RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion for a LFT board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

Suggestion for a LFT board Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for a LFT board   Suggestion for a LFT board Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:16 pm

'Looking for Team' subforum for people to find a partner and group, if we are not grouping up randomly.

And if mods have decided to team us up randomly at initiation, it would be nice to try and categorize by 'RP levels' (Advanced, Semi-Advanced, etc) to enchance teams. Its nothing against anyone, its simply exhausting to type a paragraph and get a sentence in reply, or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a LFT board   Suggestion for a LFT board Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 pm

We will generally require longer than 1 line replies with some exceptions. But I do like your idea and will make sure its on the table when we setup the random teams.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a LFT board   Suggestion for a LFT board Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm

When you match teams, make sure it's diverse! It wouldn't be cool to have an entire team of sword wielding masters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a LFT board   Suggestion for a LFT board Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:56 pm

We're probably gonna do it randomly for simplicity. However, I will keep this in mind and bring it up when we get to this point. I'll keep my eye out for random teams of, 4 sword and board non-dust using guys with blacksmith family backgrounds. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a LFT board   Suggestion for a LFT board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for a LFT board
Page 1 of 1