RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]

Go down 
+7
Steven
Dakir
Cheshire Schrodinger
Ziplock80
CentralDogma
Amber
Drake Ferrox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Walking in with Milisendis and Omega-23 in tow, Imperia would move from the door to the bar without a word, her tail waving from side to side rather lazily, ears and facial expression rather casual as she puts her arm around her companion's neck rather passively, "Something light, please."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Oh frag. He thought, Shite, what do I do for a living? Uhh... "What do I do for a livin? Well, I...ahh..." He lapsed awkwardly into silence for a second before saying, "Ahh, well I captain an airship fer a little trading company." He said, Cripes, shoulda thought o'that earlier.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Barely holding back a snort at the man's answer, Alizae turns back to her drink for a moment. This guy was full of shit and they both knew it... now to decide if she actually wanted to help him in any way. "You know, if you're going to give a real name but fake occupation, people are going to find out very quickly."

Spying the woman entering the bar with... a pair of robots? Alizae raised an eyebrow but saved her comments for later. Turning back to Brac, she rolls her eyes and lets a small smile form on her face. "For the record, nobody here will really care what you actually do. That's part of why this bar exists."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Brac gave a small laugh, "Heh, alrighty then. Thanks fer the advice." He said, relaxing the tension in his shoulders and rolling his neck, "I'm not a great lyer anyway." He said, "What about you? What do ye do for work?" He asked, Just cuz people don't care doesn't mean there aren't cops in here.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Taking another sip of her drink, she ponders his question for a moment. She was rather unsure of how to answer... so just decided on something vague. "Not much of anything, really. I make a little money here and there from odd jobs, but don't really have a stable income. Not the best way to live, if I'm honest."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Brac finished the last of his drink and placed the empty glass on the table, "Oh, trust me, I know." He said. He ordered another ale before saying, "Y'know, if ye need work, I've sometimes got some jobs that need doin'. Ye look like ye can handle yerself just fine." He paused, then added, "Although ye were right, I'm no merchant...And they aren't the most noble of jobs. Money's money though, and money makes the world go 'round." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Alizae frowns at his offer, not entirely sure if she wanted to accept. "I am kind of looking for something a little more permanent now... I quite like this city, and would like to stay around if possible. I do appreciate the offer though."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:46 pm

"Hey, don't worry about it." He said. taking up his third drink from the counter, "This city does have it's benefits, although I don't think I can share yer liking for it." He sipped his ale before saying, "What kinda job were ye thinkin of?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Alizae finishes off her drink, signaling the bartender for water, before turning back to Brac. "I don't really know... Worst comes to worst I can just start up something slightly less than honest having to do with cards. I'm not all that much of a fighter though, and my time at the circus probably won't do much use in Vale."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:21 pm

"The circus, eh?" Brac said, "Well I know that the entertainment business is still pretty big in th' city." He said, taking another sip of his ale, Th' circus? That's definitely an interesting background. Maybe I was too hasty to offer that job. I guess it's good she didn't accept then.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:31 pm

"Born and raised with a traveling circus. It wasn't the most elegant life, but it wasn't bad. I suppose at a glance it doesn't seem all that great, but I learned plenty of things that have paid off, both at school and on the road."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Glancing round after getting her drink, her ears would twitch periodically before she goes to sit at an empty table, putting her feet on the table as on the right of her the cyborg sits down, and on the left is the android, just standing there from being unable to sit due to the large javelins coming from its arms.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:45 pm

"I suppose it would." Brac said, "Although, when I first saw ye, ye didn't strike me as someone in th' circus. Wouldn'ta thought that a pretty girl like ye would come from that kinda background." He said, a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Alizae blushes slightly at his compliment, but doesn't address it. "Well, I've had a good amount of time to lose some of the habits I picked up, and it's not like it was a second rate circus or anything..."

Alizae takes a sip of the water that had been sitting there for a moment, wondering what else there was to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Brac glanced around the bar, noticing again the large lion faunus sitting a little bit away, "That's right," He said, "Any idea who that big fella is?" He asked Alizae, taking another sip of his ale.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Frowning, but appreciating the change in subject, Alizae looks around to see who Brac was talking about. "He was in here last time I was... but I don't remember getting his name."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:38 pm

"Hmm..." Brac pondered, "Maybe he's one of the regulars around here then." He offered, "He certainly looks like he's around people he knows." Brac finished his ale, looking down to the bottom of the glass, Jeez, this stuff is weak. He thought as he ordered his fourth drink, "Can I buy ye something? A drink?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Sarah, feeling the need for some more alcohol, approached the counter, dropping a lien card and nodding to the bartender. Maria's smile dwindled slightly and she pulled a scroll from her pocket. Opening it revealed the full details of the bounty. "That's the tricky part! We can't just knock him out or anything!" Maria pointed to a line of the bounty. "He needs to be unharmed too! Weird, huh? So we have to cuff him! Like cops! I wonder if we can use cop guns... That'd be fun! But wait, we can't use them on Marco... OOH! Maybe we can just point them at him, then we cuff him!" Maria shut her mouth for a moment to gulp down the rest of her drink. "So anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah! The Marco guy! Actually the bounty payer guy... He wants Marco in as pristine condition as possible!" Maria leaned over the table and hushed as if she was keeping top secret information. "I think that the BPG is some guy with a vendetta on Marco because he doesn't want the cops getting him... BUT WAIT! We will be the cops! Does that mean we don't get payed?!" Maria's outburst did a good job of knocking a few empty glasses over and earning her Sarah's attention. Sarah facepalmed.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:35 am

Abby strolled into the bar, seeming as at home in a place like this as she did anywhere else. Briefly glancing around at the assembled people, she waltzed up to the bar proper and waited for the bartender to come over. "Gimme something with gin in it. Gin and tonic, maybe? And put the sports on, would ya?" she said, waving a hand toward one of the monitors not in use. "You should probably run a tab under 'Abigail'," she said, taking her drink and dropping herself down in front of the monitor.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:46 am

Sclav walks into the bar, his chains dragging against the ground. When living on the street he had heard some things about a nearly exclusively Faunus bar, but never felt the need to show up. Not interest in the alcohol, he sits down at the bar with his back to it, his reptilian eye glazing over the room.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 am

Taking a deep breath and releasing it in a sigh at Brac's question, Alizae shakes her head. "I appreciate the gesture... but no thank you. I only stopped by to see if one of my friends was in, and he doesn't appear to be here. Now... if you'll excuse me?"

Standing up, she moves down to sit near the new feline in the bar. Reaching over the bar, she snatches the remote from the place she knows the bartender keeps it, changing the channel over to professional archery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:55 am

Abby glanced over, holding up her drink in greeting. "Hello, new friend! The call for sports went up and you took action. I'll drink to that," she said, taking a sizable sip of her gin drink. "So, big archery fan? I love watching it, but it was one activity I was never very good at. Hand/eye coordination was never quite up to snuff," she said, her eyes rarely moving from the monitor. After another quick sip of her drink, she sat it down and stuck her hand out. "Abby, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Slightly startled by the girl's quick outburst, it takes Alizae a moment to respond. Quickly shaking the offered hand, she releases it before signaling the bartender for more water. "Alizae. And you could say I'm a fan, I guess. Chances are I could be in those competitions if I really wanted to. But you know how things are." The last bit alluding to the general dislike of Faunus, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Abby nodded, understand exactly what she meant. "Oh, yeah, no doubt," she responded. "Probably not a lot of money in competitive archery these days."Or not. Apparently it had gone right over her head. As a bit of downtime began while competitors switched up, Abby turned on her stool to get a better look at her new sports-buddy. "Man, so this place is a place, huh? I'd hoped for one or two interesting guys hanging around, but there's drinks and sports, so two outta three ain't bad. I'm guessing you must be a regular, what with knowing where to find the remote. Any quirks or secrets or problems here I should know about before I have one or two too many?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:00 pm

This new girl didn't seem all that... bright. Though she was pretty young, so maybe she just didn't have as much life knowledge. "Right. Well, at any rate, there's not much to know. Stay on his," She says, gesturing towards Aperahama, " Good side, and pretty much everyone here will get along just fine. You saw where I got the remote, so that's covered... Oh, and don't eat from the mixed nuts here. At all."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:05 pm

As Sclav looks over the room he overhears the conversation of the girls next to him. He laughs softly at them, accidentally hissing with forked tongue and covering his mouth. A slight blush of embarrassment fills his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Finishing her drink as she just listens in to the surroundings, she would glance at Sclav and his blushing with a small smirk. "Hey Milly, what do you make of him?" Quickly viewing the person her master was interested in, it would be rather in depth of analysis, the only response from Milisendis being a So-So gesture, "You could be more talkative you know, not the best talker when there are others, are you? I mean, who would you choose then?" Taking the question as an order, she would scan the bar, some focus going between a few others, first pointing at the pair watching the monitor, then the Lion Faunus, "...Good choice I suppose. But for those two? I don't exactly swing that way, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next