RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Declan stood in front of his new dorm room, bag in hand. Gersemi was still packing her things back in their old dorm and had told him not to wait up for her. "Here's to a good team..." He said quietly to himself before knocking on the door. Getting no response he entered the room on his own. "Empty. Why am I always the first one here?" He started saying to himself as he closed the door behind him and started toward one of the beds near the window. "Last time I was first, this time I was first...."

Last edited by DrGustave on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Chiu walked down the halls of the academy dorms as she returned from the training field. With the official disbandment of team RAWR now a memory, she and Ron would be getting two new teammates. Hopefully not some of the new students who were still being initiated. Chiu had only been initiated herself roughly a month ago, but she still felt like more of a veteran than the new bloods would likely be.

Reaching the door formerly marked as Team RAWR Chiu found it slightly ajar. Opening it fully, she was surprised to find the room occupied by an unknown boy. He was about Chiu's height, maybe an inch or two taller, and a bit heavier.

"You need something?" She asked accusingly of the strange young man. It was then that she noticed the bag at his feet. "Ah! You must be one of the transfers." She guessed before offering him her hand in greeting. "I'm Chiu. Chiu Fong Wong."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:03 pm

"Do you need something?" Upon hearing this he turned around to face the girl who had just walked in. He stared at her, confused, for a second before realizing she had to have been previously on Team RAWR. "Yeah, Declan Davitt. My teammate will be here soon, she's still packing her things." He responded as he shook the girls hand.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:54 pm

"She!?" Chiu asked in disbelief. She couldn't believe her ears. She had dared to hope, but for it to finally happen? It was almost worth Alex and Aaron leaving to finally have another girl on the team. "Your teammate is a girl? An actual, living, breathing girl?" She asked, certain she had heard him wrong. "No offence," She explained happily. "But I am tired of living with just boys."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Ron walked up the stairs to his Dorm room's hallway. I can't believe Aaron and Alex left. Why would they leave?! Now I have to meet two more new people who I haven't seen before. He reached the hallway to his Dorm. At least we keep our old Dorm, that way I won't have to dismantle another bed. Oh! I almost forgot, I'm still team leader.

He sees the door is open so he stops right before being in view from behind the doorway. I guess it can't be all bad, I mean it's not like I'm gonna get anyone crazy on my team. He walks into the room to find that Chiu is already talking with the new guy. "Hey! I'm Ron Rouge. I'm your new team leader," he says with a smile on his face, outstretching his hand.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:10 pm

"Declan Davitt" Declan said as he shook Ron's hand then turned back to Chui. "Yes....a real girl. Gersemi, she should be here.....soonish. She was still messing with her weapon when I left. I take it you were the only girl on the team then? Well I'm sure she'll be excited to have another girl on the team as well. She seemed pretty down about being the only girl on our team." As Declan finished talking to Chui he turned back to Ron. "So you're leader huh? You know I was leader of my old team but...it didn't really work out..."

Last edited by DrGustave on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Gersemi was walking down the hall, Grace and Beauty slung across her back and her own bag with her, carrying a small stack of books she had acquired before the disbandment of GUES. It was a pity, but it was for the best.

She arrived, her visible eye dull of emotion as she looked around the new dorm. She recognized Declan immediately and nodded. "This is the right place, then. I was correct in assuming so." she said, looking around for a bed to set her things on.

She looked at Chiu and Ron with vague interest, if it could look like that. "Hello. You must be our new team mates. I look forward to training with you." she said, giving them both a slight, polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Ron was a bit confused with the girl's salutation. This must be Gersemi, she seems polite but even more distant than Alex. Great! Well at least she's here. he thinks to himself, then says, "Nice to meet you, I'm Ron Rouge, your new leader." he turned to gesture towards Chui. "And this is Chiu Fong Wong, your other new teammate."

He looked at the two empty beds. "You two have the choice of either the bed between Chiu's bed and my mat, or the bed on the other side of my mat."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Gersemi blinked and stared between the two beds. She stood where she was. She would wait for Declan to decide. He was her former leader. She felt he should have first choice.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:59 am

'Chui seemed pretty excited to have another girl on her team and Gersemi probably is too....' After a moments thought he spoke up. "Hmmm.....I can take the one on the other side of your mat, it's closer to the window." He made his way to the bed and started unpacking his things and putting them in varies places around his little area.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:49 am

Gersemi blinked slowly, then nodded. "Alright, then." she said, striding forward to the bed next to Chiu's. She set her things down and began to unpacked slowly, taking out books, cloths, a few cases of different colored Dust, and even a kit for keeping her weapon in tip-top shape.

She sat on the bed and stared at the others, looking rather relaxed despite her dull demeanor. "What now?" she asked, watching them through her good eye.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Ron was stumped at the question. Only a few weeks since you met your last team. Think! What did you do when you first met? Ron took a few more seconds of silent thought before coming up with what the only thing his team had talked about. "Well, the one thing our last team went through was talking about our weapons. Who wants to start?" Ron asked looking around at his new team.

Ron had high hopes for this team. But then he remembered Aaron's comment in their first and only team conversation.

" well this is team RAWR and personally I think we're going to be awesome" Aaron said wrote:
Great. Now I'm upset about how the team ended up.

((OOC: Ignore the "wrote" part in the quote, I felt it was the best way to show what he said and I couldn't get rid of it.))
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 pm

While Chiu thought it wasn't a bad idea for them to all know how the others fought, she wasn't so sure about doing what they had done before. Just in case history decided to repeat itself. "No offense boss, but maybe we shouldn't do that again." She suggested. "Besides, we could talk about how we fight for days, but until we actually see it we won't really know. Right? So how about a 2v2 match? Boys against girls?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Declan looks across to Gersemi. "Sounds fine to me. Good for you?" he asked, already starting to rummage through his bag for his gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Gersemi was just sharpening the knives carved onto her bow when she answered. "I do not see the harm. I have had little practice since we first started here, so I would very much like to do that." she said. She was interested in whether she was the only long-distance fighter or not.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:22 am

Ron thought about it for a moment, "Sure, why not?" he said then thought I don't want to be a dictator for the team, it's best to go with what the team wants. He then realized something. "How are we going to judge when someone is 'defeated.' It's not like we're Grimm, we don't want to kill each other."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:50 am

Gersemi stood. "We can come up with a way. Come. We must practice if we are to be at the top of our abilities in a real battle." she said, looking somewhat impatient about it.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 am

Ron shrugged saying, "Okay, let's go then." In his head, he thought, She definitely reminds me of Alex in terms of friendliness.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Grinning as she stood Chiu rubbed her hands in anticipation. "Alright! You boys had better not cry too badly when we wipe the floor with your butts." She taunted.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Gersemi looked to Chiu. "We are partners, yes? I look forward to our victory." she said, looking determined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Home    The New Home  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Home
Page 1 of 1