RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]

Go down 
+4
AkaiOtaku
DrGustave
Icrus505
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Empty
PostSubject: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 pm

The room was large and spacious. The walls are lined with computers and machinery beyond comprehension. A pair of scientists, a male and a female, are walking around from machine to machine, reading states and numbers off of papers near religiously. Sitting idly in a chair humming to himself is Byron Hatter. He wears his usual combat attire of rather colorful clothing as well as his signature red silk hat and his weapon Thanatos is propped upright behind him in coffin form. The ticking of the clock on his weapon is somehow heard above the sounds of all the computers and machines around him. The only thing slightly off about his attire was a metal collar device around his neck with wires and cables jotting out and plugged into all sorts of machinery.

"All readings are positive," the male scientist mumbled as he skimmed through a wall of numbers on a large screen. "The Semblance Enhancer is good to activate at any time."

The female scientist nodded and walked towards Byron. "Thank you for accepting our invitation. It must have been strange to be the one student picked completely out of random to test out our invention."

"It is my pleasure," Byron smiles. "I do not mind at all."

"Your semblance casts an illusion, correct?" the female scientist asked. "A semblance that simply invokes a sort of field wide hypnosis that will make the target(s) see a random illusion of sorts? Is that correct?"

"Not quite," Byron answers with a pleasant smile. "You're right for the most part. I can cause those around me to see an illusion of sorts but.... It's no random image I assure you."

Byron chuckles under his breath, the ticking of the clock on Thanatos seeming to increase in volume. "What is seen... is the world within my mind. It is the world that exists within my mind and my soul. It is a world that makes sense only to me. It is my..... Wonderland." Byron chuckles lightly, his eyes cast downward.

"If you... say so," the female scientist replied awkwardly as she flipped through a clipboard. "According to this, your illusions are only mirages. As real as they seem and appear, they only cause confusion and coordination problems. They can't actually be touched. But with this semblance enhancer, your hypnosis effect will increase to the point where people will actually feel pain from your illusions without actually being physically hurt. It may be even be to the point  where the target's body will react as if the illusion is real, falling and getting knocked back as if fighting a real thing."

The female scientist nodded at her notes and went on. "Your semblance is perfect. Not only is it technically not lethal but it will be easy to analyze results and statistics from something like this. We only need a sizable amount of subjects to test on. There are some posters all over the school, so we should get at least some volunteers. I think six should be good for the first phase of testing. They should be coming any time now."

((OOC: Sign-ups begin now. Ready to play out a RWBY Wonderland adventure? Be quick and fast! I'll be taking six volunteers. This event takes place on a Sunday during Week 7 of Beacon.))

Guinea Pigs Lab Rats Volunteers:

-- Icrus505
-- DrGustave
-- Kellenredx
-- AkaiOtaku
-- Wrecker
-- Skylight
-- Shortstop

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm

You can count David in.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Malina Pharaoh will be participating in this
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Laeleps is up.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Even heroes need cash. Garrus is the perfect bodyguard to be there!
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:47 pm

How exactly Hunter can make his semblance of speed faster, I don't know, but if this is basically increasing aura levels, then I'm sure he'll want to take advantage of that for the healing ability they taught him at Flare Hall.

One spot for Hunter Thợ Săn
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:13 am

It's time for everyone's favorite depressive white haired girl! Vanille is here!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Emerald Ubiquitous is up for this journey if there is any space for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]   Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters In Wonderland [Plot recruiting]
Page 1 of 1