RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kopis Asteri

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus

Kopis Asteri Empty
PostSubject: Kopis Asteri   Kopis Asteri Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Kopis Asteri

Species: faunus (wolf)

Symbol: None

Appearance: 5' 10" 140lb muscular upper body, calloused fingers, lean lower body, short brown hair, light blue eyes, very light skin with light brown freckles covering his arms, shoulders and face,. he usually wears jeans and a dark T-shirt, dark grey wolf ears

Personality: Reserved around strangers and outgoing with friends, can give orders while in a fight but can also take them, reacts logically, not instinctively, in a survival situation, can work with a team but would much rather work alone, he also has issues trusting new people. Very disturbed but can suppress his violent tendency exceptionally well.

History: He grew up in a lower class family of shop owners in Vale.he was usually a gentle and kind boy but His parents would often catch him torturing or dismembering mice he had caught. Worried by their sons obvious mental instability, and desperate to find a way to suppress his psychopathic tendencies, his family enrolled him at Signal Academy. Loving the thrill of battle he excelled in all of his combat classes, finding himself naturally gifted with a bow, but didn't do so well academically which prevented him from getting a scholarship to Beacon. After a year of hunting and selling his catch, as well as a few questionable bounty hunting jobs, he eventually earned enough to pay to attend Beacon. After the years he spent training he has learned to control his violent impulses to an extent but can sometimes be found daydreaming about torturing and dismembering animals...and sometimes other people. He is able to use his aura to heal minor wounds but only if he takes a minute or two to concentrate.

Semblance: He can detect differences in heat (much like heat vision except through touch) and uses this to effectively track his prey.

Strength: He has a very keen eye and has a near perfect shot with a bow when at a maximum of 300 yards. He is also very good at tracking animals and people.

Weakness: on the (very) rare occurrence that he looses his temper he goes on a psychotic rampage attempting to kill or destroy anything that gets in his way, including friends family and teammates, which usually results in seriously injuring himself or someone he cares about. does not easily make friends and prefers solo combat to working as a team.

WEAPON

Name: QuartarStar

Primary Form: Two short swords connected by a thin carbon fiber cable (about 51" long) at the base of the hilts

Secondary Form/Function: swords Lock into a sheath from under the left armpit and over the right shoulder. Sheath can be quickly pulled off of a harness on his back and make a longbow (about 54" tall) with the drawstring being the carbon fiber cable that connects the two sword hilts. Arrows have a hollow carbon fiber shaft with a steel broad-head tip. Dust fills the hollow space in the shaft giving the arrows a shocking effect and can knock an enemy unconscious or be lethal depending on where it hits. He also wears a forearm guard to ,protect against the drawstring, which has a small knife concealed in it in case on an emergency.

History: Quarterstar is an old and broken family heirloom that Kopis reconstructed while at Signal with newer, stronger, materials. The bow was used by his family in the old days to hunt while the twin swords where meant for self defense against the creatures of Grim.

Last edited by Nexus on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Kopis Asteri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kopis Asteri   Kopis Asteri Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Well, it's definitely a good start. However, there are somethings I feel need to be addressed. First off, you definitely need to more more info throughout your profile, especially in the background and appearance area. Some more weapon and abilities info is also greatly needed (I don't even know how big the weapon is or what it actually looks like--have some fun with the description! You also don't mention if you are able to use aura--if it's not in the profile, you can't use if period!) I suggest you take a look at what some accepted profiles put down if you are confused about what we're looking for. Second--and I can't really believe how much I need to say this-- but going on a rampage and killing everything that stands in your path is not a weakness! A weakness is something like "poor ranged capabilities, poor with aura, etc." Basically, if it involved you becoming more powerful, its not a weakness. Once again, I suggest you look at some accepted profiles. Third, you really need to fix the grammar throughout your profile. You are missing basic punctuation such as commas, periods, and capitalization. Grammar is a must-have before your profile will be accepted. So, sorry if it sounded a little harsh, but these things I mentioned all definitely need to be reconsidered and fixed before I feel I can give my vote to accept it. Sorry if it sounded a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down
Nexus

Kopis Asteri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kopis Asteri   Kopis Asteri Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:35 pm

No it's fine I understand (I'm a little dyslexic so I usually make a lot of mistakes but i'm working on it). Your right I should probably clarify more for example the "weakness" I men't for it to be more like he throws caution to the wind and ATTEMPTS to kill/destroy anything in his way weather it be friends family etc. so I'll make sure to edit that. as for the weapon I don't know how to describe it exactly but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Kopis Asteri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kopis Asteri   Kopis Asteri Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:42 am

You have my approval +1!

You need two total.
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Kopis Asteri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kopis Asteri   Kopis Asteri Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Yep!--it looks much better! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Kopis Asteri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kopis Asteri   Kopis Asteri Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:24 pm

November 19th Copy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kopis Asteri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kopis Asteri   Kopis Asteri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kopis Asteri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: