RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:24 am

Fayza wandered around the back of the school aimlessly, humming cheerily to herself as she waited. The sun was on its way down from its noon peak, and a steady breeze blew across the grounds.

In her hands was a folder full of papers, several pens clipping it shut. All of them stolen from one desk or another.

Absently she flopped for folder back and forth, being careful not to scatter any of the forms she had gotten from the registrar. The weight of the folder made that easy, and each form one Fayza could remember filling out.

Glancing aside, she giggled a bit. Nobody would mistake Fayza for being smart, but she was clever enough to put things together. That Sora girl acted like she wasn't supposed to be here. She was going to be fun to have around. If she were caught, that fun would be ruined.

Thus the forms, and Fayza waiting around where Sora was likely to show up.

She had a plan. A brilliant plan. ... At least, she thought it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:44 am

Of course, Sora by her nature is not the most observant of people. Today is no different from any other day as she skips along distractedly, her thoughts wandering about to several different places. Places that include faunus ears, platypi and her current not-too-sure-what-to-call-her, Fayza.

She giggles, just a bit at that and slows herself down, looking about and trying to figure out where she was. Of course, this was the most complicated part of her general plan for life; finding your way around a school that you didn't actually attend was a tricky thing to accomplish. She had to make it look like she attended...and had to make it stick because if she didn't she'd likely be shipped off on the first transport out. Speaking of which...where was Fayza?
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Find Sora, Find Sora, Find Sora, Find Sora, Fayza's mind was stuck on a single track, looking around as she walked past someone eating lunch. Find Sora, Find Sora, Find Bagel. Cream cheese. Oh! Maybe a bit of curry powder!

She paused, looking down at the folder she held.

Find Sora. Something to eat, though! Eat S- She stopped, blushing a bit and smirking. Well, yes, that sounds like a good idea, but it doesn't help the hungry problem. You know what else it doesn't help? FINDING SORA. Behind us. ... What? She's behind us. Who's us? I thought we were doing the Kirkka thing. Just you know... all white. ... What the hell am I talking about!?

She turned around, saw Sora wandering around, and suddenly forgot the strange train of thought that seemed to violate the laws of the universe.

"Sora~!" Fayza waved, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 pm

She hears her name called and turns, looking around in a rather confused fashion, stopping and squealing as she sees Fayza. Of course, if she had been particularly observant she would have noted that it was Fayza with a folder full of papers. No good ever came from papers. In her case it normally meant she was being chucked out a school on that same day.

Thankfully, she didn't notice and started to frantically wave at Fayza before doing a quick little half-jog over to her NTSWTCH and lazily throwing herself at her, giggling the whole time. She could accept this. Fayza was fun. Much more fun than thoughts concerning a platypus.

"Fayza! There you are! Here I am! Wait, where am I? Oh well. Doesn't matter. I'm totally here now! How's my NTSWTCH? Why are you here? Oooh, what are those...?"

And now she notices the folder. Curiosity mixes with, well, more curiosity and she sort of half leans against Fayza and peers down at the folder.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:09 pm

"Sora..." Fayza's tone took on a serious quality. Well, sort of serious. "... I know I'm not that bright, but I'm not that dumb... I know a pattern when I see one... You aren't supposed to be here, are you?"

She looked up at the school, keeping a hand on Sora.

"The way you snuck around... the cautious looks... running from the police..." She looked into the other girl's eyes, then glanced aside. "... Aaaaaaand... I'm not sure it's a good idea to stick around if you're not a student..."

The low tone in her voice. She realized it sounded like she was telling Sora to go, so she took hold of Sora's shirt, clenching the fabric.

"... So... I got these. They're enrollment papers." The upperclassman smiled, bright blue eyes locking onto Sora's again. "I want to keep you around, so we're gonna make you a student. ... Also, when you get your post-enrollment physical because there's no way in hell you ain't gettin' in, I wanna watch."

She bit her bottom lip, giggling nervously.

