RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carter Marlow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carter849

carter849

Carter Marlow Empty
PostSubject: Carter Marlow   Carter Marlow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:32 am

Name: Carter Marlow

Symbol: A circle with a red background with a yellow shield in the middle with a blue star inside.

Appearance: He's tall with very pale skin and brown hair and has light blue eyes and wears black jeans and black tennis shoes and a blue long sleeve shirt and has a yellow 5 pouched belt around his waist and a red quiver.

History: He grew up in Vale and he usually snuck around his home getting food at night. He also had a sister that was the same age has him who always paranoid him. His best friend always talked him into stuff but one day he went to far and talked Carter into sneaking out of Vale's border. When they did an Ursa spotted them but a hunter killed it then the hunter gave them a lecture about not going outside the border. But the kids left when he wasn't looking. But that inspired Carter to become a hunter and went to Signal academy and recently got into Beacon academy with his sister.

Personality: Carter is nervous in public and when he's in public his personality changes. He tries to make jokes whenever again and likes to be silly. When he's around family he doesn't talk much but when he talks its hard for him to stop. In public he talks a lot to friends and is a lot more lively.

Strength: He's stealthy, and smart in battle.

Weakness: He's weak, and allergic to grass, mice, house dust, and cats. He's also slow and can't swim.

Semblance: His aura allows him to turn invisible. He thinks about his surroundings and it acts like a camo. Helping him with his stealth. But he can't move or he will appear.

Weapon
Name: Suncross

Primary form: A red and yellow 3 ft. Buckler.

Secondary form: A red and yellow bow with Blue broadhead, Red shaft , Yellow fletching arrows.

History: He made it in Signal academy. It is made out of Iron and Steel.

Last edited by carter849 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Carter Marlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter Marlow   Carter Marlow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:00 pm

I'd like to see more detail just about everywhere. I'm fine with everything you have up there as a base, but it all needs to be added to in order to pass.
Back to top Go down
carter849

carter849

Carter Marlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter Marlow   Carter Marlow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:21 pm

I've updated it.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Carter Marlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter Marlow   Carter Marlow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Is he able to move while using his semblance?

if yes I think it should be nearly invisible.

if no I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
carter849

carter849

Carter Marlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter Marlow   Carter Marlow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 pm

I put he can't move or he will appear.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Carter Marlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter Marlow   Carter Marlow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Alright.

Approval +1
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Carter Marlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter Marlow   Carter Marlow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carter Marlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter Marlow   Carter Marlow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter Marlow
Page 1 of 1