RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puniceus Stryker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

Puniceus Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Puniceus Stryker   Puniceus Stryker Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:53 am

CHARACTER

Name: Puniceus "Puny" Stryker

Symbol: Shuriken with strings hanging off it

Appearance: with a height of 123cm and a weight of 54kg Puniceus isn’t exactly the manliest of people, but he somehow makes it. Wearing baggy dark-purple shorts with a white stripe along the knees and a T-Shirt that’s collar reaches up to just above his nose. The T-Shirt is also purple with a white stripe on the sleeves. Puniceus has black hair with purple streaks that spikes to the right, he also has purple eyes. He is almost always smiling, even if it is more of a sinister smile.

History: The only thing Puniceus remembers about his parents is their corpses. Lying dead in front of him as he was stricken by fear at the sight of what had murdered them a giant Ursa. Apparently he was found a month later lying unconscious in a field, three cities away, the only thing he had with him was his weapon “Indigo Torrent”. He was found by another family who had just one son, they happily raised Puniceus. The Ursa was found some time later dead with severe cuts and lashes all over it, thought to be caused by whips.

The death of his parents never really bothered him, the majority of people he knew asked him about it and he replied with “I don’t care about their deaths; I don’t know them well enough to care”. A lot of people saw this as cold and care-less but Puniceus didn’t have a problem with it. Puniceus didn’t even care about the Ursa; the monster that killed his parents. The son of the family that raised him gave him the nickname “Puny” because of both his name, and how short Puniceus is. While not liking the name at first, he soon got used to it and will usually only respond if someone calls him by the name Puny.

Puny’s best friend, the son of his new caretakers, was a year older than him, and after going through an uneventful thirteen years he just started his last year of Signal academy when his friend graduated and was accepted in to Beacon Academy, not wanting his friend to leave him, Puniceus stole someone else’s acceptation letter into Beacon, he told his friend that he was just such a good fighter that they moved him ahead. So begins his new life at Beacon academy.

Personality: Puniceus always likes to be in control, despite coming off as incredibly kind-hearted. He prefers to dodge instead of blocking. He's a control freak.

Strength:  incredibly quick witted, great strategies, Very small and agile.

Weakness: Puniceus has never been very talented at combat, he always struggled at signal. Not physically strong.

Semblance: Aura Wires-able to convert his aura into a wire like shape, Puniceus can manipulate them to latch on to things, form a net or use them as whips in combat. However, using them in combat drains immense amounts of aura and Puniceus doesn’t have a lot of aura to begin with.

WEAPON

Name: Indigo Torrent

Primary Form: Shuriken (62cm in diameter 2cm in width)

Secondary Form:  Machine Gun (all four blades fold up to form one, a space for the clip opens up on the bottom)

Tertiary Form: Shield (flaps pop out from the back of each blade and attaches itself to the opposite blade)

History: The only thing Puniceus had with him after a life-threatening incident, has his initials engraved onto one of the blades

If you read the history, you'll notice Puniceus is supposed to have a friend. I don't wish to make a second character attending Beacon so, if anyone'd be as kind as to make a character, that is Puny's friend that'd be much appreciated! if not, i'll just get my friend to do it.

Last edited by Spoodnick on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Puniceus Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puniceus Stryker   Puniceus Stryker Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Weaknesses are a little brief. Additional detail or personality based ones could help flesh that section out more.

Weapon section needs details. How large, what does it look like, etc.

Other than those, I don't see any glaring issues.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

Puniceus Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puniceus Stryker   Puniceus Stryker Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:04 pm

it is most certainly edited.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Puniceus Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puniceus Stryker   Puniceus Stryker Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 pm

At the bottom you leave a comment that it is unfinished. If it is finished and that comment is old, then you have my approval +1.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Puniceus Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puniceus Stryker   Puniceus Stryker Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:36 am

I agree with Koop, you'll get a +1 from me when it's one hundred percent finished.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

Puniceus Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puniceus Stryker   Puniceus Stryker Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:46 am

There, read the little message thingy now, please.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Puniceus Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puniceus Stryker   Puniceus Stryker Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Approved, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puniceus Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puniceus Stryker   Puniceus Stryker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puniceus Stryker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: