RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No night like midnight (Team Midnight)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Empty
PostSubject: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:36 pm

(Yes that is a horrible title....

This happens after class on Friday in week 4)

Kyri yawned as she led her group into the emerald forest for their weekend camping/hunting trip. She adjusted her pack and looked back towards her team and waved them to hurry up. She had started the group off towards a small lake she had found during their initiation. She was wearing her battle gear and Eurus was strapped to her arm in gun mode. She turned back around and kept an ear out for any Grimm that might be roaming the beginning of the forest.

They had just came from class, met up in the room to grab their things and hurried off to the forest. Now that they where here Kyri was ready to lead her team into a dangerous team training weekend. She was wondering how they would work together and this was their chance to work as a team, and her chance to try and prove she was up to the job of leader.

"Once we get to the lake we can set up camp! Just try not to lose anything on the way there!" she called back to her team.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Matt walks a few steps behind Kyri with Tyler and Mao. He quickly checks his bag to make sure he didn't forget anything. I don't know how I could, all I have is ammo and food. Matt enjoys being out in the woods. It reminded him of his childhood, and the wolf in him absolutely loved the wild. His tail was safely tucked inside his pants, like always. It's been hard keeping this thing hidden from everyone, but I've been successful so far. He looks further down the trail, trying to see where they were going. Kyri, how far is the camping site?
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 am

Mao looked at the forest around him, wondering where Kyri would actually stop the hike. Surely it can't be too far from now. His pack was light considering that the only thing inside it was spare clothing. He wondered if he should have brought a little more. Well, it's too late now I suppose. He raised Amara up to his face. These are all I need, anyway.

"Just try not to lose anything on the way there!"

"I don't think we have to worry about that." He slowed his pace ever so slightly and would pick it up again when he was a few steps back behind Tyler and Matt.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:10 am

Kyri looked ahead as she walked in front of her team. She knew it was a little ways away as they had flew through the air to get through half the forest before. Turning around she started to walk backwards to answer her group.

"Well... I think it's a little ways away. Maybe a few minutes... to an hour at this pace..." She looked to Kaliot when he said that she didn't need to worry about that and she smiled.

At least i can trust my team to bring what they need for this trip! She pointed ahead of them in a cartoon fashion and with a giggle she called back to them.

"Forward! To adventure!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm

When Kyri said that it would take a few minutes To an hour at this pace Tyler already had a plan, but he didn't execute it until She called back to them. Well, you guys heard her! he said as a momentum seal formed under his feet, which were angled upwards ever so slightly as to give him a boost forward! He then tapped it with his heels and went flying forward, running past everyone while laughing!
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:52 pm

A few minutes to an hour, huh? Quite the estimate. Mao smiled. He put a hand above his eyes and watched as Tyler shot off ahead of the pack. Well, everyone seems to be in an upbeat mood. Which is good, I suppose. He kept his position a few paces behind now just Matt. He would pick up the pace when he needed to but, for now, he decided that he would conserve his energy and just keep a relaxing speed.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Matt listens as Kyri tells them what she knows. Up to an hour? Well, it's not that bad a day, and walking never killed anyone. Matt laughs as he watches Tyler fly forward, passing everyone. "Tyler wait up! We don't want to get separated. We don't know how long this could take!" Matt speeds up for a few seconds until he is walking next to Kyri. "Hey Kyri, what do you know about this place? We're not walking into some sort of Grimm family reunion, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 pm

When Matt told him to wait Up Tyler had already disappeared into the tree-line and was moving back to behind him, dropping down next to Matt and Kyri silently. If we do end up heading into a grimm family reunion, we can fight our way out of it just as easily as we got into it. Tyler said with a grin as he walked with them.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Mao watched blankly as Tyler rejoined the group after having sped ahead. A Grimm family reunion, huh? His mind wandered off to a place where there was a family of Ursa sitting around a table having some soup. He imagined walking up to their dinner table and stealing a bowl before bolting away, the three Ursas chasing him. He let out a chuckle before chuckling to himself. "Like Tyler said, we would totally be fine even if that were the case!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No night like midnight (Team Midnight)   No night like midnight (Team Midnight) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No night like midnight (Team Midnight)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: