RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Broken Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:37 pm

The man everyone tried to avoid on the street... 'Kalius'... was now assumed dead. He barely escaped Dameon Malus alive and is now broken and poor.

Kalius sits on the street corner inspecting his metal hand. He looks over as someone drops a small bit of lien in his hand. He takes out the combat knife he uses as his defense now and attempts to sharpen it on the wall. "Why... why did she have to ditch me...Rosa....why...."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Zwei was walking back from the remains of the destroyed Carters Cuts shop. His mood was more grim than usual it was nearly like his psycho. He rounded the corner of the street on his way back to the dorm (or an alley to sleep in) when he was met a familiar face...and not the kind that you want to see in a mood like his.  He knew who it was instantly "Kalius" he spoke the words with disgust. This was the man who had nearly killed his friends and Zwei himself. He stood in plain sight of the pitiful shadow of Kalius in silence waiting to be recognized.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 pm

"Why hello. If it isn't Mr. Mask himself...here to end me personally? It's not like I have much left in my life. I'm also poorly armed... he takes out his combat knife and looks at it pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Zwei remained silent as his expression became just as empty as his voice. He knelt down to Kalius staring coldly through his mask. "It would be a mercy to kill you...after what you have done you deserve to live your life in pain and loneliness until the day you rot and decay into nothing." He whispered quietly as he stood back up again. He considered taking a cheap shot into the mans ribcage but stood and waited for the man to speak.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:58 pm

" I think your meat shop deserved the same fate eh?" He laughed and said "Look, I don't care whether you kill me or not. I'm perfectly fine in the position I'm in now! Look I got this knife... a hat... clothes....uhhh ya..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Zwei raised an eyebrow. Who does this scum think he is? He is the one who made me become a monster again...he trashed the shop! He nearly KILLED Aeden and Lucina. His anger nearly boiled over and the "Monster" nearly reared its ugly head again before be forced himself to calm. His expression returned to his normal cheerful self. The change was so sudden it would startle most people assuming you didn’t know Zwei. He began giggling while staring at Kalius as it progressed into a full out laughing fit. "You really are pathetic aren’t you?" he managed between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:10 pm

"Pathetic, poor, broken, whatever you want to call it... I even lost my weapon... You know the one I almost made you go deaf with?" He laughed and took a beer bottle out of a bag next to him. He popped the top and began to drink. "So... You ever going to fix up that meat place of yours? My Grimm did some serious damage in there, hehe"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Zwei nodded for a moment with a gleeful look remaining. He reached into his back pocket and removed a good sum of Lien from his wallet before offering it to Kalius. "Im the one who is supposed to kill you not starvation." he spoke waiting for Kalius to take his money. You heard me trash IM going to kill you! Despite his inner thoughts Zwei maintains a happy and cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Kalius reaches out and takes the Lien. "Someday maybe. I'll be here if you EVER want to come back to end me." He chuckles and says "Good luck with that shop by the way... I used to go there when someone else ran it... Loved the meat... Almost got to try yours but :Dameon had to pull the destroy the shop thing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Broken Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Man   A Broken Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Broken Man
Page 1 of 1