RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Establishing Dominance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TJ

Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:14 am

Not even able to react, Emilia found herself on the end of a mean punch that knocked her out cold.

When Emilia opened her eyes again, the sky had started to darken. As she tried to sit up, she was slowed down by a massive migraine. She also noticed a dull pain radiating in her ankle. She fell back to her original position, feeling like she wouldn't be able to move anyway.

Her stomach started to growl loudly as she strained her neck to look around. Not even able to do that, she laid her head down in defeat.

"What happened...?" she moaned as she rubbed her aching head.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:32 am

It was a very long day for Yvonne while Emilia was unconscious, and yet she felt like she couldn't get anything done. Leaving the camp would mean leaving the girl all alone in the state she was in, and she wouldn't let that happen. So instead she tried to do what she could for the near ruined tent.

She scrapped one of her warmer shirts, tearing the fabric apart to serve as a single massive patch for where the tent had been ripped. She used the needle and thread from her first aid kit to sew the strips of cloth to patch the hole. It didn't fix the problem entirely, but it was definitely a start. There was still a slight tear in the canvas that let a draft in, but the side of the tent was no longer openly flapping in the wind so she supposed that would have to do for the time being.

She spent the rest of the day organizing her gear in her pack, as well as cleaning her weapon. She only left the immediate camp site for a few minutes to gather as much firewood as she could, and even then she always maintained direct line of sight with her tent.

And of course, the whole day had gone without any sort of contact with the White Fang or any news back from Sable. So she was in the same situation that she had started in when she brought the girl back to camp, and now that the sun was setting she started to get worried. This would be two days the girl has gone without any sort of proper care, and the only real meal she had gotten a chance to have she had thrown right up.

And then, of course, there was the fact that that frail and tortured girl had turned wild and attacked her. She was dangerous, perhaps not in a direct way, but certainly in the fact that she was so unpredictable.

When Emilia had finally woken up, Yvonne had just finished eating up the oats that she had added more water to and heated back up. It had been a long few days and the oats were the only meal she had gotten a chance to eat. Of course, she was still holding onto Emilia's cup, hoping that the next time the girl was hungry she wouldn't throw up the only real food that she had to offer.

"You attacked me, so I had to take you down." She answered flatly, displaying the tattered sleeve and the bandages that were wrapped around her forearm that were red with blood. As superficial as the wounds had been, they had bled fairly heavily. Those weapons were a nasty piece of work.

"Sorry about the migraine." She added with a small smirk, offering the half eaten cup of oats that was in her hand. "Do you think you can manage to hold down some food now?" You should really eat something."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:49 pm

"I what...?"

Slowly sitting up again, Emilia let out a groan of pain and hunger.

'Sure does feel like someone beat my head in...'

Reaching out for the cup of oats being handed to her, so could see the ripped up sleeve and the bandaged underneath.

Eying the arm as she brought the cup closer to her, she still questioned what happened. "Did I really do that?"

Looking down at the cup of oats, she started to lick her lips as she raised it too her mouth and practically drank it down, not even stopping to breath. Finishing the cup, she held the cup back up to the woman.

"More!" she chirped with a big grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:43 am

Yvonne nodded slightly in confirmation, still finding it strange she has totally lost control as well as any memory of what she did. "I hadn't expected you to attack me. She admitted, feeling a little shame about her lapse of guard, and the fact she hadnt been able to activate her aura in time to protect herself. "You caught me by surprise.

It was mildly comforting that she seemed to be so hungry, and that she seemed able to keep the food down this time. Maybe Emilia wasn't in as bad of health as Yvonne had initially feared.

At the request for more, the wolf smirked slightly. She did have more raw oats she could cook up if she felt so inclined, but a sudden burst of inspiration struck her.

"Hmm..." She muttered, observing the girl passively. [Color=red]"You should probably take it easy with the food, start to get your appetite back.

"Besides, you attacked me last time I gave you food...
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:12 am

Emilia's ears and head drooped as she pulled the cup back to herself.  "O-okay..."

Not knowing what to do, with her aching ankle keeping her from getting to her feet, she laid down on her side, so that she'd be looking away.

"Even if I did, it's not like I meant to..." she whimpered quietly. It had been well over a week since she had last eaten, but she figured she'd have to manage.

Having some time to herself, she did what she always did in these kinds of situations, think. Normally she'd dream about how she wished she lived, but now her thoughts were focused on the present. Only being able to remember what life was like being a caged animal, she was worried about where she was heading now. Was she just gonna be thrown into another cage?

Feeling a tear form at the corner of her eye, she wiped it away, and sat up. As scared as she was to what she might hear, she asked anyway

"What are you going to do to me...?"
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:35 am

"I know what I'd like to do to you..." Yvonne thought for the most brief of moments, eyeing the girl that was starting to look more and more like prey every time she got emotional.

She shook her head slightly and sighed, dismissing the thoughts. She was an animal, not a monster. "Thats not for me to decide." She finally answered as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'll know more when the other Faunus gets back... If I had to guess, the White Fang will probably have some questions for you. Beyond that..." Yvonne simply shrugged, "You could join us, or you could go live among the humans again, but something tells me you wouldnt decide to do that."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:18 am

The woman's answer made Emilia tilt her head in confusion.

'White Fang? Faunus?" Two words she couldn't recall.

Shaking off the confusing words, she moved onto her knees.

"Then wait's stopping me from leaving?" She growled as she unstably got up on her feet.

She had spent who knows how long stuck in that lab, and she wasn't going to let this White Fang do the same.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:44 am

Yvonne raised an eyebrow as Emilia stood up, taking note of just how rail thin and shaky she was. Still, the wolf had to admire that this girl at least had a little bit of fight in her. It was admirable, but also stupid.

"You'll be the one stopping yourself. She growled back, making it clear that she wasnt going to put up with anymore surprises. "If you can honestly tell me you can make a two day or so trek to the nearest civilization without freezing to death or dying of starvation and exhaustion in your current state, then please feel free to do so."

It was harsh, but also true. "You couldnt even make the days trek back here, I had to carry you over half the way. It was probably a good idea to explain to Emilia just how stupid of an idea leaving was.

Yvonne smirked like a predator, "I'm the only friendly face you'll find in this forest."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:08 am

Emilia could feel her teeth gritting together. She was right. She wouldn't make it long on her own, but she couldn't admit it. She'd rather try her luck out there then with the so called White Fang.

"Bite me!" She barked while turning to leave the camp. "I'd rather die trying to find my answers than being held captive."

With every other step, she could feel the pain shoot up her leg. Her ankle was still in bad condition, but she wasn't going to let a limp slow her down, hoping the cold form the surrounding snow would damper the swelling.

Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:21 am

"You should be more careful with your words." Yvonne told her, the smirk never leaving her face as Emilia tried to limp away.

It would be easy to let her go to exhaustion and drag her back to camp, and would take little to no effort on her part. Hell, it probably wouldnt even take that long. Still, Yvonne was getting pretty tired with this defiance already.

Yvonne reached out to her tent and yanked one of the ropes that kept it up away. She sighed and coiled it, walking towards Emilia and overtaking her wounded gait quite quickly.

"You know, I think I liked you better when you didnt speak." She admitted, grabbing Emilia by her shoulders and sweeping her legs out from under her and following her down to the ground as she planted a knee between the girl's shoulderblades.

"I hate to have to do this... She lied, [color=red]"But you're not leaving me with much of a choice.

Yvonne tied Emilia's arms behind her back as her knee kept the weak girl pinned to the ground. It was quick work, and the girl's struggles were rather weak and easy to ignore.

"Now then... She started, taking her knee away and flipping the girl over to stare down at her. "Do I have to tie your legs up too? Or are you going to be a good girl now?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 am

Distracted by the nagging pain in her leg, Emilia didn't hear her captor walk up behind hear until she heard her talk suddenly. Feeling her legs being taken out from under her, she fell face first into the freeze cold snow.

"Damn it! Work you stupid claws!" She hissed as she squirmed around and attempted to activate Incisor, but failed to as she felt a rope tighten around her wrists.

Being turned over, Emilia looked up into the wicked face of the woman that had saved her just about a day ago. She continued to squirm, desperately trying to break free, but she just didn't have the strength.

After finally giving up, she laid her head back down, looking up into the sky. Frustrated, she could feel her eyes watering up.

"W-w-why..." She stammered, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Why did I have to forget everything...? Why c-c-can't I remember w-who I am...?" She managed to finish before she started to sob.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Yvonne rolled her eyes, mildly insulted that the girl was struggling against the ropes. She wasnt an amatuer, she knew to keep the rope tight around the girls wrists. That was one of the downsides of claws and gauntlets, they only worked if you could utilize your hands.

When she heard the girls voice starting to break into sobs, she tried to deliberately avoid looking at the girl, knowing that her pathetic and defeated appearance might trigger an unwanted response from her alpha instincts.

Still, this girl was so broken and downtrodden that she couldnt help but take a bit of pity on her. She crouched down and rested a warm hand on the girl's face, gently raising her face to make eye contact.

"Sometimes forgetting the past is a blessing. People don't always find what they're looking for when they try to dig up the past." She spoke from experience, if she had the ability to forget even half the things she had gone through, she would.

"Maybe this is a time for you start over, to be someone else. You're getting a second chance at life here, you should make something of it.

Yvonne looked into the girl's eyes for just a little while longer, desperately fighting the urge to do something really stupid to this helpless girl.

She shook her head slightly and took her hand away from Emilia's face, picking her up and carrying her over to the fire. She set her down and put a safe bit of distance between them.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:17 pm

The tears continued to roll down Emilia's cheeks; she couldn't stop herself. She tried to calm herself down, wishing she could use her hands to wipe away the waterworks, but nothing seemed to work. When she felt the sudden warmth of a hand on her face, she shied away from it, fearing there may be foul intent behind it.

Hearing the silence being broken, she looked up expecting to see the same wicked smile, only to see the complete opposite. As the woman spoke, Emilia's sobbing began to ebb, leaving her with the occasional gasp.

Her crying had finally slowed down as the woman's words came to a finish. Their eyes met for a few fleeting seconds, as the odd red color seemed to return before the woman picked her up and set her by the fire, leaving her to think.

A second chance... Starting over...

The idea danced around in her head until she felt her eyes grow heavy as she slouched over and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:43 am

Yvonne watched the girl as exhaustion won over her once again and the small girl fell asleep. She sighed and shook her head before putting out the fire for the night and walking back over to the sleeping girl.

She should have guessed this would have happened, it probably would've been easier to just put the girl down in the tent. "Oh well... She sighed softly.

She crouched down and scooped the girl up gently, being careful not to wake her again. Yvonne carried her over to the tent and set her down in her spot, draping a blanket over her.

She decided not to untie the girl just yet, just in case she woke up in the middle of the night and thought it would be a good idea to kill her in her sleep. The wolf did loosen the ropes a little bit, just enough to be safe and make sure the girl wouldnt lose blood circulation.

As she was bent over the girl working however, her hands were nimble on the ropes but she found that her eyes were locked on the girl's face. She noted the subtle rise and fall of the girl's chest as she slept peacefully.

[/I] 'Now isnt the time to do something stupid...' She tried to think as she leaned in closer to the girl. She'd been holding herself back from this weak girl for so long, and now the girl wouldnt be able to stop her...

And their lips brushed for the briefest of moments, Yvonne feeling her heart race as she realized what she had just done. 'Like that... That qualifies as really stupid...

At least Emilia was still asleep and hadn't noticed. Still, that hadnt been enough for the girl, and she leaned in once again to kiss the girl.

[/I] "God I'm such an idiot...'[/I] She thought.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:03 am

Even in slumber, Emilia's thoughts still trailed on what she was told. She didn't know what to do, let go of founding out who she really is, or start anew.  

Just when she thought she knew what to do, her thoughts broke away when she felt a tingling sensation on her lips. The feeling soon faded, which kind of disappointed her. What ever it was, she enjoyed it. As she tried to regather her thoughts, the feeling returned.

This time it was enough to stir Emilia out of her slumber, meeting the sight of the blond hair woman in her face, lip to lip. Giving into the temptation, Emilia began to follow her lead, feeling an odd sensation start to spread through her body. She wasn't sure what was happening, but she was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:21 am

Yvonne's heart all but stopped beating in her chest when she felt Emilia start to react to her. Her mind was screaming at her to pull away but she couldn't bring herself to. She left her right hand on the ground, supporting her own weight just over the girl. Her other hand rested on the back of Emilia's head, her fingers entwining themselves in her hair.

'I shouldn't be doing this...' She thought to herself, repeating it like a mantra as if it would convince her to stop. Just because she shouldnt didnt change the fact that she wanted to.

She brushed her tongue against the tied up girl's lips. She moaned softly at the taste of Emilia's lips, and that was when she finally snapped out of it. She pulled away and moved her hands to rest on Emilia's stomach as she all but straddled her.

Yvonne tried to catch her breath but felt like it had been torn out of her lungs. "Emilia I'm sorry..." She whispered, still shocked that she had decided to be that impulsive. "I shouldn't have done that..."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:55 am

Like before, when the woman had placed her hand on Emilia's chest, her mind began to go blank. Her instincts guided what little movements she could make with her hands tied behind her back.

During the act, hearing the blond moan seemed to accelerate things. Her legs began to fidget as she could feel an odd warmth coming from her lower body. Not knowing how to satisfy the feeling, she started to bite her lip when the other girl pulled away.

Her chest was heaving, wanting to continue, but looking at her partner, she could see that rich red glow start to change into a dark green. She recognized it as guilt, a color she recognized from a few of the people preforming tests on her, and her sorrowful response confirmed it.

Thinking that the woman was sorry for hurting her, "It's okay... I'm fine. To be honest, I kind of liked it." she finished saying with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:19 am

When Yvonne heard the girl admit to liking it, she wasnt even sure that she had heard her correctly. When the information finally processed, it took all her willpower not to turn and pounce on Emilia right then and there.

Still, she found herself making her way up the length of the tied up girl's body all the same. There was a playful smile on her lips, it was certainly predatorial, but not wicked like it had been before.

Her fluffy white tail swayed back and forth in the air as her hips swayed with every inch she crawled up the girl. A hand brushed up Emilia's side, tracing her right hip up to the swell of her chest.

"Is that so? She asked with a smirk before she leaned in and nibbled the girl's lower lip gently.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:46 am

Emilia's smile soon faded as she felt a hand run up her side. As it moved higher, it sent a shiver down her spine. The hand's journey ended as it ran over Emilia's chest, a glimpse contact, but it was enough to make Emilia rub her legs together.

The warmth in her lower body was returning, and the woman had returned her face next to Emilia's. She felt a brief nibble on her lip, causing Emilia to moan as she felt it leave.

She couldn't explain what the feeling was. Her body was getting hotter every second, and a feeling like she had to jump into the air.

"W-what's-s hap-ppening to me?" she stammered as her back arched up a little.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:57 am

Yvonne wanted to growl in repressed agony, this girl's naive innocence was going to drive her insane in this situation. This could easily be what she'd been searching for all this time, and even if this was just a one time thing she was going to enjoy herself as much as she could.

"Here, let me show you." She breathed, letting the hand at her chest trail back down her sides. This was going to be a great night.
---
When Yvonne finally regained conciousness, she realized that her arms were wrapped around Emilia's body in a possessive manner. This surprised her more than she was capable of expressing.

"So that really happened... " The wolf girl muttered softly, trying not to giggle. It seemed that everything had turned out better than expected.

She took silent note of the fact that, unlike last time, she didnt hate the physical proximity of the girl. Hell, she was the one to be holding her this time, albeit in an almost ownership-like manner.

So, for the time being, she was content to lay there. Her limbs ached and her legs felt like rubber, so she wasnt even sure if she could stand up at that moment if she tried.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:25 am

After the crazy night that had just happened, it was the aching that brought Emilia back to the real world. Slowly opening her eyes, she could she the woman she just had that night with, holding her closely. She cuddled up closer, resting her head up against her personal pillows from before.

As she started to close her eyes again, her stomach sprung to life, letting out a loud growl.

"Yvonne, I'm hungry." she whined softly. She only had the cup of oats yesterday, and after the activities that night, she was hungry and even more tired than ever.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Yvonne couldn't help but roll her eyes and chuckle. "So am I." She admitted, finding herself quite low on energy after the excitement of the night before. She figured a good meal was in order for the both of them, or at least good by the standards of roughing it like they were. Perhaps when they returned to Vale she could cook them both a proper meal, but she still needed to wait for Sable to return with news.

She sat up, letting the blanket drop from her and almost immediately regretted the decision. 'Oh... Right...' The girl thought in blank amusement. The girl pulled over her discarded clothes from the night before and quickly got dressed. She stood up and left the tent, digging through the pack that was propped up against the tree looking for something she could give to Emilia.

"Here, you can wear these." She offered, setting a bundle of clothes down next to Emilia. "It'll be warmer than what you were wearing, and it's clean too." Yvonne turned away to get food sorted out when she remembered that she had forgotten something rather important.

"Oh... Right..." She muttered, turning back to the girl and finally freeing her arms from the rope that had kept her tied up through the night. Yvonne blushed a bit, knowing that she might have gone a little overboard with that.

The wolf-girl returned to her pack and pulled up two small items wrapped in butcher paper with a grin. Hopefully this would work to satisfy Emilia's appetite, after all wolves were carnivores. She pulled some logs from her pile of firewood and worked to get the fire starting once again, but she knew it would take some time for the fire to heat up enough to actually cook meat over.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:22 pm

As Yvonne sat up, Emilia tried her best to scoot out of her way with her hands still bound. She sat and watch as Yvonne dressed and leave the tent.

