RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rooms to Donut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Looking for a way to brighten up your room. Look no further. At Rooms to Donut, you can find that one item to make your drab room, fab. We have everything from simple lace curtains, which are in the season, to extravagant decretive wall pieces. Remember, Rooms to Donut, when you just need that little something extra.

David was looking at curtains at the store. "What goes with amber? Lace maybe?" Is it weird I know that I know lace is in? Maybe just a little.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:16 pm

That's when materialized right next to David with Bryon in tow.

"Sup?" She greeted.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:28 pm

David jumped a little. "I wasn't looking at lace curtains!" David's eyes darted all around. David cleared his throat. "So wh-what brings you guys here." David said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:42 pm

"Picking out furniture and wall decor," Byron hummed as he looked over the store. "I'm thinking a mahogany three shelved cabinet with clear glass windows. Something that can be hung on the wall would be nice. A bookshelf would be useful. Oh dear, I should have gotten room measurements before we left..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:27 am

Robin looked at Byron, "It's okay, we can make it fit." She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:09 pm

David pointed to the back. "Our shelves are in the back-. I mean the shelves are in the back." Last thing I need is them finding out I work here.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Byron looks at David, his head cocked to the side slightly. "How do you know where the shelves are? Weren't you looking at drapes this entire time?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:31 pm

David cringed a bit. "Oh..um well I..I need one for my grandmother." Nice save.

At that moment a man walked out from the back wearing a pink sweatshirt. "Mr. Maloney what are you doing here? You don't work today."

David instantly dropped his head. Well so much for that secret.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Robin smirked evilly, "Oh-ho-ho, so you work here?" She said, a sly look overtaking her face, "I have to admit, I didn't see this one coming."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:24 am

David put his thumb and index finger on the bridge of his nose. "Hi Del."

The man looked at the boy and girl. "Why, hello there, can I help you?" He said in bright cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:35 am

Byron chuckles less then subtly before turning to the Del. "We're looking for furniture. Something simple but nice. We could use some drapes as well. We're painting the room amber so I'm thinking a light shade of purple. I'm thinking either byzantine or magenta."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 am

Del looked at the boy. "That would look absolutely gorgeous. You totally have an eye for décor" Del walked over to the drapes and found one that was magenta and had some gold trim on it. "Something like this."

Last edited by Icrus505 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:43 am

"Hm~" Byron hums bringing his hand to his chin in thought. Her looks to his side at Robin. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:11 pm

"That works." Robin gave Del a thumbs up in approval.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Del smiled. "Great. Will that be all.

As Del spoke David went around to look for random things. He then found a Great sword, hanging up. "Del since when have we had this?"

Del turned to David. "Oh that, that's just my sword from my days as a huntsmen."

David vaguely remembered Del talking bout that a few times.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Robin looked towards Bryon, "Is there anything else we need?" She asked her new teammate.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:18 pm

"Hm~" Byron hums in thought. "We still need a dresser for your belongings. Let's see, how does oak drawers sound?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Robin nodded, "Also' I'm gonna need a curtain for myself. Do you have anything in red?" She asked Del.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Del smiled cheerfully. "Why, sure. Over this way." Del walked over to a section with red curtains. "As for dressers they are located over in the back."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Robin looked to Byron, "Go pick out a dresser. You have a better eye for this then I do." She said, then turned back to the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm

"I will do my best my lady," Byron says courteously and explores the back for a suitable dresser. "Let's see, something nice but does not stick out from the rest of the room too much..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooms to Donut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms to Donut   Rooms to Donut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooms to Donut
Page 1 of 1