RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why not a nap?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raethien Reole

Why not a nap? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Now, Raethien was a nice guy. He was kind and offered help when necessary, but there was a part of him that just couldn’t help wondering what that might be like…behind closed doors. After she’d shown the book, Mike had taken an active interest in the book, which was good, because the wolf faunus needed a moment to clear his head.

He let the scenario play in his mind, turning it over in his head before coming to the realization that, without any vocal stimulation, it might not be all that fun. Still, causing that breakthrough in itself could be interesting but… he wasn’t about to go through all that on a possibility…but he did bookmark that thought away for the future. In case current, however, he would just be his normal, charming self.

“I think I’ve heard of that. Heard of, never read,” he spoke, once Mike had spoken the name be out loud. “I don’t read a whole lot, but I heard it’s at least pretty engaging.” Thing was, while he had heard of it, he hadn’t the faintest what it was about. But judging solely from how voraciously the girl was reading it, it had to be at least decent.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Daisy listened to Mike's question and then showed him the back of the book, it read "The Grimmlance chronicles, 3 novels from the time of the emergence of dust. Tales of great battles with Grimm, Tales of great civilizations and tales of great warriors."

When she heard what Reathien said she held out the book to him thinking he might want to borrow it to read, she had already read it once and was getting bored of it and didn't mind if anyone borrowed it. She thought to herself; I really should get more exciting things to do. Before trying to think of things she could do that would relieve her boredom.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:24 am

Mike read out what it said on the back cover. "That sounds awesome! I want to read it!" He said, but she was already holding it out to Raethien. "Well... I didn't want it anyways...." He said, in mock sadness.
Back to top Go down
Raethien Reole

Raethien Reole

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Raeth’s hand was moving out to take the book when he heard Mike’s despairing cry. He gave a half-grunt, playing the next few events off as if it had been his original intention. He shrugged, snatching it from the girl’s hand and then giving it a small toss towards Mike. “Nah, like I said, I don’t read much,” he said, giving the girl a sly wink. “I prefer more…energetic pastimes.”

The young man gave a long, low yawn then as he shook out his hair, using a hand to brush some of the crimson-and-silver strands away from his eyes. “So aside from reading, what else you do for fun?” he asked, then glanced at Mike. “That goes for you too. I mean, if we’re gonna be friends we gotta have something we can do together,” he spoke, giving them all a friendly thumbs-up while darker thoughts broiled in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Daisy watched as Raethien passed the book to Mike, she didn't mind, as long as somebody was getting some enjoyment from it. Also Mike seemed more excited for the book, he seemed more excited about everything really. Daisy silently chuckled to herself at Mike's view of the world, he never seemed sad, he acted like a young child at Christmas, he lightened the mood. When Daisy saw Raethien's wink and next comment she blushed slightly and looked down before looking back up again. She enjoyed his flirtation, it flattered her, especially since she had been alone for so long.

She was finally starting to make friends, what made her even happier is the fact that she was making friends, even with her speech problem. What Raethien said next made her even happier, "friends". She finally felt welcomed at the school, she had some friends for the first time in her life. She just wanted to cheer. After the thoughts of friendship had finished she began thinking of an answer to his question. She pulled out her music player and showed it to Raethien and Mike. I've got to think of more things that I like. No I can't say that. She thought to herself as thoughts she would not like to share in company crossed her mind and began to blushing then she looked down again.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:49 pm

(OOC: Raethien, you're kinda creeping me out now...  Shocked )

Mike smiled when he was given the book by Raethien. "What else do I do? Uhh.... Chess, make friends, and eat. And climb trees. Forests are fun." He said, looking at the book. "And what do you enjoy doing?" He asked, opening the book and beginning to read.
Back to top Go down
Raethien Reole

Raethien Reole

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:34 pm

((He's very...free. And open. ;D ))

The young faunus shook his head, his red-and-silver hair dancing about his shoulders as he did so, the familiar smirk already starting to appear again. “Well outside of more recreational pastimes, I’m a big fan of training, honestly,” he spoke, tapping the stock of his gunblades as he spoke, an eager look on his face. “Something I picked up from my mom, I guess. She doesn’t do much else besides fight and train.”

He shrugged then, releasing the weapons’ hilts before he crossed his arms over his chest. “But most of what I do outside of class is just sort of hanging out with folks. Still learning my way around everything.” The boy shrugged again, realizing that he might not have the best ideas either when it came to something to do.

“I dunno, there’s gotta be something to do around here. This is like in the damned heart of Vale. Isn’t there a night club or something? I heard someone talking about it in the hallway but I dunno where it’s at.”
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:05 pm

(OOC: I think Snips is worried that Mike may get dragged into, well, a group "activity")

Daisy looked back up from the floor, she watched as Raethien shook his hair, it was strange, Daisy had not seen hair that red or silver before in her life, what made it stranger is that Raethien had both hair colours on his head. She sat, watching his hair for a few moments, from behind his hair she could she his mischievous, crystal blue eyes.

His mention of family saddened her slightly, she looked down to the floor, a sad expression her face, but she looked back up and a smile spread back across her face. That time is behind me, I can't let it get in the way now. She thought to herself.

Hanging out, that sounds fun, I could probably get to know him better. She thought to herself. When Raethien had said about the nightclub Daisy also remembered mention of a nightclub, she pulled out her phone and searched the internet for it. She found it, she then showed the website to Raethien, it said the address of the club, it was on the main street in the Vale city centre.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Mike looked at Raethien's weapons when he mentioned them. Closing the book, he looked at them. "Cool! What do they do?" He asked, trying to see if he could see anything that might give away what it transforms into. Then Daisy brandished her phone, and looked up the club. "Are we going there? Sounds fun!" Mike said, but he wasn't really paying any attention. He was still looking at Raethien's weapons, waiting for him to reveal what they did.
Back to top Go down
Raethien Reole

Raethien Reole

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Raethien glanced at the phone that was offered his way, seeing the night club. He gave a low whistle before he glanced at the girl, smirking. "Well it's not late enough yet, but might can stop in there. You got you a little black dress?" he asked, seeing how far he could push. She didn't seem to take offense...yet. He was just curious how far he could go.

At Mike, the boy arched a brow. “Do?” Raeth asked, before he pulled the weapons out fully, holding them both out.  The weapons were seemingly just a standard short sword, though they were affixed to a less traditional gun handle.  The handles themselves had a trigger on them, looking almost like one would expect to find.  Granted, except for the bladed end.  It was almost like a one-handed musket-and-bayonet, though far more refined and well-created.  “Well mostly they’re what you see is what you get,” he said, turning them over, flipping them a few times in his hands.

“But they do something neat.  These guys here have a neat little generator in here that feeds right off my aura…” he spoke, a glow not-unlike his hair beginning to surround him.  It was fiery red at the base, but as it grew closer to the edge, it seemed to take on a silver hue.  “And do cool things like this,” he spoke, before he pulled the trigger.

His aura shrank, almost imperceptibly, before a bullet a pure force shot out the end of the gun, drilling itself into the ground a few feet away.  “Not bad, eh?” he spoke, spinning the right-hand one around before inserting it into the back of the one held in his left hand.  The two seemed to shift around, accepting the other and combined into what appeared to be a rifle.  “Eh?  Whatcha think about that?”
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Daisy shook her head at Raethien's question, she didn't pack a little black dress but she thought to herself of what she could wear to the club Maybe that pencil skirt with something? She sat thinking to herself before she was awoken from her daydreams with the sound of a gunshot, she quickly leapt up and drew Spartan and Orion, looking around for enemies, she then looked towards Raethien and saw he stood, smoking weapon in hand and a bullet hole in the tree where he was aiming. She holstered her weapons and shook her head smiling, thankful it wasn't anything more serious, especially considering her past. She began thinking of her family and sat back down against the tree, head down with teary eyes.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 am

Mike looked at Raethien's weapons. He found it pretty cool that they could combine into a rifle, and was pleased with what he saw. "I've only got these..." He said, taking out his punch daggers. He showed them to Raethien, before turning to Daisy. "What weapons do you have?" He asked, before realising she was crying. "Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? Do you not have a weapon?" he asked, forgetting he didn't understand anything she tried to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:55 am

Daisy didn't move but just pointed to the two holstered pistols to answer Mike's questions. She then thought to herself I need to stop this, that time is behind me. Trying to calm herself down, she then began to wipe her eyes with her sleeves and looked back up, half smiling.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:46 am

Mike looked at Daisy's pistols, trying to see if they did anything special. "So, do they do anything special or are they just guns?" He asked, intrigued. Then he realised she was crying. "Hey, are you alright?" He sat down next to her, trying to be comforting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why not a nap?   Why not a nap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why not a nap?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: