RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 pm

The familiar feeling of her aura being forced from her body washed over Indigo, leaving a faint tingling sensation where her foot had made contact with the snake's chin. As she waited for her aura to return to her body, Indigo spotted a streak of white from the corner of her eye, twisting to curl herself into a ball to defend. She desperately tried to flash step out of danger, but found herself throwing nothing, her aura having not quite reached her yet. Indigo curled as tightly as possible and was smashed directly by the white head, launching her 20 feet back into the woods like a ragdoll. She was alive, but hurt, left back in the woods couching and gasping for breath. Total time: 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Seeing Indigo get hit only managed to enrage Aoife, letting off a low and rather primalistic growl before heading straight for the snake, jumping up to shove her already fully charged blade straight at the Snake's mouth, making it swallow the tip and the electrical ball before firing the lance straight down the gullet of the Snake, showing it why the body's electrical system shouldn't have a large dosage of electrical current in the body. Afterwards she clambered out of the now dead Grimm's mouth too casually for her state before moving to Indigo in a rush, not hesitating to remove her top to check she didn't break any bones from when she hit the tree. Finding just the bruising and cuts, she hugs Indigo into her, "Idiot, you could of seriously hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Since Grimm don't give a shit (and Aph feels like it) the three baby Nevermores (around the size of adult bald eagles) closed in and speeded off towards Aoife's back, going straight for her, first one managing to strike her in the back with its claws before their presence was apparent.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Crying out in pain, she was unable to so much as cauterize her own wounds, instead her pain being used to strengthen her hug of Indigo before it breaks, falling onto the ground as she starts to bleed out, feeling her strength drain away with it already, "Kuh... **** ... Owww...."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Indigo awoke to a strange feeling of deja-vu, Aoife fussing over her while being stripped again. Some witty remark would have been fitting, had Aoife not just been struck. Indigo found herself moving automatically, her vision started to turn purple around the edges as her eyes began to glow dimly. The hit Indigo took had managed to knock not only fear into Indigo, but anger. The stirring emotions imbued her with power, she looked upon the birds, targets for her growing anger. She grit her teeth and growled, as a windstorm kicked up, spiraling around Indigo. "Alright. Now I'm pissed." She spat out some blood and prepared herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:35 pm

The Nevermores, set back by the sudden winds, flew back a considerable distance, anti-turbulence senses kicking in. It would seem that the girls were safe, for now.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Indigo growled an almost demonic sounding barrage of curses, her aura spiking even more. "You get back here so I can kill you! Bastards!" She prepared to launch herself high into the air to chase after the birds, but a sliver of clarity shone through her anger and allowed her to quell her madness enough to focus on more important things. "Damnit. What the hell's wrong with me? Aoife..?" Indigo knelt down next to Aoife, the purple haze clouding her vision slightly. She rolled Aoife on her stomach, wincing at the deep scratches along her back. "Hold still, alright?" Indigo hesitated for a moment before lifting Aoife's shirt up to her shoulders, being sure to at least let Aoife retain her dignity. She grabbed her shirt and, frowning a little, tore it in a spiral to produce one long bandage which she wrapped several times around Aoife's torso, tying it tight to help stop the bleeding. "That should help until we can get some real first aid back at camp. Take your time. Do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:34 pm

"...A girl's chest and the lower parts to boot?" Having luckily worn a bra added to the fact she was already feeling quite woozy, Aoife makes grasping hands at Indigo, "I may or may not need a lift back... It still hurts..." Closing her eyes again, she returns to biting her lip to stop her from crying out, a trickle of blood flowing down her lips and to her chin.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:11 pm

"I'm uh... I'm gonna ignore that first bit,'kay?" Helping Aoife to her feet, Indigo pursed her lips ponderously before speaking up to address another small issue. "Now I have a favor to ask of you. Can I borrow your shirt? Mine's kinda... Keeping you from bleeding out." ((Shit posts to the max, yo.))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:31 pm

"Depends. If you have no undies, can I at least borrow some tights?" Poking at Indy's chest at the mention of her needing a top, she grins before hugging her, "Your scales are soooo cute. I just have chubby fat and muscle. You get super cute scales!" ((Shit posts are for the true elite.))
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:12 pm

"Wait, why would you think- Er, never mind. I think there may be some communication trouble..." Indigo scratched the back of her head before recoiling violently at Aoife's prodding. As if mortally insulted, Indigo's mood shifted jarringly to angry bitterness. "****! What do you know about them!? You know what I'd give to not have these ****ing mutant things stuck to my skin?" Indigo's eyes flashed purple and her semblance began to stir leaves and branches with the lazy cyclone. "I hate them! I hate all the grief they've caused me! Why would anyone want ugly scales all over them, I- I'm sorry..." Not a moment later, the wind ceased and Indigo closed her eyes tight, the purple glow fading away through her eyelids. "I- I shouldn't do that, you didn't deserve my exploding. I'm sorry."

Last edited by SentientSnake on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:36 pm

"Because they make you you." Despite feeling as if she was going to pass out even moreso, her helplessness at the bleeding causing her to feel faint and remarkably slightly drunk, she cares not for the anger what just overcame Indigo, "Without them, you would be very different, that much I can tell with ease. Which means you wouldn't have the best friends, Shem, or possibly even have joined Beacon! Besides, my flat friend. If you need someone to yell at, I am here for you. As long as I get panties and bras to help me replenish my stocks~" Giggling childishly, she breaks the hug long enough to take off her top and place it in Indigo's hand and going back to hug, "Here you go~ To be fair, everyone who came here has seen my chest, so no big deal."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Indigo sighed, while she had heard this sort of thing before she still didn't like it. "I know, I just can't help but feel- Look, I don't claim to have it the worst, but I can't help but feel I'd be significantly better off if life didn't hand me a prickly mess of an upper body. I'd still be going to beacon, that part's certain, I'd still have met Shem, and I know he had a thing for me before he knew about my scales- Gah, this really isn't the time, let's get you some first aid..."

((Timeskip to back to the camp, I dunno))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:59 am

Her mental age dropping to that of a child, Aoife just groped Indigo's to a rather sexual amount, though the subsequent childish giggling and talking made it somewhat shown she wasn't in a right mind,having regressed from her fear that she was completely helpless and tried to let Nixxy take control and heal her wounds but to no avail, her aura unresponsive. As they reached camp though, she stopped and started stroking Indigo's hair, "Purple wurple eyes.. Whitey lightey hair.. Its yew~ Windigo~"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Trying her absolute hardest to ignore Aoife's petting and groping, Indigo persevered, carrying Aoife and fighting the ever growing urge to simply drop her and move on. However heavy Aoife was, and however long the walk back was, Indigo dared not flash step, lest she put Aoife into a coma or something like that. When she was within earshot of Aphelion, Indigo whistled as loud as she could to catch his attention before yelling "Hey! Hey over here! Go get some first aid stuff and help me with this maniac!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Looking at Indigo after the whistle, he heard her call out for first aid and instantly went for the medical bag, ignoring everything that's been said earlier. Running up to them, he instantly snatched Aoife up and started tending to her, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26