RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a relaxing Christmas Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Qopster

Just a relaxing Christmas Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:37 am

It Christmas Day and the Snowy Forest was, well..., snowy.

Dusk walked into a large clearing behind Theta. "Okay, so what do you want to do." he asked while making a snowball out of snow he had gathered from the ground. "Snowball fight, sledding, build an igloo, I'm up for anything." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 am

Theta looked around the clearing 'beautiful, the snow is just beautiful' she thought snapping back to reality "you ever had a snow fort fight?" she asked him with a sly smile creeping across her face? She started gathering snow into a pile when she noticed Dusk making a snow ball 'pre-emptive strike eh' she thought as she took a bit of the snow and started rolling herself a snow ball
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:47 am

Dusk threw his snowball at her and hit her before she could do anything then ran behind a nearby tree. "Yeah I've heard of them, I'm just not used to fighting fairly in them!" he called out, laughing a bit and smiling broadly. "How much time will we give each other to build, or are we doing a free for all from beginning to end?" he asked from, still hiding from behind the tree. "And are there any rules?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:20 am

"free for all from beginning to end, its more fun that way" she smiled, wiping the snow off of her face she looked around for him not realising he had run off behind a tree she started to follow the foot prints Dusk had made "rules..." theta let out a little laugh as she came to a tree "...who needs rule's" as she threw a stick at the snow on the tree, as it all fell of the tree she hoped it had got Dusk. Theta ran back to the centre of the clearing and started to build up her fortress rapidly but not sloppily; first wall, second wall creating a arrow head shape towards the clump of trees. she then set to making a small pile of snow ball's so she could pelt Dusk when he came into view.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:44 am

Dusk was covered in snow and he let out a little yelp when it all hit him and covered him head to toe.. "Okay then, if no rules are no rules..." Dusk gathered and made about 5 snowballs in each hand, and used his semblance that was made stronger by Theta's gift, to shadow travel into her shadow, climb out of it. and dumb all of his snow on her head and he took the last snowball and put it down her jacket, then started to run away, laughing, but knowing she would get payback.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Theta let out a tiny scream when the snow went down her back, she tried to get the snow from down her back out and yelled at Dusk as he ran away laughing "you can run but the snow will betray you if you try to hide" as she began to make even more snow balls. she then picked up as many as she could carry in one arm so she had her other free and began to follow his tracks
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Dusk knew what she was saying to be true, so he started to use his tail to wipe away the tracks in the snow his feet left, making it harder to follow him, then he started to go in a zig-zag walking pattern, hoping to lose her. He then laid low in a nearby snow embankment, covering his tracks nearby, and making sure none of him was showing over the top of the pile of snow. He then made 20 snowballs, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Theta followed Dusk's foot prints until they stopped. 'hmm he's either near by or he's covered them, either way its probably a trap' she thought to herself, she decided the best thing to do it to try and lure him out into a counter trap. She began setting up 4 separate wall's about 1 meter spacing's in between each of them creating one part of her trap, she them did the same mirroring what she had done 2 meters opposite. at the opposite end of where the tracks stopped she made 1 wall blacking 1 meter of the channel she had built and began stocking up snowballs there. She then covered up all of her track's until on Dusk's remained and climbed a tree above her stock of snowballs and began calling out "Dusk come out where ever you are"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:21 pm

Dusk saw that she had built another fort, but couldn't see if she was in it. He took out and coin and thought, 'Heads I investigate, tails I don't.' It landed on heads, so he sneaked over to it, and jumped into it, hoping to catch her off guard. When he saw that there was nobody there, he said "Oh f***!" then quickly curled into a ball, hoping it would make it harder for her to hit him and it would protect him more.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Theta dropped down from the tree and rolled over to her pile of snow balls, with one hand she grabbed the back of shirt and the other a pile of snow "one chance to surrender Dusk, or I got some nice cold payback coming your way" She smiled, liking the concept of having the upper hand with Dusk and began counting down from 10
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 pm

"OKAY OKAY!!" he screamed. "I surrender, you win." Dusk said in a defeated tone and put his hands in the air. "No need to be so cold."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:34 pm

"yay I win" She said, still not letting her guard down, in case this was some trick planned by Dusk to get captured and make her let her guard down "so what do you want to do now?" she asked changing her tone
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:38 pm

"Hmmmmm, I don't know. What do you want to do?" he asked, poking her nose when he said you, smiling, but keeping an eye on her snowballs in case she did try to get payback.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 pm

"we've just done something I wanted to do it would be unfair if you didn't get to choose something" she said in a caring voice, as she flopped back laying in the snow pile she had made "Anyway I can't think of anything else to do" she said looking up at Dusk smiling
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Dusk suddenly had an idea as to what to do. With a glint in is eyes he looked at Theta and said. "I got an idea, follow me!" as he started to sprint toward the direction they had come.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:51 pm

"ok, hey wait up" theta yelled as she got up and sprinted until she came up along side Dusk and followed Dusk back to where they had come from "so what's your idea" she said only a little bit out of breath
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:56 pm

He quickened his speed so that she was several feet behind, he made a sharp turn so he lost her, then shadow traveled near her, and rushed her from behind, knocking the both to the ground, with Dusk on top and with a bunch of snowballs with him. "My idea was to beat you in a second round, which I believe I did, now." he threatened by lifting up the snow, "I would advise you to surrender." he said smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:59 pm

"ok I surrender" theta said in a saddened voice "I can't believe I fell for that" she laughed as she perked back up. 'well I should of seen that coming'
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Dusk laughed as they both got up. "Well, that makes us even-ish. So, know it is your turn to chose, that was my choice, so now its yours." Dusk said as continued to laugh a bit at the fact that Theta's hair was now covered in now for their fall. "Hey, Theta. You have a bit of snow, everywhere up here." he said, gesturing towards her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Theta's fox ear's were now cold from the snow in her hair, she shook most of the snow out but some had already melted leaving her hair and fox ear's cold and wet. "how about we go do some sledging, if we can find a sledge" she smiled despite starting to shiver
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:16 pm

"What's that, I've never done that before." Dusk admitted. "Are you sure you don't want to go back, you're shivering a bit." Dusk asked her, not wanting her to get a cold or something.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:42 pm

"I'm fine, I only worry if I turn blue" she laughed "so you've never been sledging, well first off we need a sledge and a hill" Theta looked around to find anything that looked remotely like a sledge but didn't find one "OK so we're going to have to make a make-shift sledge from anything we can find, preferably a large piece of wood"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Dusk took out his sword and knocked down a nearby tree. "Okay, so how large does it need to be?" he asked, using his swords as carving tools.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 pm

"big enough for us both to sit down on" she said looking at the tree as it feel disturbing the snow. Theta began to shiver a bit more, so she took off her jacket and pulled out a jumper from inside her bag and put it on underneath her jacket
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:16 pm

"Hmmmm... Okay." Dusk said. He then proceeded to carve the wood into a large, rectangular bowl, large enough for three people to sit in if they needed to. This took about half an hour, but by the time he was done, it was nice and smooth on the inside and outside. "Sorry I took so long," he said blushing. "Didn't mean to take so long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a relaxing Christmas Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next