RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The General Info +Pictures thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

The General Info +Pictures thread! Empty
PostSubject: The General Info +Pictures thread!   The General Info +Pictures thread! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:02 am

So, essentially, just post who you are, and some general info about yourself (A/S/L type thing).

Picture (it's kind of big):
Spoiler:

Fun facts:
-I play Smash Bros competitively (have one of the best Zelda's in the US for Brawl)
-I also play DDR competitively (I've slacked a lot recently)
-Was on my high school's dance company (1 guy of a team of 16, that was me)
-Have a black belt in Chun Kuk Do
-Starting up tournament organizing for competitive video gaming in the SLC, UT area (and hopefully going big from there)
-Going to school right now, majoring Accounting, minoring Computer Sciences (still yet to specify further in the those fields)
-BONUS: Video of me playing a custom modded and stepped DDR chart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAs3TaXONNw
Back to top Go down

The General Info +Pictures thread!
Page 1 of 1