Still immobilized, she could only sit there a shiver a little from the cold air blowing across her bare body.  She attempted to pull her legs up to her body, burying her head in her knees, but the sudden plop of clothes being laid down attracted her attention.

"Uh..." slipped out of her mouth as she was almost left to figure out how to dress herself with her hands still tied, almost.

Being left alone in the tent, Emilia quickly dressed herself, wanting to warm up as soon as possible. The clothes were a little on the large size for her, but it was still much warmer than her old clothes. She had even discarded Incisor because of the cold metal.

After taking a bit of time to warm up, her sense of smell suddenly kicked in. Sticking her nose up and sniffing the air, her mouth began to water. She crawled out of the tent to be meet with the sight of Yvonne cooking up her favorite meal, meat.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:23 am

Yvonne turned just in time to see the look of hunger in Emilia's eyes as she suddenly smelled the meat. She had only just set the meat on a thin metal grill over the fire, so the smell of meat had hit the air. The girl was fairly quick to notice, which surprised her, she wasn't even sure she'd have been able to pick up the scent that fast.

"It will take a bit of time to cook through." She told Emilia, hoping that the girl would have enough patience to sit and wait for the meal to be ready. Then again, she knew that there's was about a snowball's chance in hell of that happening, so she would just have to deal with whatever came up when the girl finally lost her patience.

But perhaps she could distract the girl for just a little bit longer, keep her focused on something else. "So I'm thinking... Once you eat a bit more and regain your strength, we could head back to my apartment in Vale and wait for further instructions there. She wanted to see what the girl thought about that, especially the traveling part of it. "I figure you'd prefer to stay in a warm apartment than out here in the woods."

Then again, she could be wrong. After all, the wilderness was what Yvonne preferred most of the time. Although after being in captivity for too long maybe the girl did want to take advantage of the hospitality and comfort that was being offered. 'I guess we'll just have to see...' She thought, still not quite sure what she was supposed to make of this girl.

Half the time the girl was asleep, and the other half of the time she was going from one emotional extreme to the next, so she was a bit hard to pin down, figuratively speaking at least. Yvonne had learned that physically pinning her down had been rather easy.

She smirked at the thought and turned back to flip the slabs of steak on the grill, making sure that both sides were evenly cooked through.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Hearing the food was far from ready, Emilia began to pout as her stomach rumbled again.

Letting out an annoyed sigh, she walked over and plopped herself down next to the cook. She didn't like waiting around, but there wasn't much else she could do in the frozen wilderness.

"Stay in an apartment?" she spoke out loud as she pondered the idea. If it meant leaving behind the frozen wasteland, she was up for it.

"If it means getting out of the cold, I'm okay with it." She said with a shiver.

"Is the meat almost done yet?" she asked as her stomach continued to growl.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Yvonne gave a small nod when the girl agreed to come to her apartment. She supposed that made things a bit easier, and might serve to relax the girl a bit more and get her in a more willing mood to willingly go to the White Fang. They needed the information she could give them after all, she could very well help them dismantle that entire horrible lab that they had found her in.

"Alright, we can see about packing up and heading back to town tomorrow, assuming you're up to it." She told the girl as she continued to stoke the fire, making sure that the coals were nice and hot and that the steaks were getting the right amount of fire. It wouldn't be much longer,

Yvonne wasn't sure if Emilia's impatience was adorable or irritating at that point. 'Probably both...' She thought, turning her face away from the girl while she tried not to smile.

She flipped the steaks one more time, and then stabbed into one with a fork to make sure it had cooked through properly. "Alright, they're ready." She finally announced, mildly satisfied with herself. "I hope you like your steak medium rare." The wolf commented, although she doubted the girl would have any objections given the circumstances.

Yvonne walked over to her pack and grabbed two plastic plates as well as two sets of cutlery. She stabbed one of the steaks and plopped it down on the plate, handing it to Emilia before serving herself. She finally sat down again, crossing her legs underneath herself and cutting the steak into large chunks before tearing into it hungrily. After surviving on field rations for so long, this steak could easily be the best thing she'd ever eaten.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Emilia began to rock a bit in her seat, eagerly waiting the verdict on the stake as Yvonne eye balled them.

When they got the okay, she almost jumped out of her large clothes. She was already about to pick one of the stakes up with her bare hands before Yvonne stabbed one and put it on a plate for her.

Slicing off a small piece, she quickly lifted it to her mouth. As soon as it hit her tongue she knew she had to enjoy it.

"Mmm" she moaned. Finally finishing it off, she quickly replaced it with an another, larger piece.

This beats that slop any day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Establishing Dominance   Establishing Dominance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Establishing Dominance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: