RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone for a little bit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oziel

Oziel

Gone for a little bit Empty
PostSubject: Gone for a little bit   Gone for a little bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:35 pm

I am currently in the process of moving and finals so Imma be gone away from the site. I shall be back soon
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a little bit   Gone for a little bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks for letting us know! Good luck with your finals and moving! Moving is lame.
Back to top Go down
Oziel

Oziel

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a little bit   Gone for a little bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Yea....moving is super lame....I'm moving from Washington state to Georgia
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a little bit   Gone for a little bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:08 pm

That's like moving from an amazing state to.... well, the South. I'm sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Oziel

Oziel

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a little bit   Gone for a little bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Lol Washington isnt so great believe me, the western side is like a rip off of new York and the eastern side is like Arizona....plus the people are irritating and the education could be better..lol
Back to top Go down
Raethien Reole

Raethien Reole

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a little bit   Gone for a little bit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:59 am

D00d I live in Georgia. It's not that bad. (Except for the heat. And the bugs. Summer is literally the worst).

Anyway, cool deal. We'll resume when you return :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a little bit   Gone for a little bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for a little bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: