RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loke (Loki) Lopter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:52 am

CHARACTER

Name: Loke (Loki) Lopter

Symbol:
Symbol:

Appearance:
Appearance:
History: Loke was born on the streets. For most of his life, the streets were the only thing he knew. He was had no one to teach him right or wrong, and he had to do anything to survive. By the age of eight, Loke he had taken up the trade of the thief. He never hit the same place twice and never got caught. He lived like this for around two years and then got caught.
It was like any normal day. Loke found a mark, a grocery store,  and went in. It wasn’t until a group of robbers barged into the grocery store and began yelling at everybody. That was when things started going sour. Loke was herded with the customers into a small group near the back. One of the robbers tied the wrists of all of the hostages, including Loke. When the police showed up, the robbers had the store completely under control. There was no way for the  police to breach the building without someone losing their life. Loke’s future was looking more and more bleak with every second that went by , and he had to figure out something fast. One of his fellow hostages caught his eye. He had two knives attached to his hip.  The cogs in Loke’s brain went to work. He worked his way out of the ropes, took the two knives away from the hostage, and slipped away and into the back storage room portion of the store. It wasn’t overly big, but Loke had to work with what he had. He  started his plan by creating some noise. He tipped over a box of plates and waited. One by one robbers began entering the room., and one by one Loke disabled every single one of them. When the police finally pulled up the nerve to break the building, most of the robbers were either unconscious or caught in one of Loke’s traps. One of the policemen, Officer Grimes, saw that Loke had no where to go and decided to adopt him. He taught Loke how to use his skills for thing other than stealing. He also taught Loke how to play chess and how to apply it to real life.
Loke, no longer needing to steal to survive, found a new way of spending his time, practicing to become a huntsman. He spent every night and day since he was twelve practicing and schooling in the ways of the huntsman. Loke decided to attend Signal Academy. It was there that he created his weapon, and it was there that he got accepted to Beacon.

Personality: Loke, when a person gets to know him, is one of the most intelligent people that a person would get to know. He never stops learning from the things that happen around him and will always try his best in school. He also has a large heart when it comes to the people he befriends and cares about. He has very little tolerance for people that look down on the less fortunate and will always try to help the less fortunate survive.  Loke views the world differently. He views the world as a giant chess board and everything on it are pieces on the board. He never makes a move without a plan and he always tries to be one step ahead of his opponents.

Strength: Loke is very intelligent and is a very high level tactician. He has above average speed and very high dexterity. He is a master at chess and other strategy based board games.

Weakness: Loke has very little physical strength and is very weak on the outside. He can think so far ahead that he can sometimes miss some of the most obvious details, and he has a large fear of spiders.

Semblance: Projection - Loke can use his aura to produce projections of anything he imagines within line of sight. He must be able to see the space in which he is creating the projection(s). The size of these projections are limited by  the amount of aura that is used to create them. Loke can make two types of projections, physical and phantasm. Physical projections can interact with the material world, but these projections take up much more aura to create than phantasm projections. Phantasm projections are projections that display only a 3D model, with movement and sound, of what Loke projected, and they can not interact with the material world. Phantasm projections take up much less aura than physical projections. Projections can be absorbed back into Loke's aura through physical contact with the projection. The phantasm projection, if not absorbed, will dissipate after a set period of time and disappear or when the aura can no longer remain stable away from Loke's body. The physical projection follows the same rules as phantasm, but can also dissipate if the projection were to be killed/destroyed. All physical projections can be shattered with enough force, and any and all aura that dissipates is lost and cannot be absorbed.. Every physical projection has it's own durability equal to the durability of a human body. Any thing that would kill a human, like being cut in half with a  sword, would destroy the projection. The longest a projection can stay stable is about 15 minutes for a phantasm and 5 minutes for a physical projection. All projections will dissipate if Loke is knocked unconsious, and Loke may maintain control of all projections within a 300 foot range. Any projection that would leave or pass the 300 foot limit will automatically dissipate.

(Below is the limitations of how much Loke can create when he has a full aura. The percentages provided are how much aura it would take to create that type of projection. Let it be noted that he can reabsorb aura so I will keep a percentage count in all of my posts for how much aura he has used or lost.)

List of Projection limitations

• 1 Large phantasm - 75%
  • 1 medium physical - 75%
  • 1 medium phantasm - 25%
  • 1 small physical- 25%
  • 1 small phantasm - 10%

*Key
Large projection = Size of a T-Rex down to the size of a room
Medium projection = The size of a person down to the size of a chair
Small projection = Anything smaller than a chair

WEAPON

Name: Armageddon’s Shards

Primary Form:  Four separate green daggers with a revolver mechanism at the hilt. Each dagger is about a foot and a half long, and the base starts at six inches wide. A trigger on the handle would activate a firing mechanism and shoot a small blast of energy, out of the hilt, that can be used to create momentum.

Secondary Form:  The daggers connect at the hilt and the blades transform to make two double ended glaives. The shooting mechanism can now switch into a position that can make enough momentum to continuously spin the double-ended glaive.

Tertiary Form: The double-ended glaives collapse into two double barrel revolvers that shoot bullets with dust filled tips. The bladed edges now form the iron sights and bayonet looking blade on the underside of the barrel.

History: This was a set of weapons that Loke made while he was at Signal Academy. He created the weapons to be as versatile and mobile as he could possibly need. The inspiration was based off of the two knives he found on that hostage the day in the grocery store.

Last edited by Psyrencalling on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Few things. I'm not fond of the idea of the projections being able to transfer information, and I think there should be a limit... maybe ONE 'clone' of himself, and no other projections. Other than that, Semblance looks fine.

I'm also having a minor problem picturing the weapons. Exactly how large are the daggers that they could combine to create a glaive? I don't have an issue with it, but sizes of things would be nice.

Otherwise, profile looks good.
Back to top Go down
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 pm

I edited my post. I completely revamped my Projection ability so it would be limited a great deal, and I still see my vision of what he may do. Do you think that would work, a limit of one physical clone or 3 phantasms at any given time?

I also gave some dagger specs in the first line of my Primary Form. I am sorry about the glaive confusion. It was the only weapon that fit what type of weapon I was thinking about.

-----
Edited it again. I added a few extra words into the weapons and added a link to a double ended glaive that should give a small idea of what the daggers tranform into.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 pm

I don't like the semblance. Projecting a large object that can be anything you wish and it would be physical? How durable would these objects be? Can they be shattered? If so, do you lose all the aura you placed into it? Can you form them on/in/around things? For example, could you form a giant tree or a solid block of stone on someone, asphyxiating them?

On your weapons, your second form has the ability to allow the blades to spin. The way you worded it, by making the ends of the blades spin, confuses me. I assume that it means you can quickly and easily spin the entire weapon like a propeller, but its worded as if the blades spin in place like a drill. I just want to make sure I'm imagining this correctly.
Back to top Go down
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 pm

I edited my post again. I completely removed the physical large. I really only made it to make a projection of a room or place for a short period of time. I also made a change so that Loke's field of projection creation has to be in line of sight. I made durability changes such that each physical projection has the durability of the human body.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Approval +1, but I still have some minor questions.

Does your character need to maintain the projection? If he gets knocked out, do they fade? Also on a similar vein, can he summon a projection then walk out of line of sight? Or does he need to maintain sight with it.

In my opinion, knocking the character unconscious should drop the illusions, which would make sense, as most semblances wouldn't function while unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Approved, but waiting on you to confirm or change things.
Back to top Go down
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Your right about the semblance breaking down. Loke has to be conscious to maintain the stability of the projections he makes. He can control projections outside of line of sight, but there is a limit to how far he can control them. I have edited my post accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Approval 2/2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loke (Loki) Lopter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loke (Loki) Lopter   Loke (Loki) Lopter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loke (Loki) Lopter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: