her focus to the others in the hallway as she speaks. "Apparently, someone setup some wireless transmitter to the speaker system and is playing their own music through it. The signal was traced to here, and to that device Nathan has."

The door to the other dorm room opens, and Nathan steps outside, with a bunch of dust on his arms and jacket. As he's dusting himself off, he walks towards the group. "So someone stuck it in the vent from that room. The window was open too, which means someone could have easily snuck in there and planted it." He looks between the three students standing before him, before sighing slightly. "Unfortunately, there wasn't much evidence I could find."

"So, can we leave these students alone now, then?" Kirkka says with a somewhat pleased voice.

A beeping sound is heard coming from Nathan as he opens his mouth to speak. He holds his thought, reaching for and pulling out his scroll and reading the message he received. He looks up at Hunter, then back to the scroll several times, raising his right eyebrow each time. "Says here a guy that was about your height, wearing your clothes, had a face kind of like yours. The DJ also watched you put on a mask and start fiddling with the speaker before he headed out. Sounds like a little bit of evidence to me! Hand any weapons and technology you have to Kirkka. You're under arrest."

The Beacon Guard steps forward, pulling out a pair of handcuffs and stepping behind Hunter. "Hand's behind your back, kid."

"Well. I guess you two are off the hook for the time being." Kirkka says, directing her attention toward Shem and Nigrum. "Back do your dorm room then." She smiles politely, but doesn't move, waiting for Hunter. "I'll leave your stuff in your room in a place where it won't get smashed. Probably. I assume we don't need it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:54 pm

"First off, no, it wasn't me. Second, if you do take me, what's gonna happen? I'll pay for damages if I could." Hunter crossed his wrists over each other to make it more difficult for the guard to grab them.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:19 am

"Come on kid, don't waste my time." The guard's left hand rests on Hunter's upper left arm, applying a bit of force to pull it back, but not forcing it. The amount of force would cause you to be turned around if you didn't resist it.

"Oh oh, going to resist arrest? I'm pretty sure that makes things worse for you! In more ways than one too!" Nathan grins, punching the palm of his hand with a closed fist. The gauntlets on his arms are quite large, covering his entire forearm and extending just slightly past his elbow. However, they are carefully shaped on the back side to maximize arm movement. It's reasonably common knowledge that these gauntlets are quite durable, and are capable of outputting huge amounts of electricity on contact.

"Hunter, you said it yourself but a moment ago. You'd not win a fight against a Beacon Graduate. Let alone two of them and an officer of the law. You'll likely just be detained while further evidence is gathered, and there will be some kind of tribunal or some such. Probably. I don't actually know how that all works in Beacon." Kirkka is to Hunter's right, about two feet away. Her right hand is resting on one of the segments of her staff, hoping to strengthen the point that Hunter is outnumbered. Unless his teammates join his side... of course.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:56 am

"Off the hook, joy" Nigrum muttered looking at Hunter as Nathan began arresting Hunter. He let out a sigh, could have pulled this off better he thought shaking his head a little. Nigrum looked at Kirkka who had her hand on her staff, not much different then himself with his hand on the Panther. A conflict here would be risky he thought turning his gaze towards Nathan whom was right in front of Hunter. Not to mention a conflict could result in the rest of us being punished too.

He looked back towards Kirkka, he couldn't remember much of how she fought other than a giant wall of fire at the moment. Doubt she would use that here. Nigrum turned and walked towards the door way of the room standing and turning to looked at Hunter for a moment. "Wish I could help Hunter" he said.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:18 am

"Come on kid, don't waste my time." Feeling a hand on his arm, Hunter swung his arm in a clockwise sweep to loosen himself from the guard's grip. "Don't touch me."

"Oh oh, going to resist arrest? I'm pretty sure that makes things worse for you! In more ways than one too!" Khrysos the guard had started bashing his gauntlets together with the smile only one of the cops who love police brutality would have, while each punch of his made a few sparks. "I'm not resisting, sir. I only have issues with physical contact, so don't try and give me one of those shock punches or whatever." Guard Khrysos pounded his fists together again. Hunter made his legs shoulder width apart, bracing himself for the inevitable punches and electrocution.

Fortunately, that didn't come up. Yet. Instead, as Hunter checked to see if his steel lined gloves were still on (they were), Ms. Scarlet spoke up. "Hunter, you said it yourself but a moment ago. You'd not win a fight against a Beacon Graduate. Let alone two of them and an officer of the law. You'll likely just be detained while further evidence is gathered, and there will be some kind of tribunal or some such. Probably. I don't actually know how that all works in Beacon."

"You don't know everything? Well, that's understandable, since you're not the Beacon Guard, but I hope Guard Khrysos knows what he has to do." Hunter turned to the lawman of the school, making sure his team could hear perfectly. "I still say I'm innocent, but since all evidence is somehow pointing at me, you may take me into custody, along with my sword and my tablet. My glasses stay since they are prescription, and I have no backups, nor can I see without them; everything's a huge blur with 7 degree eyesight. Just tell me what my charges are and how long I will be in the school's holding cells." He put his hands behind his head and waited for the guard to cuff him.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Why would he assume I know everything? And prescription glasses? Really? She looks at Nathan as she poses a question to him. "Do they make prescription versions of these? I thought they were still brand new and being tested or something like that? You told me about them... but I wasn't paying attention."

Nathan lowered his left arm, but kept his right hand open in front of him, wanting something. "I've never heard of that. Besides, when I wore them, I could see just fine. They didn't mess up my vision! Tell ya what though. I'll let you keep them, but hand over the battery pack. That way you can still look silly wearing those things all day! Heh."

The Guard waits a moment before going to cuff him, letting him remove the battery pack and hand over his tablet/scroll to Kirkka.

Kirkka sighs lightly, looking up and down the hallway idly. Just get it over with and drag him away. I should have just gone back to the garden and continued working. Ah, well. At least he doesn't appear to be looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:36 pm

"Ma'am, there are prescription models. If the head of the guard could see fine with them, he may want to see an optometrist. But first, the battery." After powering off the Infinity Lens, Hunter removed the back of each earpiece, where the batteries were stored. Next off was his aTab. After he handed the two small rectangles and his tablet to the groundskeeper, he faced the guard and felt the cuffs close over his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:03 pm

As Nathan took the battery, he handed it to Kirkka along with Hunter's other things. The Guard put the handcuffs on Hunter, and nudged him forward. Nathan followed behind them.

"I'm going back, Nate. Don't break any more stuff!" Kirkka yells down the hall as they depart, idly standing there before looking into Team Saints room and sighing. I wonder how things are going to go from here... but that's not my concern right now. I need to finish my work. I shouldn't have even come. Slacker. Kirkka nods to nobody in particular, then heads the opposite direction of Nathan and the Guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Inspection!   Surprise Inspection! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Inspection!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: