RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dionysus Komma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Name: Dionysus Komma

Symbol: A chalice filled with a purple liquid with crossed battleaxes in front of it.

Occupation: Student at Olympus Academy, Club manager, member of Team GODS

Appearance: Dionysus may appear unattractive at the blink of an eye, but when you get to know the guy his appearance will change right before your eyes and you will want him. Dionysus stands at about 5.9. He has chocolate colored hair and deep hazel eyes that could hypnotize any person. He has great complexion and he has small muscles from his daily workout routine. http://cdimg2.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/2948c33de1e8f55b32cb46d1e56df30a1226594085_full.jpg

History: Dionysus is the son of a drunken mayor. He lived in a small town in Vytal whom no one seemed to know about except for locals and friends. He was beaten as a child and sometimes even forced to make life changing decisions for the town his father did not want to run. (He was forced into running it by a group of mercenaries who would kill him if he didn’t oblige.) When he was about 6 his father refused to follow an order and was executed in front of the whole town and Dionysus caretaker enrolled him at Signal Academy. He graduated from there and attended Beacon academy for 2 years and then left because he thought it wasn’t right for him. He became a nomad for about 2 months and then came across Olympus Academy. He attended there on his team of 4. (Team GODS consisting of Dionysus, Artemis, Apollo and Aphrodite). He is madly in love with Artemis and shows it very often. Dionysus does not remember who his real father is and only remembers his caretaker, Cheryl. His real father is missing an ear because of the two mercenaries who beat him up and forced him to become mayor. (Cut off by a kunai). He is a current graduate of Olympus Academy.

Personality: Dionysus follows after his father in being drunk. He tends to get drunk when his friends aren’t around (especially Artemis). He doesn’t want to be seen and called “That drunk guy”. He is loyal towards his friends but not on a level to where he would sacrifice himself for them..just yet. (Though he would do anything for Artemis) Dionysus can tend to be creepy and overly friendly sometimes. He cherishes the friends he has and tries his best to impress them.

Strengths: Dionysus is quick on his feet and can maneuver and dodge incoming attacks swiftly. He has excellent hand-eye coordination and can perform actions fast. (If he is fighting in a drunken state his reaction times and reflexes will be slowed). Dionysus has very little aura and the most he can do is heal himself minimally over time.

Weaknesses: Dionysus is prone to heavy attacks or large crown controlling weapons such as miniguns or atomic bombs. His armor is prone to acid and can be destroyed very easily by it. Most importantly Dionysus’ number one weakness is Artemis. He tends to get flustered when someone attempts to hurt her and blushes when he is around her.

Semblance: Intoxio Justice- Dionysus sends a powerul slash super powered by his aura at the enemy. The slash can paralyze the target for a small amount of time. (5-10 seconds. Whatever works) The slash also creates a dust cloud from the amount of dust used in the slash. The cloud is about 10 ft and can impair vision and cause drunk like symptoms such as nausea.

Weapon Name: Pistochia Telos (Fidelities End in Greek)

Primary Form: Pistochia Telos are a pair of black and purple chakrams. In the center of the chakrams is a dust infuser that infuses the blades on the outside of the chakram with liquid dust. Pistochia is only compatible with purple dust. The chakrams can be thrown long range or used for CQC capablitites. The chakrams: http://bleachfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/File:Chakrams.jpg (replace the blue with purple and add a dust infuser in the center.)

Secondary Form: The secondary form of Pistochia Telos are two shortswords. The chakrams fold inward to form a thin blade and tr inside of the chakram with the dust infuser form the hilts. The secondary for mid the same color as the primary and the hilt has a spike on the end of it. The blades are curved. The short swords are reverse blade. They can curve to the left of right. This is activated when the thorn on the hilt of the weapons are twisted

Tertiary Form: None

History: Pistochia Telos was built at Signal academy by Dionysus. He spent a good week finding all the necessary forge materials. When he finished and began to think of names. He was drunk. He thought about fidelity and how it may end any day now. He called the weapons Pistochia Telos. Since he was drunk he named the weapons as if it was one singular weapon. Not two.

Last edited by Skylight on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:47 pm

If your semblance forcibly incapacitates the target, then it's not allowed. If its more of an illusion effect, I think its fine.

Also, you are a student at this school, but I thought the other characters you guys are making were graduates? Is this just a typo or am I confused?
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:05 pm

It's an illusion effect and I edited the part about graduates. I totally forgot and never edited that.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Alright, so your semblance is still in question.

The way its worded right now makes me think that you force the target and the user to enter a sleep-like state. What does this mean? Do they still have control over their real body? Are they paralyzed?

The difficulty here as well is that the target is forced into this state, which implies an autohit with no way to avoid/resist it. And even if the target is okay with entering this state, the thought that their body is now completely defenseless tells me this ability is wildly powerful.

The idea I get when reading this is that the ability could altar one's sense of reality, to make them THINK they were in a roman arena, when they're still in a forest or whatnot. So when they look at a pillar or a wall, they are seeing a tree or a wall in reality. That would allow them to still defend themselves in both states. However, this would also become a very cosmetic semblance, and have no big impact on combat in much way. Which is fine if you want.

If you have ideas/thoughts about these comments, post a reply, or you can change it as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Edited. Hopefully it appears a bit clearer now.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Now I'm confused. It clearly explains that both target and user are incapacitated by the effect, which... is questionable, but I'll let that go for now because the weakness is potentially strong as well. In the end, it states that there is basically no lasting effect on the user or target of the semblance. Maybe a scar. So what is the purpose of the semblance? It says that even if your character is defeated, nothing really happens in reality. I'm missing the purpose of the semblance.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Alright. I just made another semblance. Edited
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Approved 1/2 then.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dionysus Komma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Komma    Dionysus Komma  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dionysus Komma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: