RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS

Go down 
+12
Drake Ferrox
Seiryuu24
Shemskis
DrGustave
Myren
Aphrodisiac
Cheshire Schrodinger
Swordslinger
Vox
CentralDogma
Wrecker
Navolas2
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:54 pm

The officially thread for talking about the new episode.

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:01 pm

GOD DAMNIT I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:15 pm

beat you to it!

sooo Penny is a robot. that wasn't surprising.

Sun's weapon: classic Monty

Also, those two cliff hangers at the end.... my god...
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Sun has the best weapon so far. Staff/Gun-chucks is just awesome. Also, DAT AFTER CREDITS SCENE!
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Penny confirmed for favorite character now.

Also, it's all but confirmed she wears green panties. Apparently, that anti-upskirt technology has a prerequisite length.

... In b4 "GODDAMN IT, VOX"

We also learn a new place now. I wonder if this Atlas is a new Kingdom like Vecchia, or just a general location...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Nu-13 makes an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 pm

HA! I TOTALLY CALLED IT! Sun's weapon is a bo staff and Penny is a robot!
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Kitty Blake!
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Penny Queen? Apparently Qrow was pretty interested about something, enough to have a lil' chat with Ozpimp, and as I saw it, Penny's 'combat readiness' was one of the more curious things. The chat said 'Mrs Queen has paws' or something like so, and since Penny is apparently a fighter in the tourny, I suppose he referred to her.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 pm

I've been pondering though, Penny reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it. Pinocchio? Nah. Jenny the teenage robot? Nah, Monty wouldn't reference a Nickelodeon cartoon. For some reason I think of Aigis from Persona 3. I don't know, but she definitely reminds me of something...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 pm

And Penny isn't a robot, I can see the wires.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:52 pm

PENNY'S FIRIN' HER LAZOR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Wait a minute.... Her weapons are on strings... Sweet lord, she is a reference to Pinocchio!!
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Yep, color scheme matches. Also, if gun-chucks were a thing, I'd totally redo my thoughts on the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Also, is it just me, or does Monty always come up with better weapons then we do?
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:12 pm

I want to just take a moment to state that Roman is also kinda hardcore... seriously, he blocks damn near every hit from those gun chucks, and has no problem with Blake dashing around all over the place like that. If nothing else, the dude's got some skills.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Crimson confirmed face and name is officially "Cinder" a la the ending credits
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:27 pm

also, the little thump sound when Sun's tail whacked that one guy in the face made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Was not expected Pegis to make that kind of combat debut, but it was a nice surprise. I was a little disappointed that Sun's name was pronounced 'Sun' instead of the actual 'Soon,' but Ayren isn't Chinese so I can't really blame her.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Sun Wukong and his triple form weapon. TRIPLE FORM WEAPON. Screw you rules, I'm Sun Wukong.

Also, Penny is a robot.

And also Ionian. Damn you Irelia-Penny.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Hesus Fragging Chrismas. DAT EPISODE!

Michael's voice acting is TOP this episode. Loving Sun Wukong.

Dat flashback reminded me of Transformers Prime's flashbacks: 2D, drawn out, and epic as always. And dat bow twitch.

Weiss starting off in the episode being heartless was to be expected. Penny's appearance, not expected. RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Tumbleweed

"Blake might not be who we thought she was." "Is she a man?" RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Lolol

"Do you always break the law without a second thought?" "Weren't you in a cult or something?"
Spoiler:
White Fang working for Torchwick?! WHAT?!?!RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Eek

Sun's weapon: Bo-Shotgun-Chuks. Freakin' awesome, and his semblance seems to be repulsion. Amazing that he could match up with Roman where Blake couldn't.

Penny's Combat-Ready levels: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Wtf

The airships! Amazing takedown! RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Awesome

"These kids just keep getting weirder." RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Laugh

The post credits:
Spoiler:
RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Jawdropper
Jessica Nigri is Crimson Cinder!

Holy hell. Another amazing episode, and another amazing work of art from RT. RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Bowdown
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:22 am

Damn, I've been waiting to talk about this for 4 days!
First, as has been said a few times already, Michael does a freaking TOP job as a VA, and Sun is probably my fav character now.
And Roman is actually a really cool villain. Probably one of my fav villains from any show/game
Plus, Cinder... Where to start? So Cinder seems to be the one in charge, and Roman is the underdog. I am thinking that Cinder is Ruby's mother. A lot of people (including myself) think Ruby's mum died, but maybe that was figuratively, like in the "you're dead to me" sense. Or maybe She was told Her mum had died instead of being told that she is now evil or something.
And one last thought, maybe the White Fang/Nameless Bad Guys relationship goes further than what we've seen? What if the current leader of the White Fang was a plant or something from Cinder? Like some kind of sabotage. Take out the peaceful leader, and replace him with your own. That way, you have an army that is hard to trace back to you. I may be over thinking this, but I still think it's a possibility.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:27 am

I doubt they'd pull the whole "The bad guy is related to the main character! SUPRISE!" Cliché
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 am

maybe it's just me, but I thought Cinder looked a lot like Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS   RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RWBY Volume 1 finale Discussion: SPOILERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next