RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remembering Olympus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Remembering Olympus  Empty
PostSubject: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Dionysus better known as Dio sat on the park bench in the middle of the day. He was waiting for someone special to him. He was waiting for Artemis, the only girl he would love. He say and twiddled his thumbs and eventually got lost in his thoughts. He would think about Artemis... If she wasn't wearing her mask or not... if she wanted to do something special... He thought about his times at Olympus with Apollo and Aphrodite... He really missed the old team... He hasn't seem them in over a year and thought it would be nice to hear from them. "Jeez! She's never be this late for our weekly park shenanigans lately! I wonder what's holding her up?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Artemis stood behind Dio for a moment while in shroud before moving in front of him watching as he twiddled his thumbs in anticipation. He really is excited isnt he? it made her smile at how he could hardly wait to see her. She sat on the bench beside Dio and leaned against him and wrapped her own arms around Dio and held him  close to her while still in shroud before letting go of the hug and uncloaking. To an outsider she just appeared on a bench and no one saw the hug she gave Dio. She was wearing her usual armor complete with face mask...in truth she had spent over an hour trying to decide what to wear before going with her armor.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:30 pm

While Dio is sitting completely lost in his thoughts he is surprised by a hug. He looks over to see no one and them Artemis appears next to him. He smiles and says."We'll hello there miss assassin, how are you this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Artemis looked at Dio with a warm expression on her face that showed in her eyes. Inside she was a little surprised by the nickname...did he know what she did for a living? that she was actually an assassin?. "I...Im good" she smiled under the face mask and moved closer to Dio. "And how  have you been?" she asked in a friendly tone far from her normal cold and serious tone of speaking.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Dio took a picture of his past team, Team GODS, out of his pocket and looked it over. "I've been good... Just been thinking about the old team... There were a lot of memories at Olympus weren't there?" He says while putting his arm around Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Artemis begins to allow her memory to wander for a moment to remember all the good and bad times that she had during her stay at Olympus. That is until Dio put his arm around her. Her face turned bright red as she faded from vision for a minute before fading back in with her usually warm but calm expression. She didnt make a move to remove Dio's arm and instead leaned against him resting her head  on his chest.  "I still remember so much from that place...a lot happened there eh?" she stared at the picture while drifting again in memories.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Dio thought about how cute Artemis was when she cloaked out of embarrassment. He said." Ya, remember that one time when you wrecked a whole wing of the school because I was... Doing something... Actually never mid mad that one... Remember that time Aphrodite put that whipped cream in my pants... That was not fun for me but.... Did I ever tell you your really cute when you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Artemis blushed a little as she was complimented. "Th-...thanks" she smiled obviously caught off guard before remembering why so much was destroyed. "HEY! and the reason I destroyed an entire wing was because YOU were peeping on me!" she have him a playful punch on the shoulder before leaning onto Dio again. "Remember that time when you pissed off that teacher and spent the whole day running from him?" she chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:09 pm

"HAH! Mr. Burns never would have caught me. Anyways I only blew up his desk... Nothing much. He totally could have replaced it easily. All the students say he's secretly rich and the leader of some cult or something." He looks down at Artemis getting a nice aerial view." It was sort of nice to get out of there though, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Artemis closes her eyes unaware of Dio staring at her. "I guess it was nice...but it has been a while since we saw Aphrodite or Apollo dont you agree?" she spoke as she became more and more relaxed. She looked up to see Dio staring at her...she became so redfaced she raised her hand to slap him before stopping inches from his face and going back to her cheery tone "Fooled ya!" she smiled and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Dio smiled and said."What was that for? I was looking at my arm! Not the beautiful lady right here." He takes a small test tube out of his pocket. He hands one to Artemis. "Hey want to try a new brew I made yesterday? I'll have some too so don't worry." He motions to Artemis and then himself.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Artemis waa hesitant for a moment before gently wrapping her fingers around the test tube before taking it "You better not have put anything weird in this like last time." she warned before smelling the fluid. She was about to drink it before stopping inches from her mouth "You first" she smirked defiantly as she readied the drink to follow Dio's lead.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Dio shrugged and downed the test tube."See? Perfectly fine. It's a bit on the bland side but it's pretty good." He took out Pistochia and transformed it over and over again testing the functionality while Artemis decided.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Artemis waited a momemt before removing her face mask but leaving her hood up and looking Dio in the eyes for a moment with a warm expression. She knew he liked seeing her without the mask so she decided to let him see. After a moment she opened her mouth and drank the fluid within. "Not bad...you should keep this up y'know?" she encouraged him to make more mainly because she loved Dio's brews and was always excited when he made more
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Dio looked at Artemis remove her mask and smiled at her. He did really love to see her without her mask. After all she was beautiful. "Eh, I dapper. I'll keep it as long as I have the stuff I need for brews. Oh! That reminds me! Remember that one time Ms. Athena found one of my brews under Apollo's desk... He will forever be remembered as drunkiemcghee by all of us..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:50 am

Artemis laughed a little and playfully punched Dio on the shoulder again. "Your just lucky it didnt end up under MY desk" she put her face mask back on before leaning back onto Dio. "Y'know...sometimes I wish we could go back to Olympus dont you?" She said while closing her eyes and relaxing again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:54 pm

"Sometimes I do too... I miss that comfy dorm bed you had..." He puts his arm around her again and says. "Did I ever say that I love you?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 pm

This time Artemis didn’t fade out of vision and instead allowed him to hold her. In fact it comforted her so much that she didn’t care who saw them being all lovey dovey. "You have" she smiled and cuddled closer to him "Have I told you that I love you?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:54 pm

"All the time..." She felt Artemis snuggle closer and he drifted off into paradise... But then he remembered that they were in a public park and he said." Want to head back to your place. I was planning on calling up the rest of the team if that's ok with you? I really want to hear what's up with them."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Artemis loved the idea of seeing everyone together again and nodded quickly. "Thats a great idea!" she smiled as she pecked Dio on the cheek quickly  before snuggling with him again. "I could stay like this forever" she said as she closed her eyes and nearly drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Aphrodite is walking in the park and walks in front of the park bench and is about to squeal but covers her mouth. Oh my goddess they are so cute together I have to take a picture!. When she takes out her phone and takes a picture, she forgot it was on flash. ...Oops forgot to turn flash off...
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Dio notices someone looking very similar to Ahprodite. He looks her way and his eyes widen. He runs over to Aphrodite and hugs her. He realizes what he just did and quickly composes himself. "Hey! Aphro, whatcha doing around these parts?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Aphrodite sets the picture as her wallpaper and smiles.

"I was just shopping for some stuff."

Then she starts to look sly and nudges Dio.

"What were you doing with Art here?"

She snickers to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:24 pm

When a flash suddenly appeared and filled her vision. She managed to catch a small glimpse of who and what it was. Her face turned bright red nearly instantly. Artemis released a small "peep" from her mouth before fading back out of vision and holding Dio tightly. Her embarrassment was too much for her to handle at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Dio notices Artemis fade out of sight and he feels something clinging to his side. He smiles and says to Aphro. "Oh nothing... just having some personal time, you know. What could you be shopping for around here? There's nothing but food places around these parts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering Olympus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: