RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Katy grinned and offered a small shrug. That had not been quite as difficult as she had imagined. "You know when you go out and fight a bunch of Grimm, and you come back all tired and achey, but then you get a little rest and you feel way better? You keep going that and eventually you can fight even more Grimm, right? That's what studying does for your brain."

"Besides, even if I didn't want to I'd still have to. I'd get in serious trouble with my parents if I stopped going to class."

Katy produced some of the shiny candy and held it out. "Besides, now that you've gotten some studying in you can do whatever you want for the rest of the day, and nobody can say anything about it. None of that 'shouldn't you be studying?' stuff, because you already did."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:36 pm

"I'm not sure whether to be envious that you have parents that care how well you do, or happy that I'm not forced to do what my parents want." Melissa said thoughtfully, as she ate the super shiny candy with a happy smile on her face.

"But now that studying is done, we should go do something fun to relax!" Melissa said, trying to think of something fun to do. Her mind briefly considered a certain 'activity', and she frantically fought off a blush, unsure where that thought had come from.

"Ooh! I know! We could do that thing on the roof where I dive bomb people below! You can come along too, if you can hold on well! It's reaaaally fun! I think. I've ever actually tried it, but sounds safe enough!" She said suddenly, coming upon a brilliant idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Katy shook her head and waved her hands frantically in the air. "There's gotta be something else we can do," she said, frantically trying to come up with a different idea. She had barely avoided the divebombing issue last time.

"We could go for a nice relaxing walk instead," she suggested. "Except.. not to the forest. Or we could have a super fun nap!" Quirking an eyebrow at the girl, she seemed to have a curious look on her face. "I'd suggest that video game thing you were playing, but I have no idea how those things work."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:29 am

"Hmm.. Well, I guess we could always... Hmm, no... Maybe..." Melissa said, pretending to be deep in thought, but she suddenly jumped out towards Katy, 'attacking' her ears with one of her massage-scratches that the girl had enjoyed so much before.

"You know, I think the dive bombing idea is still the best, what about you?" She said with a grin as she continued her assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:42 am

Katy yelped as the girl dove at her, rolling to her stomach to try and crawl away, but only managing the first half of the maneuver before having her ears assaulted with incredible scratches. "Ohhhh," she responded, stretching out her arms and legs, "I guess it isn't such a bad idea."

A thought occurred to Katy, almost causing her to frown. "I don't have boosters on my gun though, so if I try it I'll just hit the ground with a splat," she said, closing her eyes with a contented sigh. "We'll figure it out. Whatever you wanna do is fine with me," she added.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 am

Now lying on the ground as well, Melissa realized how tired she was as well from all the studying. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad of an idea to just lay here resting instead? She would have plenty more opportunities in the future to try scare people.

"Or I guess we could just lie here and talk... Studying was very tiring so I guess a rest is in order," she said, yawning.

"Sooo... Besides napping, eating and getting your ears scratched, what else do you enjoy doing?" Melissa asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:04 am

Katy reflected on the things she enjoyed, and realized she didn't actually have that many hobbies. "Well.. I like reading. Romance novels, mostly," she said, sounding faintly embarrassed. "I like designing weapons, too. That's what I wanted to do before my parents made me fill in for my brother," she added to the list. "I like fishing, but I'm not sure if I like the fishing so much as the napping that goes with it," she continued. After a moment of silence she frowned, very slightly.

She didn't really do a lot.

"What about you? I know you like candy, and games, and hunting Grimm. What else do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:13 am

So Katy liked reading, weapon designing and fishing? Well the first and last were probably because of their relaxing nature - Melissa had tried both before, and both times she had gotten bored and fallen asleep before even an hour had past. Weapon designing, however...

"Ooh! I love designing weapons as well! Designed this myself!" Melissa said, proudly patting Soothing Mayhem, "Although it wasn't very well designed... I just threw together a bunch of random parts that looked cool, and I guess I just unconsciously designed it in a way that's at least fairly efficient and effective." She said with a small frown.

"Besides that though, I guess I like anything that's fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:59 am

Katy let out a small "oooh", glancing over at the other girl's weapon. "Maybe when it's time for me to rebuild Bragi you could help," she suggested. In truth she was already quite far along in designing the next model of her rifle, but she'd be interested in seeing what her friend might come up with.

"I don't really ever find time to do fun things," Katy said with a small frown, before grinning faintly. "I did go to a Faunus pub for some food. That was pretty fun. You shoulda seen the mane that was on this massive guy, though," she said, before cutting herself off and blushing. "He was probably too old for me though," she added quickly, before falling awkwardly silent. Melissa probably wouldn't find the same qualities in male Faunus as alluring as she did.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:16 am

Melissa blinked in confusion, having gotten a bit lost in the conversation. Faunus bar? Mane? Huh? Looking curiously at Katy's blush, she brushed it off, giving up on trying to understand what she mean and instead focusing on the part of her sentence she had understood.

"If I have to study then you need to let me drag you out of the dusty classrooms to have fun! What's life you don't have fun from time to time? You sat in a bar staring at a hot guy?" She said, assuming that the girl had been trying to say that the 'massive guy' had been attractive.

"That's boring! Boring boring boring! The fun thing to do would've been to talk to him, no matter how old!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:49 am

Katy shook her head quickly, still blushing. "There were a few other foxes there and I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them," she explained hastily. "Besides! I was there because it was a place to grab a bite to eat without having to worry about my hood coming down, not to try and chat up a lion," she said.

Katy rolled over onto her back and crossed her arms. "I don't really know how to do fun things, I guess. If you and Aoife hadn't given me that tour when I first got here I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't have even spoken to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:02 am

Melissa shook her head disappointedly - Katy seemed like a really fun person, she couldn't believe that she wouldn't have spoken to anyone! How could anyone live without constant social contact?

"Wellll... If you don't know how to have fun, I'll just have you show you!" Melissa said with a grin, beginning the ear scratching again, this time using one of the best massage techniques she knew, "That sound good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Katy grinned as well, letting her eyes close. "Sure," she responded contentedly. "But let's start small? Divebombing people from the roof is some expert level stuff," she said.

Katy decided she was going to need to learn how to keep thinking rationally when receiving ear scratches at some point. She had realized before that she was far too susceptible to suggestion when getting her ears scratched, and was sure that could lead to serious problems if she wasn't careful. But these ear scratches were far too pleasant, and she gave up on the idea for now.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:46 pm

"Don't worry, I'll save the best for later! Dive bombing, random kidnapping, giant pit traps everywhere, all those fun things can wait!" Melissa said, continuing to scratch away at Katy's cute ears, "Maybe one day I'll show you my ultimate massage technique! It should work for ear scratches as well. Follows the same concept at least!"

Yawning, Melissa lay back, still scratching away for now, a few minutes later though, she had fallen asleep, a combination of tiredness and comfort having lulled her to sleep. Her hand slowly stopped scratching, and she unconsciously curled up close to Katy for warmth, holding tightly onto the girls arm while she slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Katy's focus finally came back once the ear scratching seemed to taper off, and she looked around in some confusion. How long had she been out for? She didn't think it had been that long. Maybe a few minutes at most. Or maybe more than a few minutes. Who could say?

Glancing over at the sleeping girl, Katy bit her lip in thought. They were still outdoors, and Katy was in her sundress instead of her regular warmer clothes, with the exception of her hoodie. After a moment, careful not to move her one arm too much, Katy shimmied out of her hoodie and, after snuggling up against Melissa, used her free arm to drape the hoodie across the pair of them like a blanket.

"There," she thought to herself, before once more closing her eyes to settle in for a proper nap.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katissa Chronicles Part 4: Books and Headaches (But mostly headaches) [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2