"... Sooooo... yeah..." She held the folder out to Sora. "... Scared?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:25 pm

When Fayza takes the serious tone...when she starts to list all of Sora's 'flaws' and guilty acts Sora freezes up, amber eyes going wide in a sort of half terror as it starts to come across that she was being told to go. She realises she should be making excuses and starts to stammer, worriedly, trying to back up, stopping as her shirt is grabbed.

And then Fayza smiled. Sora blinked a few times in confusion, looking at the papers she was holding up, still stammering just a little bit before stopping and proceeding to look incredibly confused.

"....za?" Her moment of panic fades away and she looks at Fayza, then clicks on to the comment about the physical, blushing just a bit and grinning. "Oh! Wait! Student? But...Fayza...I did awful at every other school. They all threw me out! What if I get thrown out because of that....wait, you want to keep me around?" She grins at that, taking pride in her small victory. She was needed!

She reaches out for the folder, taking it very, very carefully and holding it just far enough away from herself so she could glare at it. "But it's paperwork Fayza...it's boooring. But...we could fill it in. I could...try my best and all. As long as I get to stick with you? Okay?" She smiles and nods, noticing how cute Fayza looking biting her lip all nervously. A very different look from her super confidence against the crazy Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:36 pm

"Oh, that's the fun part!"

Fayza opened one of her many pouches, pulling out a tiny scroll, a genuine old-fashioned paper scroll, and unfurled it.

"TA~DA~," she announced triumphantly, as she held up a list of uses for a ballpoint pen.

... It took a moment for her to realize it.

"... Wait, wait, wait," she rolled it back up and pulled out the other one. "That was something I did while I was bored waiting for the paperwork and stealing pens."

Again, she held up the scroll, letting gravity unfurl it and reveal the rules for Fayza's new game.

"TA~DA~," she announced, holding the rules for 'Strip Do Paperwork' up proudly. "It's like Strip Go Fish, but instead of cards, you fill out paperwork while I nitpick and help you lie the RIGHT way on enrollment forms! ... Also, there's no stripping..."

She looked at the scroll, frowning.

"There was when I started. ... But then things happened..."

Fayza's tone grew dark, as she remembered the little disc drone carrying the sack of potatoes flying around who stole her hash browns. The hand not holding the scroll clenched into a fist, as she renewed her oath of vengeance.

"Yes... things... fragging potato-thieving glitched out pile of crap..."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Fayza had a way to make paperwork...not be boring? Sora looked on in amazement and let her jaw drop in awe...first at list of uses for a ballpoint pen...which was followed by an awkward silence and a squeak, before Fayza fixed the mistake.

And then she let her jaw drop at Strip Do Paperwork! At one point she started clapping, wildly approving of the concept. Or the stripping at least. But when Fayza announces there was no stripping Sora stops and frowns.

"N-no stripping? But...but...Strip Do Paperwork! I'd do all the paperwork if stripping was involved! Wait...we're going to lie? There's a right way to do it? I don't suppose you could write all this down afterwards so I could get it sent to my da, could you? He needs a lot of help lying around mother." At mention of her mother Sora cringes and shakes her head.

Ok, so Fayza would help her. That could make it more interesting. And much more enjoyable. She grins and nods to herself, clearly satisfied with this new plan before stopping and just tilting her head, staring at Fayza with confused amber eyes. Such seriousness. Such grim resolution!

"Hey! I got an idea! Can everything have Strip put in front of it? Would totally make everything so much more fun!"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Fayza was still mumbling incoherently about peeing on that robot's exposed circuits when Sora spoke, but she quickly stopped and slapped her forehead. "Sora! No! That's bad!"

She sighed, flicking Sora's forehead.

"See, if we add 'Strip' to everything, then we have to add it to stripping! And what then? Strip Strip Stripping? Strip Strip Strip Stripping!? Strip Strip Strip Strip... Strip... Strip... Strip..." She trailed off, blinking. "... Has that word, like, lost all meaning for you too? ... Weird..."

She took sora's hand, grinning.

"Ah well. If you want stripping, we can do it in my dorm room naked."

She took Sora by the hand, leading her toward the dorms.

"... Also, you'll get to see the dorm rooms." She giggled. "They're nice. But I made some modifications to the old Team FLAX dorm..."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Sora had reached the Stripception. The Strip within the Strip within the Strip. She stands there, trailing off at the exact same time as Fayza, head spinning just a little, her words coming out in a quiet and awestruck voice. "Woah. Stripping within stripping..." She then flinches, clearly a delayed reaction to the flick and grins, snickering just a little as Fayza takes her hand.

Dorm Room! Part of her true plan! Finding a proper place to crash. And maybe steal a shower. A proper shower. "Ooh. You have a dorm already? Wait...does this mean I'm going to get randomly matched up with someone else? I don't want that!" She squeezes Fayza's hand just a little and nods as she's led along.

"So! Strip Form Filling Out! Um...after a shower? I think I want a shower first. Paperwork makes me feel unclean...." Clearly she did not trust paperwork in the slightest. She scowls just a little and then skips up a bit and glomps onto Fayza with a grin. "And not the good unclean either!"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:08 pm

"You're not going to get paired up with another random team!" Fayza grinned. "I have permission to select people for my new team. Soooo, I can just pick you!"

She sniffed, but her smile was undiminished.

"Also... yeah. You need a shower first. The dorms have bathrooms attached, so you can get one." She turned her head, grinning at Sora. "And nobody can watch. But me."

Fayza's history of slacking off had let her learn the layout of the school very well, and she slipped into the dorms with Sora through a little used side entrance, waving to the new camera in a way that obscured who she was coming in with while making it look suspiciously like she was bringing someone in for a one night stand.

"Silly guards, this will be longer than a one-night stand." She blinked. "I said that aloud. ... Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 pm

"Oooh! Permision? You get to pick me? Alright! I'm ready for this!" At mention of being able to be selected by choice her mood distinctly picked up as did her pace. Gone within a blink of an eye were the signs of worry and anxiety that paperwork apparently gave her and she giggles, catching herself before nearly skippng off.

At the sniff she stops, sniffing herself and making a face. She knew she needed a shower. But mention of Fayza being there...the shower sounded much more fun. And as she knew...she liked fun. Fun was a perfectly acceptable goal to have. Much better than anything she'd get elsewhere.

She lets herself be led along, trying to keep quiet and watching as Fayza waves at the camera. And then she distinctly blushes. Longer than a one night stand? She was important! She grins and glomps onto Fayza again, looking down a little at her and grinning. "So I am important! Good! I feel so much better now..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:08 pm

"Everyone's important to someone, and by some measure!" Fayza looked back at Sora, grinning as she led her down the halls. "You? You're fun! You're interesting! You're cute!"

She stopped, leaning in and poking Sora's nose.

"Especially when you're blushing. And seeing how you handle those axes, you'll make a good teammate too." With a hand on Sora's waist, moving to her back and pulling her closer, Fayza bit her bottom lip. "And who knows what else you might be, given time..."

She turned suddenly, pulling Sora by the arm as Fayza opened the door to her dorm, the heavy thump of electronic music being blared at an unreasonable volume filtering out into the hallway now that the soundproof, and thus heavily modified, dorm room was open. The pitch black walls were decorated only by a few crude skull paintings right on the wall, and a few chains hung by one over-sized bed. Other than that, the remaining two beds were fairly normal, still arranged like a proper Beacon dorm room.

Fayza didn't waste much time pulling Sora in and closing the door, turning down her music and whispering into her ear. "Now... let's get you out of those clothes and all washed up..." She giggled, pulling Sora toward the bathroom. "Kinda ironic, getting dirty in the shower, don't you think?"

(FADEZA STRIKES AGAIN)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]   A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spoonful of Sugar and a Bottle of Arsenic [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: