RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox

Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish)   Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:22 am

He flinches, just a little and laughs, smiling. He was actually smiling. He leans onto her, not minding the punch at all, letting her take some of the weight off of him as he sort of half hops along. No more embarrassing statements. Not for a while anyhow. This was the start of something...else.

"How can I owe you one? You had one. It brought others. You could argue I now owe you eight....besides...you still didn't confirm your last name. How am I supposed to find you...during the day?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish)   Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:54 am

"I think I will argue that you owe me eight. Thanks for the offer. Evans, by the way. Victoria Evans is my full name."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish)   Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am

At that he hesitates, just a little and then he shakes his head, glancing to her. He's still somewhat amazed that he's allowed to be so close to her. If he were feeling a bit more bold he would see if he could touch her cheek.

"Evans...I see. Then it is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Victoria Evans.You don't...mind if I come find you during the day? Between classes...? Perhaps we could eat together..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish)   Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights, Dragons, and Pigs (openish)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7